So if Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94?

So if Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94?

I thought white was the master race according to you guys

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and stormfront BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the same as African American

Lithuanians aren't Germanic and that is the problem
Only we Germanics are Ubermensh

>being a butthurt nigger

iq is often tied to education you get and the culture you live in and the nutrition you got as a child
of course race matters, but not that much
also rindermann, lynn&vannhannen are memes

>but not that much

It unironically does though. I mean of course environment matters a lot, but race is a HUGE factor, since IQ is around 80% genetic.

Believing statistics with no scientific background on a Martian Rocksculping forum.

I'm so done with this horrible board. Its not even funny.

I'm so done with this horrible board. Its not even funny.

Explains why Americans fare so badly
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

American whites are still better than "white" Poles

How are Poles not white?

Slavic genes are basically 2nd tier white genes, hence not "real white"

>slavs
>white

>we Germanics
fuck off back to sweden per-göran

Looks white to me.

what did he mean by this

This

>be German
>get KHAN'd by the soviets

卐 Siegh heil white powder masterrace 卐

you posted the exact same 2 posts yesterday and didnt get any replies. you appear to be shilling on the wrong board, please go back to Sup Forums or preferably hang yourself you pathetic little CTR shill. your life is so bad you have to earn a living posting on Sup Forums and get paid $0.05 per post. your parents are probably disappointed in you and your existence is an insult to your ancestors.

>triggered whitey

lmao

At least im not a amerimutt nigger

Yes but being a fucking toothpaste isn't much better.

Uhhh wtf

Amerimutt proxy or eternally butthurt slav?

Go flood your country after spilling a glass of water you fucking aquafresh.

Why are pooles so butthurt towards Germanic people? jealousy?

go clean your German masters toilet, bitch

Why are dutch such fucking faggots? Is it because your women are man faced anyway so you decide to go all the way?

at least our men are men instead of round headed potato mongoloid subhumans with severe alcoholism and suicide rates

>suicide rates
>in Poland

way lower than in scandinavian countries or Lithuania
>le round headed xDDD

k

slavs in general are round headed manlets, no need to be in denial

I doubt you're taller than me
>Slavs in general

and I should give a fuck about other countries because?

I'm 198cm so...

And yeah Poles aka slavs

yes and all Slavs are the same. Kill yourself.

>of course race matters

Not even. We don't know shot about DNA or what makes x so "smart".

I've seen hundreds of poles and literally all of them were round headed manlets who shouted "KURWA" and smoked/were drunk

Leaf pls. We don't know exactly what part of our genome is responsible for that, but that doesn't mean shit.

Twin studies show that IQ is 70-80% genetic

>hundreds of Poles

wow you counted them? You asked every single one of them if they are polish and they said yes? That's some proper autism.

That has nothing to do with race but with twins though.

How do you get race out of that.

The fact that their every second word is "kurwa" is a dead giveaway

Wow so you saw hundreds of Poles chanting ''kurwa'' on the street? Seems some weird shit is going on in your city.

Races have different gene pools. It's literally impossible that abos have exactly the same brain genes as say, Japanese.

That's why they look so different too

Also here's the evolutionary explanation for why Northeastern Asians and Europeans are smarter

sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm

And you resort to nitpicking

Over the course of years you dumb slav

So you still counted them?

with my intuition yes

t. Calle Surströmming, proud descendant of noble Swedish fishermen

Kek

Polish butthurt is endless

Fuck you your language sounds like a bulldog choking on a bone you piece of fucking shit asswhipe from a meme country that is known pretty much solely because of dude weed lmao and gay marriage I could stomp 5 like you pussywhipped faggots and afterwards you would write lenghty baww essays on Sup Forums about how evil slavs are violent just like you do fuck all about moroccans and sandniggers as you are a weak, dying race of cunts.
Lol jk I can't even find Netherlands on the map let alone be actually angry about it.

Jesus Christ Superstar Lynn?! You trucking kanker you use LYNN?

the guy's a fucking joke, he doesn't even know how to do data right in any way. The guy is a big edgelord too and known to take money and support from supremacist groups.

yababa didn't prove him wrong you shitty fucking leaf

Even the dumbest of Europeans are still smarter than Africa.

You do know he used a orphanage for retarded kids in Equatorial guinea as it's IQ score?

He uses adults from one test result and then the next he uses kids. Sometime he uses only 1 that set to represent the nation, others he discards the good results kids do because "it's too high" (while keeping the results for an uber prestigious school in Japan) or keeps the low ones that should be discarded. Many tests that should discarded were taken instead and many tests came from ages and ages ago

You can't take his research seriously if his method of dealing with data is god awful and he's in the pickets of racist organization so it's pretty clear judging by his earlier actions with that data he has a clear result he want to make.

You cannot take his seriously when he uses bad data to peddle bad science.

It really doesn't matter what the study is or by who the study is, the pattern is ALWAYS the same

and you still can't prove him wrong

>65 or less

What ahaha

The data is flawed as fuck though.

How can in the 1990's use the IQ test of a bunch on Congolese natives in 1950 who never went to school and had difficulty with the test as representative of the norm. Or including the results of a test meant explicit to test illiteracy students. the fucker never used random or representative data.