DUDE SATAN LMAO

DUDE SATAN LMAO

probably tylo be chillin

:^)

Let's grind this band through the internet meme machine and utterly destroy it.

DUDE "DUDE X LMAO" LMAO

im glad someone else gets it

In that Killer Croc second on the right?

scooby doo chase music

Do these guys know the whole "Satanic" gimmick hasn't been relevant since the end of the 70s?

you do realize they're not taking themselves seriously right ?
They just said it in an interview, the whole "satanic" attire is a joke, it's for fun
you gotta be retarded to think they're being serious, they're not some edgy black metal band
not that i even like them but come on.

Just like wrestling knowing that its not real doesnt make it any less fun.

Yes, and that's exactly what makes it work

When I finally checked them out, I was not expecting them to sound like what they sound like, I don't know what I was expecting to be honest but I was severely let since a lot of people were saying they were good. I also cringed, they're fucking cringey.

Maybe you're just a pleb, Opus Eponymous is excellent.
(Other albums are meh)

Meliora is cool
But yeah Infestissumam is disappointing

nah im not a pleb, im just not an edgy 12 year old anymore, although Im sure 12 year old me would have dismissed them anyways

>that pretension

They're not even edgy. It's all about irony and aesthetics for them.

Just because I don't like them I'm pretentious? I'm talking about there music not their look, I don't care what they look like as long as their music sounds good.

Meloria is the best, kys

DUDE
THIS BAND IS LIKE
METAL
BUT FOR DUDES
WHO DONT LIKE METAL
DUDE

the face paint and masks are a bit much but I will always love them for hypnotic underworld

Like Deafheaven right?

scoob gaze?

Or it's just fucking old school metal for anyone that likes anything

it's old school metal for people who write off Motorhead and Judas Priest as 'dad rock' and have never heard of Angel Witch, Satan, or Stormwitch

Or not