Why is it that women, on average, have more pleb taste in music than men?

Why is it that women, on average, have more pleb taste in music than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzz4QtbTu6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pms

Who are these weenie genies?

due to their different brain structure, females listen for different things in music than do men.

You simply call this "pleb"

yeah but they have thigh gaps and you dont.

Peer pressure? Willingness to conform? Lack of aspie traits? Fuck do I know.

Do you ever have met a woman in rl? Besides your whoremother of course

Also being gay isn't "patrician", mate

Just because you have to defend bowie in front of your mother every single day it doesn't mean she has shit taste

Why is it that men think music is so important?

Because women are more likely to conform to fit into society, and are more likely to have preferences that fit in with their peer group, aka "liking normie music".

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.

DIS (kind of)

Nigga more than half of the classical compositions were created by the wives of the dudes you know the names of so stop fagging around you fucking loser

Because they lose their virginities earlier than men so they dont have time to fuel their superiority complexes with arbritrary subjective traits tee bee aech

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzz4QtbTu6M

You don't know that. I could probably feel around there and find out.

Gross copypasta

>half of the classical compositions were created by the wives of

(You)

You aren't capable of "objectively" looking at art either. That's just a word you brand on your opinions to give them more weight. The truth is that all art forms are interpreted subjectively, because no set of personal preferences is more correct than another.
Man I hope this is a pasta

(Me)

because you are generalizing based on something that is subjective in the first place.

fuck off to /r9k/ if you want to be insecure and complain about gender differences

>Also being gay isn't "patrician", mate

prove it

double dubs, nice. I'll take the bait.
The answer is kinda obvious. You're a pleb, the few girls you met were plebs. Get educated and go out again.

>no set of personal preferences is more correct than another

OH YOU.

they have teeny tiny brains unlike us and need to be guided in everything they do

Helen Owen on the left

This

name TWO bands

You shouldn't question my words, kiddo.

It's Schopenhauer you dip

Schphey? That perma virgin got BTFOd by the autistic german fruit monster

because you share a similar taste with men more than you do women?

>2016
>SCHOPENHAUER
GODDAMN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE IS FREQUENTING THIS BOARD I'M KIND OF AFRAID NOW BUT ALSO MAD I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE IT'S OVERCOMING ME DON'T COME ANY CLOSER I WARN YOU

OP, are you single?

>REKT

no?

You are.

This

Captain Beefheart, Gentle Giant

I feel bad for whoever got stuck with u t b h

>because no set of personal preferences is more correct than another.
Your opinion on this matter is objectivley wrong

I learned how to manipulate women to get what I want long ago. I could dump her and find another fuck toy effortlessly

they don't

I figured women pay way more attention to the actual lyrics, and usually prefer songs about love, relationships, romance and emotions. It's just how they are wired culturally (well, most of them anyway).

OP stop using the internet to fufill your fantasies or at least do it on tumblr

Fuck you for describing me

And then you wake up and look at the cum stained onahole next to your laptop.

Because they don't need to have a real interest because they can just get affection and attention with their tits anytime they feel sad they can cry that people only like them because of their tits. Everything women do is for love and attention. Everything everybody does is for love and attention. But women are born with the ability to get it, so they feign an interest in music, which leads them only finding out and "obsessing" about pleb music. It gives them something to align themselves with so they don't feel useless.

all women are beautiful, inside and out

>"I defend women on Sup Forums"

This looks like the work of one of mu/s autistic tripfags, whats his name.,

I think it originated on Sup Forums actually.

unty

It is true most women you meet will have shitty taste like 21 pilots and the 1975 and Drake and shit like that but most men you meet will listen to brocountry, bro EDM, pop trap, and buttrock. It's easier to find men with "good" Sup Forumscore taste sure, but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of women out there with good taste as well.

Holy fucking shit dude

this
people in general just have shit taste what do you expect

if you want girls with good taste go to a concert of your favorite bands

>looking for flaws in women in general

nigga you lucky you not in my area

This. I dont have one patrician dude friend, but I have one chick friend whos tastes are ok, better than any guy I know, and most of my mates are friends from school, none from shows.

This isn't true. Disproportionate amount of males with good taste compared to females. Disproportionate amount of talented male musicians compared to females. There is something up, and you cucks are in denial because you want some "femanon" reading this thread to say "wow this guy is so nice and caring he's not like the other guys he understands us wow". Not gonna happen bubby.

>tfw the audience of my favourite band is predominantly male

Kek it's Schopenhauer

This so fucking much

>There is something up, and you cucks are in denial because you want some "femanon" reading this thread to say "wow this guy is so nice and caring he's not like the other guys he understands us wow". Not gonna happen bubby.

All this projecting

nigga wat
i'm just saying the truth
i dont give a shit about that because i know there aren't girls on Sup Forums anyway. and if there were i wouldn't want to date them because they're probably fat, unwashed, or mental

Or they have a dick.

