Where would you rather live, Australia or new Zealand?

where would you rather live, Australia or new Zealand?

New Zealand no questions asked

The one using the bidet.

NZ

New Zealand.

I will watch their sport.

New Zealand, because aussies are cunts

I don't wanna get spider'd, so NZ

Tons of Kiwis leave New Zealand every year for Australia...I think that settles it.

Although I would choose New Zealand if I didn't have to worry about work or money.

New zealand no question

Probably NZ for climate reasons.
Also to my knowledge Aussie laws are slightly more autistic.

Australia because surfing.

NZ

New Zealand to live, Australia to visit.

I got bad news for you...

why

It seems like a nicer place to live.

Also it has better natives.

They're the JIDF of New Zealand

Australia

This sums it up pretty well

Independent Queensland

I don't wanna get shook, so Straya

I would only want to live in Australia if TONE is reinstalled as Prime Minister for life.

It seems much comfier and australia is just canada but everyone has heatstroke. Our economies are identical, we have an equal amount of immigrants and we both have 3 cities worth mentioning. Why would i want canada 2.0 only to perpetually look like a burnt raisin

New zealand

Aren't they just the same?

New Zealand. Fauna, climate and people are saner.

NZ

Seems more laid back and cooler, since it is not mainly a desert like australia and it is further south.

Definitely Australia

How is Kenya like?

New Zealand is prettier, but it's smaller. Would live in Australia because I could fuck off and never have see anybody else. I can already do that here, though, but also own guns, so no point.

It's been rainy and cold for the past week.

But they drink horse cum

I'm assuming that purchasing power is higher in Australia. And there are more open and drivable environments. And there are large cities there, too. It seems like a very nice place.

The massive risk of developing skin cancer and all the scary animals are some pretty big negatives, though.

New Zealand seems more remote and secluded, and the natural landscapes are gorgeous. But all in all, I think Australia may have more to offer.

New Zealand ://

It have been rainnig here a lot too.

NZ because it isn't a massive nanny state

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!?

Is there actually very much difference between White Australians and White New Zealanders?

Also satanic trips

Probably Australia, New Zealand is full of earthquakes all over the place

New Zealand, the internet's going to be shite either way but at least this way theres better scenery for riding my motorycle

no, they're like 'where's the cah?' and we're like 'where's the caah?'

NZ because "DUDE LOTR"

RER

>all in all, I think Australia may have more to offer.

Pretty much m8

NZ has a lot of the same downsides as Aus without the sheer economic grunt of having all dem rocks

if you like being able to lie down on patches of grass without worrying, then NZ's the go; otherwise Australia is better for a young cunt with a future

our weed's probably better too tho 2bh

New Zealand

>our weed's probably better too tho 2bh
can confirm that

New Zealand definitely has more to offer, PPP is on par with USA and GDP per capita on par with Canada which are both very well off countries
on top of that you have a lower less urbanised population and plenty of ski areas, lakes, rivers etc

everyone is going to be hipster and say nz what's even the point

the weathers milder and the most dangerous animal they have are passive aggressive parrots that steal shit and chew up random things

Do Aussies suffer under retard text syndrome like Kiwis?

I thought people were joking when I texted with some Kiwis via my cellphone, but they actually chat like that.

I can't even imitate how they are texting, a fellow Kiwi could be able to shed some light

New Zealand.

kiwis already have phones that can text?
fucking elitist cunts

>Do Aussies suffer under retard text syndrome like Kiwis?
do your best to describe it

too many abbreviations or something?

up2 bru im omw 2 urs u keen 4 a box flik us a txt if u wnna go hlvs

Yea, pretty much like this.

I found my old phone and I'll show some conversations with a guy who supplied us, but every other guy/girl texted like this so it was not some retarded way to hide what you are talking about:

"Lata 2day u kan mate"
"U want ne suga?"
"Hay u poppn in I wanna go owt lol"
"got sum phatphreddies in chch (Christchurch) u poppn ova?"
"onli got fo ozes"
And more(the most ridiculous stuff I got was from a girl I saw for a week or two), my phone literally died for some reason after I looked into the first Kiwi message history that popped up

>everyone that hangs around me is retarded, not me

I wasn't insulting him as a person at all, he was actually a pretty cool dude and we had a good time and we got him more customers because we were the middlemen between him and other backpackers who were in need.

What I meant was that his way of texting was not some attempt to try to hide what we are talking about, because he was our dealer for the most time we were on the South Island.
Don't know if text/phone monitoring is a big thing in NZ (I think so though) like in Germany, but he spoke about our stuff pretty openly.

The monitoring thing applies to people who are handling drugs in any way if that wasn't obvious

New Zealand

chur