I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaXhdlfl88g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im just a nigger who knows how to feel

good thread faggot

>when limousine comes on

ty

The last verse of Jesus Christ and the background vocals in the verses of Degausser hit me just as hard d e s u

What is their best album and why is it really Fight Off Your Demons / Leaked Demos 2006?

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=yaXhdlfl88g

Also Not The Sun would be my favorite song on the album if the lyrics weren't so cringeworthy

>888
trips confirm Untitled is the best song

wtf i hate drunk drivers now

Why are the lyrics cringey iyo? It's about when that chick from Eisley turned his marriage proposal down; it's quite possibly the most personal song on the album along with You Won't Know.

The yelling of "BE MY BABE" over and over in the chorus doesn't really do anything for me

"You have set on me but you are not the sun" is one of the best lines of the album though so I guess you win some you lose some

It's him at his most desperate, famalam. Begging her to stay with him, he's reduced to his barest instincts. He can be articulate, but he's at the point where bare emotion is the one thing that could work.

do you think Jesse ever gets sad looking at pictures of how happy his pixie ex-gf is with her husband and her perfect little family?

I guess that makes sense. Still will probably be a while before I warm up to that line though desu

Jesse's family now is pretty rad plus his band isn't irrelevant and he isn't named after a toilet so he's probably doing alright

It's remarkable how much Jesse Lacey and Max Bemis look alike, and how similar Sherri Dupree and Andrea Lacey are.

Lmao, you can tell neither of them are quite over each other

They married slightly worse looking versions of each other. I wonder if Jesse or Max is more emotionally disturbed. Max had the infamous New York public freakout, but I feel like Jesse's more privately fucked up.

>i just wanna be your lover

>tfw love brand new
>tfw ex got me into them
>can't listen to any of their music anymore
>could barely listen to it anyway because it's all depressing

at least i saw them live before they dissolve

>implying the bemises aren't hiding a shitty marriage behind all the pictures and social media garbage

sherri looks crazy as fuck

jesse dodged a bullet, but that nigga has tons of his own personal issues

>tfw you've gone off the rails

I do wonder how Jesse is going to pull off writing new material that stands up to his old stuff now that his life is pretty awesome and he's not as depressed anymore

Apparently Dan Barrett is managing so hopefully he can too

>TAKE APART YOUR HEAD
>riight against the waaaall
>CHEW IT UP AND SWALLOW

Jesse used to knowingly fuck drunk girls and not feel bad about it so

Source?

man, it bums me out listening to Say Anything now cause Max can't write for shit now

>Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis

"My tongue will taste of gin and malicious intent" hardly sounds like not feeling bad about it

And unless Jesse also died on a sinking ship and wrote a song about it I think Deja isn't a very literal album

I don't think she looks crazy she just seems really psyched about her kids. People are always psyched about their kids obviously, but it's especially the case when the person comes from a big family.

I don't think the lyrics in that song are meant to literally express Jesse's opinion on the matter. It's meant to state what's happening, not how Jesse feels about it.

The sad mood kind of comes off as guilty; meaning Jesse must regret it/feel bad about it.

What issues? Most of it just seems like standard Catholic guilt.

Don't worry, no charge for you.

Brand New used to be my favorite band for years, but I can't really listen to them now because I get triggered due to the memories associated with them.

At least you know how to feel

Check again in a few years or whatever. I know how you feel and it sucks m7