WHERE DO YOU'VE GOT YOUR INFO FROM THOUGH, PAL

DON'T LEAN TOO FAR OUT THE WINDOW

do you really think that if I'm "defending girls on the internet" I'm really thinking about probable results of it, have any thoughts?

Nigga it's just my instinct you fucking queer

You say that like its a bad thing.

>Here are the 3 tracks my female co liver listened the most according to her ipod:

- Techno animal "Freefall"
- Hyukoh "Gondry"
- Bach "Cello suite No.2"

She's not into music that much

>my instinct is to defend women online
not even gay or that guy but dude come on thats pretty lame

Yeah, I'll agree with that, at least up to the part where you called us cucks. There is something up, for sure. Personally, I feel like men's brain structure is so that they get really passionate and focused on one thing. Men get obsessed with music, with muscle cars/motorcycles/Hondas, computers, beer, weapons (e.g. guns and knives), books, sports, video games and even fashion in ways that you just don't see with women. They obsess and scrutinize to excruciating detail, whereas women TEND to be much less gung-ho about their hobbies (though there are numerous exceptions).

Personally, I think this is a normal trait of the male brain, and I also have a theory that Asperger's and autism (to a lesser extent) are arisen from a hyper-masculinization of the brain's structure, which is part of the reason why males with Asperger's outnumber women 15:1 and autism 4:1; think about how obsessed people with Asperger's get with one thing. It's hyper-masculine behavior. My theory is actually shared by Simon Baron-Cohen (Borat's cousin) of the University of Cambridge.

Anyway, I'm hyped up on Adderall and rambling, Pavement sucks and Little Yachty is actually good.

Women are just generally more pleb than men, but not always.
The problem is that a lot of women used their new found freedom and independence as an excuse to be retarded hookers

Makes sense. I've heard the autistic traits = masculine traits and that low empathy is associated with high testosterone theory before. Men tend to get deeper into things and seek more knowledge about specific topics while women aren't as detailed oriented.

Doesn't mean women have bad taste, they just usually don't delve deep into the details because it's not in their nature.

Exactly. Shit dude it isn't so hard to understand dudes just tend to be more critical of women cause mah privz

OP beta wannabe alpha. You'll ever know how it feels to be an omega.
Insecure faggot or nice bait?

OP please. >pic of you and your gf with timestamp or gtfo

only right answer itt

don't act that stupid nigga you know what I mean

Like there is something written on this board and it says something is bad about women I have to go against it I can't help it

Easiest way to trigger me desu

same goes to rl ex. sitation is staged only to provoke me

Nigga how could you possibly know this?

what's stopping you from getting laid is seeing women as some sort of different species with specific behaviors that apply to all of them

they're still humans like you or me, obviously some different behaviors thanks to biological/societal factors, but at the end of the day they're just regular people and individuals like any dude you talk to. talk to a woman and see a woman as an individual instead of as a sex object/conquest and you'll do a lot better.

(this doesn't mean go full beta pushover "you're so beautiful" or put up with their shit, but at least think about them like an actual person and not some sex alien goddess drones)

>Define pleb/patrician music please

> see a woman as an individual instead of as a sex object/conquest and you'll do a lot better.

Good in theory but realistically you don't think most guys aren't thinking with their dicks around beautiful women most of the time? It's our fucking urges man. Sex will always be on our minds when talking to a hot chick, that's always the goal.

oh sure you're going to have urges yes but the key is not letting it control you and manage it to the point where you can just talk to the girl like a normal person/friend (with flirting thrown in after a certain point of course).

girls don't like desperation or guys putting them on a pedestal. that's the least attractive trait you could have desu.

Bluepilled advice
Neck yourself nu-male

>and then he said i'm a "pleb"!

Malformed weenie genie confirmed.

>on music board
stupid cunt

>thread DERAILS in spergy discussions about details of interaction with women

Niggas relax I'll kill you soon anyway don't need to get too excited

t. virgin

>mfw i already called a girl a pleb to her face

Elaborate.

They don't, both men and women usually have shit taste e.g. Sup Forums

It all comes down to biology. Men are the perpetrators. Everything that exists is sexual energy, including music. Men can never do anything as dramatic as directly birthing another human being, so it comes out in the form of art.

this image is why butterfaces deserve love as well, they still got all the fun ladyparts

Background of your accusation?

It's just funny because I'm the quite opposite of a virgin. Yes, haven't got laid in last three years but It's only because I don't now any people here and also I have to be selfish with my current deposite in order to safen my own wealth, no place for a bitch currently. And still I'm not a faggot like you, talking shit about women on the internet.

Wait a minute....

Are you Unty

But that's true.

Post more bikinis

I have a nicer ass than 75% of women

unty you forgot your trip

Should I leave this place? I've been here for three years and still don't hate women.

faggot thread

I'm outta here

this is why dating and fucking men is objectively better