already?

fuck, chill out tay

She's going to die alone

And, how long did this one last?

>Considering he said she was the one.

When is Taylor gonna find her true love? :(

Three months
That's pretty normal
I don't get the whole "serial dater" thing she dates people at the same rate most attractive 20 something year old girls would

She should go back to dating Asian guys

It lasted like a fucking fortnight, lol.

>She should go back to dating Asian guys
She seemed the happiest when she was taking Asian cock

i thought it was 2 months

maybe it's because i don't know any gorgeous white 20-somethings, but 2-3 months seems like a really short time to spend with someone before splitting up

Literally who?

whores dont find true love

>>She should go back to dating Asian guys
So happy

>She should go back to dating Asian guys
Private getaway with her Asian boyfriend

SHES AN LESBIAN IN DENIAL WHY IS IT NOT SO HARD TO SEE

at this rate she will probably fuck a black soon

>>She should go back to dating Asian guys

AMWF is beautiful
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

St Vincent ''collab'' when?

he was more of a boy toy

Probably soon. I think StV wants to have a hit song before she dies (probably very soon considering her age) and what better way to do that than to have a song with Tay-Tay?

i dont follow entertainment gossip, so they broke up already?

He isn't even straight

What makes you guys think she wants to be in a serious, long term relationship? She's young and beautiful. If I were her, I would date and fuck and have as much fun as possible before I settle down. What's wrong with that?

Then why date? You're just setting someone else up. It's true, after all you'd have to be denser than steel not to know how serious someone else is taking the development of a relationship.

I'm of the same lifestyle, that being one where I just meet people, fuck and move on with my own life. I don't feign affection in order keep someone around, though. I sure don't delude myself into thinking doing so is just me "experiencing life."

That's what's wrong.

shes an high profile female who still has a image to protect. miley hinted at the non dating lifestyle now the media think shes some whore who has gone crazy.even tho miley is probably a nicer person than taytay

maybe she does sleep around in private. but when the cameras are on she calls it "dating" so people don't judge her

music is trash

No, it isn't.

You don't hear about these with Victoria Justice, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, etc.

Mind you, they date a lot of people, but they don't break up with them in less than a few weeks, like Taylor has.

Tom could do better

Some people (myself included) don't like to fuck random strangers. I like to be comfortable with someone before we have sex. I'm "dating" a girl right now but neither of us are interested in a serious relationship. But we do like being affectionate and having sex and being like friends. But like she and I tend to do, we will get bored and want to move on. It happens. We're young and we have the right. And so does Taylor Swift. And being with different people is "experiencing life". It is relationship experience and will be useful for her own personal growth and future relationships.

Nah this is the rate of like middle school girls. Girls in their 20's usually have longer relationships because they've figured out what they want. Taylor is an anomaly. There's definitely something wrong with her

why did they break up?

She's awful in the sack

She just lays there

future cat lady
future gray garden right here

>fortnight
sup dad

Can snakes even love?

she belongs to ye only
i cant wait until they start having cute little mulatto babies

Hopefully never

She deserves to be lonely

She also posts here, kill yourself taytay I know you're reading this

>he doesn't say fortnight

What? You stupid or something?

>Girls in their 20's usually have longer relationships because they've figured out what they want
Late 20's maybe. And even that's 50/50. Most people 25 or younger (male or female) don't know what they want in general. And if they do, it'll change within a year. People are still figuring themselves out. And so is Taylor.

Yes, it is.

Yeah, she truly sucks.

Good, he could do way better