"""unique""" or attention whore?
gq.com/story/young-thug-best-rapper-alive-interview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5HBShHQu0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most overrated rapper of the year.
Travis >>>>> Thugger

literally nobody likes trash scott

Travis Scott has ~870k followers on Twitter. His music video for Antidote has ~950k likes. So you are objectively wrong.

thugger is sicc, & jeffrey is his best tape yet

>popularity on the internet as a basis

You said nobody likes him. If nobody liked him, nobody would like his videos and nobody would follow him on Twitter. Are you too retarded to understand that?

you're retarded, even if you're trolling. and that is objective fact

does having more followers make someone objectively more liked than someone else? must you follow someone to "like" them?

:thinking:

Of course not. Still, if no one liked him he wouldn't have 870k followers. If no one liked him his music video wouldn't have 950k likes. It's not that hard to understand.

>that url
>best rapper alive

The man can barely mumble, let alone rap. No one would give two shits about him if he wasn't such a flamboyant faggot.

>>>
>Anonymous 09/06/16(Tue)14:56:52 No.67659667▶
just jealous you can't pull off that dress

They're both shitty, chart-topping, meme rap. They're lyrics are uninspired and trashy, and their beats are generic and overused. If you're going to bandwagon, at least bandwagon on something good.

I enjoy some of Thugga's work, particularly his feature on Jamie XX's album and the "Old English" track with Gibbs and one of the ASAPs. This album and his Barter 6 simply don't grab me. They sound solid enough to be background noise at a house party, but there is no staying power for me. Nothing I want to come back to again and again. For this reason, I see him as a great rapper when he's featured only.

>Thug
>lyrics

butthurt oldhead faggots fucking their hopsin dakimakuras incoming......

Good Times was by far the worst track on the album, felt completely out of place.

yeah Nas is really good and totally not above average :^)

>if you don't like Thug you like Hopsin

Both are tremendous tryhards who only have followers because of their image, not the quality content they produce.

scott is featured in one one of thugga's songs

youtube.com/watch?v=G5HBShHQu0Q

fuck i meant below

I see how it felt out of place, but worst track? I felt "The Rest is Noise" and "Stranger in a Room" were the contenders for worst track. Noise felt so boring compared to the rest of the album and Stranger felt as uninspired as its vocals did. Definition of dull in my eyes. Back to Good Times, I understood its flow with the rest of the album, especially when considered instrumentally. It is the "party" climax of the album and choosing Young Thug, a trendy rapper currently, certainly helped keep the track young and vibrant.

Hopsin is trash too. He's a little better than the other two, but he's still bad.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to prove me wrong about. I never mentioned Nas, and you use sarcasm to say he's both "really good" and "not above average". Which one do you actually not mean? When you use sarcasm, you still have to keep your sentence consistent.

Quality article, OP:
>If Thug can teach us one thing, it's what a deep, profound, disquieting, beautiful, attractively nihilistic thing—what a generationally and musically significant thing—it is to reach the state ofNOT GIVING A FUCK.

All those adjectives, god damn.

>She gon' get on top of this dick
>And she gon' squish it like squish, then go fast, she Speed Racer

I always smile at the "I'ma ride in her pussy like a stroller" line.

Are you literally 15

No why?

>young thug
>rapper

Young Thug is an avant-garde rapper

If you don't think he's a genius you just don't get him

Did he seriously make a track about Harambe?

no just being a smart businessman and using their name for free hits

no it's just named harambe

I think he makes bangers and melodic poppy stuff. I think that many of his fans actually enjoy the music.

I also think that many of his fans are hipsters "ironically" listening to thugger while indulging in some weird fantasy about how it's super-innovative music by a genius. Sure, his shit is different, and some of his tracks are great for what they are, but I personally would not call him a genius.

Maybe people say these because they want to feel smart while listening to ignorant turn-up music.

Ain't a genius, but ain anywhere near as bad as people like to think

say these things**

>Thug drinks prescription cough syrup all day, takes Xanax, smokes marijuana, eats molly. Sometimes he does all of them at once. He rarely sleeps. A former friend said Thug would stay up for days, take lots of different kinds of drugs, then sleep for 24 to 48 hours.

Thinking Hopsin is even remotely good baka

he'll be fine

wow he's so hardcore