Why does it seem like the Mediterranean diet is divided between Greece/Arabs and Iberia/North Africa...

Why does it seem like the Mediterranean diet is divided between Greece/Arabs and Iberia/North Africa? On one hand you have a culture that uses tons of cheese and yogurt, and on the other much less dairy but tons of eggs and canned tuna. And Italy I guess sort of sits in the middle with moderate cheese and egg consumption.

I don't think sandniggers eat fish or pork

Pork no, but they do eat fish. They eat any kind of meat except from pork.

canned tuna? Who?

>Greek
>calling other people sandniggers
Like you are any better
Also, >chek'd

OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT FLEG

More importantly, why the hell can't I buy harissa or ajvar in this country?

Portugal and Tunisia

>canned tuna
not true but if it were it'd be because tuna only lives off the west coast of africa and not in the Mediterranean

I bet he is using a proxy

Don't Somalis have a taboo against fish?

No they don't have any taboos against fish iirc

What about "Speak not to me with a mouth that eats fish"? Is the internet lying to me?

Where did you get that line from? Also never believe anything on the Internet. I might be an amerishart who is using a proxy for Internet points

I really want to try one of those Tunisian egg pastry things, they look delicious

Brik? They are pretty fucking good m8.

we consume a lot of cheese 2bh

>the Swede is commenting on Muslim cuisine

Okay? So you've never eaten any food that's not originally from your nation? I guess I should stop eating hummus too.

Oh I love hummus, I just had a good chuckle at you and your cuck nation

Wow an American calling others cucks

Did someone say cheese? We eat a lot.

Most of your "freedoms" are provisional

>the Brits won't shut up about their cheddar
>they don't even eat it

no such thing as med diet.

holy shit i knew we ate alot of cheese but i never thought we ate that much

Do Greeks put butter or olive oil on bread?

It depends, butter with honey is god tier
Same goes with olive oil(just a few drops) and sugar(i know it might sound weird it but it tastes like heaven)

>Mediterranean diet
Normally when people talk about this they are specifically referring to Italy/Greece. Even then it mostly just means "eat more seafood and nuts&seeds than you normally would".

i also forgot to mention add some olive oil and sea salt (oregano is optional but i love it desu) over a slice of hot bread

who cares lol, you're all poor and brown

I am not poor or brown.

your country is the shittiest of europe, desu

Wales>Europe desu

You're a pirate though

Do pirates eat cheese?

That's more of our Atlantic side than Mediterranean influence.

Canned sardines and mackerel as well, but also tons of fresh fish. Most of the fish we eat is fresh (as in non-conserved) or conserved in salt (bacalhau).

We also spam olive oil on everything, but we don't eat it with bread unless it's an olive oil tasting thing.

And we have tons of cheese and dairy-based sweets. We don't have a lot of yoghurt, though.

What do you put on bread?

Butter, cheese (hard or soft, we have tons of different kinds), ham, jams and most of all, presunto.

And Morocco and probably Algeria as well

How does Israel eat more cheese than us?

Is your canned tuna better than ours? We only make tuna salad sandwiches with it, which is mostly mayonnaise

>tons of cheese
>tons of eggs
tons of hyperbole detected

Everything goes in bread tbf

Eggs, cheese, butter, ham (we have a shit ton of different types of ham), beef, tuna, olive oil, lard, etc...

Greece and Israel consume the most cheese in the world, Spain and Italy consume the most eggs in Europe, and Tunisia and Moroccans put a whole egg on practically anything they eat

you have to go back

I am Greek.

Soy Greco

What does Ajvar taste like? I've never had it? Any American analogue to it? I've had Harissa before, which is delicious.

They taste like a fried breakfast burrito x samosa hybrid with egg and obviously Tunisian flavor. Very nice. Try Trader Joes. I've seen it there.