This has GOT to be the most cancerous, cringey, edgy music I have ever heard in my entire fucking life...

This has GOT to be the most cancerous, cringey, edgy music I have ever heard in my entire fucking life. And that's saying something. This is I HOPE YOU KNOW I PACK A CHAINSAW-level Fred Durst motherfucking cancer, I fucking swear man. I mean Get Got was okay, it's your standard fucking hip-hop cringe cancer, but from there it's just fucking downhill. And I mean rock fucking bottom downhill. The Fever, is shit. Lost Boys, is terrible. Fucking shit. Blackjack, ear rape. And Hustle Bones, absolute fucking cancer. I don't even need to go on, because you understand where I'm going. Death Grips is fuckign cancer. They're fanbase, everything about them. I can't believe Sup Forums praises them. I mean, you guys like cancer like Grimes and other absolute cringe shit like Animal Collective, but Death Grips is cringe beyond all other cringe to have evr cringed. I'm not even gonna give this another listen. No, I just can't fucking stand it. I don't even cringe internally. You can see the anguish on my face as I listen to this TERRIBLE, fucking horrid "music". I can't believe this is Sup Forums-core. I'm done with this board. Just fucking done. Like, I cannot express how much I fucking hate Death Grips. It's autistic. It's cringe. I just CANNOT fucking stand it. Like Jesus fuck come on. Holy fuck, man. I need to calm the fuck down, I'm just so irritated. I couldn't make it past The Cage. My ears were bleeding. Almost literally due to the cringefest that was that song. Fucking ow. People told me Hacker is okay, so I listened to that. It was edgy, cringey, and cancerous as fuck. Just pure edge, baseless references to Linen and Things and shit like that. Holy fuck man. And this band has been hailed as the "next best thing" since 2011 and hyped to all shit. Errrrrrgh. Death Grips is cringe. End your lives, please. I am just so flustered that you people can actually enjoy this cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWbO2HheX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a half hour to chill the fuck out, then listen to it 4 more times, louder than you did the first time

>cancerous, cringey, edgy music
>This is I HOPE YOU KNOW I PACK A CHAINSAW-level Fred Durst motherfucking cancer
>hip-hop cringe cancer
>The Fever, is shit. Lost Boys, is terrible. Fucking shit. Blackjack, ear rape. And Hustle Bones, absolute fucking cancer
>It's autistic. It's cringe.
>It was edgy, cringey, and cancerous as fuck.
>Just pure edge
>Death Grips is cringe.
Holy fucking shit dude

>Cancerous
>Cringy
>Edgy
Op r u a leafy fan?? XD

came thru briefly to see if anyone was talking about the new clipping lp, catalog has four unsuccessful dg bash threads. if u had the balls to leave u would've done so a long time ago, provided u've even been here a long time. this place hasn't n will never change

what's your favorite album op

holy fucking shit dude

wow look guys people are taking this seriously

this is cringe

are u ok friend

It's because people who don't take it seriously don't bother to reply to what is so obviously bait and not worth any of their time.

post a lyric from this album thats as ""cringy"" as anything fred durst has ever said

When did Leafy start doing music reviews?

damn you you need a newp, go down to the bodega and grab a loosie. Chillout.

tl;dr

I agree.

Hey dude calm down, take your first post on Sup Forums calmly

sooooo cringy! xDDDDDDD

XD u shud submit to /r/cringe. so edgy and cringe XD

actually if you take every track, reverse them and then sync them up you can hear Fred Durst say "if only we could flyyyyyy"

A thread like this might have made sense a few years ago. But this album is over 4 years old m8. Find something new to complain about.

In another 10 years this will be dad-rock tier.

Interesting analysis OP. I found the album to be kind of intense by Hip-Hop standards but liked the explosive and kinda unique approach. Wasn't anything too over the top or out of the ordinary.

can i save this

huh... ok friend

itt angry meme grip fans sperg out

BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH

OH NO

BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH BLUH

What death grips song is sampled towards the end of this?youtu.be/ZWbO2HheX-c
I'm certain it's a Death Grips song

try giving it another listen

But the only angry post was OP

Runway H

Angery

I just assumed it was a pasta

shut up u dyke bitch lol