Why does everyone hate her so much?

why does everyone hate her so much?

she just makes jokes about her period and how much of a slut she is yet the media keeps trying to push her as funny

>dude no means no lmao
>dude no fat shaming lmao
>dude im like so sassy lmao
>dude stuck up cunt lmao

Wait is this Amy (((Schumer))) or someone else?

i heard she her songs are written by ONE WOMAN. That is wild

Listen to Dear Future Husband, unless you're a degenerate womeme you'll get it

I highly doubt that there are any hatable women existing. Really.

All women are goddesses and deserve the utmost respect

Megan Trainor is an artistic genius pushing the limits of music and my 3 inch cock

I hate all women

nice b8

She's shit at music. But I'd still let her fellate me if you know what I mean.

not gonna lie, i'd totally love to grind my dick on her fat ass
i'm sure her music is fine, i wouldn't know, i haven't heard any of it

Because she made a song telling skinny girls to fuck off. I personally like her (and I love how much people hate her, kek) and I hope she keeps getting bigger and bigger.

For me it was her songs "Dear Future Husband" and "No" that really did the damage. "All About That Bass" was annoying and fat acceptance needs to die, but it was pretty standard as far as pop goes.

Future Husband, however, has this disgusting message that whoever is unlucky enough to wed this cow needs to put up with her crazy bullshit (including only seeing her family, not his) in order to receive sex. And No, while holding a decent message I guess, is pretty obnoxious coming from her, considering I doubt many men have persisted after her that much.

She's basically tumblr feminist incarnate.

Holy fuck

The Amy Schumer of music

coming to this site has actually made me more sexist, and a more terrible person in general. like, reading this many terrible sentences a day really has an effect on your thoughts.

you know that saying "you are the average of the five people you spend the most time around"? if you spend all of your time on Sup Forums, you become the average of the 5 boards you spend the most time on.

i've become Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, /fa/, [s4s]

>implying sexism is bad thing
dUde every1 is the same!1

I bet you're a redditor

Dude not liking Amy Schumer and Megan Trainor doesn't make you a fucking sexist get over yourself

One's painfully unfunny and the other is a shit top 40 pop singer who gives a fuck

Try being Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /fit/, and Sup Forums bro

does anyone have any /lewd/ pictures of her?

This desu. Her songs perfectly describe a sense of entitlement a large subset of women possess. And I just can't stand for that shit.

>Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life

>You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright

>Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

>After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right

>Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?

>Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring

And she's fat. I fat people regardless of gender.

She's literally the most useless piece of shit the music industry has shitted out this century. And they know it. Fuck she had a song with Yo Gotti on it. Pretty sure they started at A and went down the list of rappers until somebody said yes.

I would rather attend a month of Palsey concerts than listen to any one of her songs she's a fucking cancer.

Cause she both looks and acts like Mrs. Piggy bruh

i'm pretty sure there aren't any
she's all chaste and shit it's fucking annoying

ok yeah this was maybe the wrong thread to post that in, this thread is mostly not that bad. ffiw i think meagan trainor is awful and has got to be some music exec's daughter or something to have a career at all.

She just has a really hateful and malicious attitude in all of her songs, like she's really angry and spiteful deep down, probably as a result of being fat. She may not look that bad now (assuming she was fatter when she was younger) but her personality is repulsive enough that it makes up for it. Seriously though, you can't date fat girls. Not because they're ugly, there are plenty that look fine, they're just always emotionally fucked up to some degree so you should stay away from them. But in the case of Meghan Trainor, her seething hatred for people just seeps out of her songs.

Well there is no danger there, at least literally.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums and /lit/ seem to gravitate towards Sup Forums? I've never understood the appeal. I pretty much just stick to Sup Forums and /lit/, occasionally going on /x/ now and then for laughs. But yeah, still this website has completely destroyed me as a person. No one should be this critical and analytical, the most creative people are the ones who are the most open to all art, and don't get stuck on whether it's good or bad and why. People used to be really drawn and attracted to me, that started happening less and less and now it's at the point where people are repulsed by me. This website is horrible. It strips you of everything positive in your life and makes it so that it's the only think you have, so when you try to cut it out you're left with nothing.

>the most creative people are the ones who are the most open to all art, and don't get stuck on whether it's good or bad and why
You're a retard

The most intelligent and creative people have a personal, moralistic approach to art. They'll love this thing and hate this other thing with a passion. If you're "open to everything" it probably means that you have no personal vision and personality.

>People used to be really drawn and attracted to me, that started happening less and less and now it's at the point where people are repulsed by me.
fuck

I'm really liberal, but this basically

without mentioning her lyrical content, I just kind of think her music is really boring. the only one of her songs that is even mildly memorable is all about that bass, and even that I can hardly remember. seriously, i doubt most people would remember her if not for her lyrical content.

>People used to be really drawn and attracted to me, that started happening less and less and now it's at the point where people are repulsed by me.
That's your fault m9, don't blame it on Sup Forums

it's not even cause of her stupid 'all about that bass' song, her music is honestly the epitome of trashy pop music. it's just the most generic sounding shit ever which dates incredibly fast. 'dear future husband' and 'lips are moving' are so generic they could belong to any female artist from 2008-2016.

I will say that from a pop music perspective, her recent single 'No' was actually very good. it had a 90s sound though so it was more the production that was good, not her, anyone could have sang it

Yeah but you'll find inspiration from things that you wouldn't have expected when the objective isn't refining your taste and looking knowledgeable. Maybe you'll find out you really like early Temptations records or something and have that effect you in a way creatively that you wouldn't have gotten through just listening to what you objectively believe to be the greatest albums of all time. It's not like you're going to just blindly accept everything, there will always be things you can't get off on.

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Help me

>granny panties

let's be real here she falls in the golden zone of women who are exactly likely to be raped

I'd imagine most rape victims are thicc bitches with a low sense of self worth that the men saw as vulnerable

beautiful people don't get raped

Liberals hate her too. Jezebel shit talks her everytime

I'm pretty sure that Sup Forums is half the problem. You should cut that out of your diet.

> If you're "open to everything" it probably means that you have no personal vision and personality.
How is that a bad thing. that means he/she can live any kind of life they want anytime.
Have fun being stuck in your ideologies

Because she is an idiot.

Amy Schumer is terrible for different reasons.

>occasionally going on /x/ now and then for laughs.
This, but the schizos on /x/ are low hanging fruit for amusement desu. I just want to discuss creepy shit, not actual delusions.

Put some action in that picture

I pick up on that too. With other pop stars that come to mind, they atleast seem witty or weird. This woman seems like there's really nothing going on in her head.

>le edgy meme brackets

fuccing thicc

wtf she looks like leslie knope

>This woman seems like there's really nothing going on in her head.
Yeah, this is the biggest obstacle concerning me enjoying her music.

She could be sexist, or racist, or a delusional person, but she is the way she is because she is simply an idiot, and an entitled one at that. She lacks the self-awareness to realize how ridiculous her, and her expectations from other people are.

>giving a shit
bye reddit

I had a lot of good times bumping out title. Wish she wouldve stuck with the day glo 50s sound.

This hit too close.

i think thats what she is exactly going for
representing the average female who thinks shes the shit but has a ton of problems

thing is you have to realize what is bullshit and memes and what is not. Create a personal filter and isolate yourself from anything you view as negative. I look at this site through blinder of age which you probably have not become aware of yet. 55 years of life experiences really does allow for a workable BS filter.

>using a photo of yourself as a reaction image

how shallow is your pool of self esteem?

didnt reply properly :) haha sorry an old egg like me

not musically engaging at all, stealing attention from GOD CARLY RAE

or just leave this place and try to surround yourself with people who aren't awful

idk just a thought