Highest paying leagues in the world

LGTSS

>the impoverished, malnourished, disease-ridden Asian colony of Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/sports-leagues-top-salaries-2015-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$11,000
ouch

also where are these numbers coming from? i find it very hard to believe the nba is higher than mlb and yurop's soccer leagues

>a fucking leaf

reminder that there are less players per team in NBA and similar market share so salaries will be higher

its average player salary per player. NBA teams obviously have far fewer players than Baseball or Soccer teams

businessinsider.com.au/sports-leagues-top-salaries-2015-5

>Of course, the NBA has a huge advantage with its small rosters. Just 448 NBA players split $US2.1 billion in collective salaries. Meanwhile, NFL players collectively made $US3.6 billion in 2014. However, that was divided among 1,684 players for an average salary of just $US2.1 million, fourth among the major North American sports leagues.

This

Also the NFLPA is easily the worst union in American pro sports

i think you meant $110,000

Wow I thought cfl players made way less

Like $40K or less a lot of them them have other jobs

It's the average player salary. The median player salary would likely be far less.

>MLS

Are they just counting DPs? Because our salary cap prevents us from spending more than a few million on a regular team

Which makes sense given that the majority of their voting membership is concussed.

"Penalties levied by the commissioner can be appealed? All appeals are reviewed by the commissioner? Great! Where do I sign?"

Pretty sure the second division in England would comfortably make that list

My god being paid $4mUSD and living in India is fucking loaded.

mfw

Thats because they have the best owners. Say what you want about Goodell, but he isn't called jewdell for no reason.

the chart is bollocks. no one in the IPL makes $4MM. the best players make $1MM-2MM tops, average is well under $1MM.

The average salary is 660k for the Japanese baseball league yet so many journeymen would rather make 30k a year playing AAA ball. I wonder why more guys don't go over there for a few years.

Goddell stop posting

no fucking way the average salary in ligue 1 is that high
last study said it was around 500 000€/year
in 2015, half of the clubs didn't have a player above 100 000€/year

how the fuck can you have a salary for a comp that lasts 6 weeks

In the case of the IPL it's weekly salary extended over a calendar year.
IPL is only a few weeks long, so it should really be far, far lower

to be fair, kobr and his salary are gone now so that number will be half next year

NBA salary cap for the 2014-2015 season was $63,065,000.

They have 12 players on the roster. That makes more than 5 millions $ per player on average, just using a basic operation.

Of course it's not as easy: games rosters are 12 players, but they can have up to 15 or 16 players under contracts I think, plus some franchise don't reach the salary cap, or are way above it and pay a luxury tax, plus a shitload of diverse exceptions... Also, the minimum salary for a players with 2 years under his belt is more than 900 000$ a year.

Same for the NBDL. Players are paid 25 000$ a year at most, yet they want to stay instead of going to Europe where they could earn between 350 000$ and 500 000$ a year in most Spanish, Russian or Turkish teams, or get millions dollars contracts if they perform well in European tournaments (tax free). And even in lesser league it's pretty rare to see players earning less than 150 000$ a year.
They're all deluded, thinking they'll be the next Hassan Whiteside.

They pay them for the six weeks of competition.

Are you really that dumb?
>Aussie post
Sorry, you are.

Really surprised La Liga is that low, but I guess it shows how many nobody teams like Getafe there are

This is why the Prem is objectively and unironically the best and toughest league in the world

>NHL has a higher average salary than every league in Europe bar the EPL

What the fuck

>NFL below NHL
That's some bullshit, in NHL 10mil/year is fuckhuge money while in the NFL Joe fucking Flacco is paid 20mil/year, and he is far from the best QB in the business.

For every high paid quarterback, there are twenty scrub linemen getting paid mid-six figures

Not only are their contracts way larger (this coming year max contracts are going to be in the $20mn range) but most of the money in the NBA is guaranteed, unlike dumbshit NFL players who sign performance-based contracts in a sport where a career-ending injury is always moments away

it's mindblowing how poorly NFL players get paid in relation to other major leagues, and I know a lot of that is the 55 man roster but sheeeitt that is a lot of punishment for nothing guaranteed

where is canadas hockey league, surely that would be higher paid than an arena football league

Chart was made by a designated superpower 2020 type.

Because unless you're a weeaboo, living amongst and working for asians is shit.

see
Like 1 player out of 20 in the NFL makes that kind of money, and the league minimum is only ~$400k. Also, very little is guaranteed. In the case of Flacco, that's $120mn, $52mn guaranteed. So less than half. He's making $9mn and change a year, considering the Ravens sucked donkey balls last year and I guarantee a lot of that money is tied into playoffs/AFCCG/Owl winning

Is paki paddle really that profitable? didn't expect to see ipl this high up

No, it isn't but IPL salaries would average over a mil.

>Amerifat education
>0.11 million dollars is $11,000

my fucking sides

how many players are on an NHL roster?
also most euro leagues include teams with a very small market thanks to the promotion/relegation system and clubs being deeply connected to the territory

IPL stat is just wrong. Highest paid player is Kohli. He gets around 3 million.

twenty something
and most of them play every game

When will blacks be able to fund a revolution?

True

No way the Scottish Premiership pays more than the English Championship

I don't know much about other sports but it's obvious football numbers are made up. In reality they are lower.

MLS and CSL are going to overtake Ligue 1 and maybe Serie A in the next 20 years

Neat

NBA players make a shit ton of money because the NFLPA is terrible, there aren't as many players but still a huge market, and the NBA is super marketable because blacks lap up that shit, making it popular and easy for the players to get sponsorships.

But still, if you manage to make it in the American leagues (because let's be honest, you don't often get traded back to NBA or MLB teams if you go overseas) you'll make a lot more money.

A lot, and the majority of them play every game, excluding like a backup goalie

Every NFL team has 53 players, and the majority of them aren't paid jack shit compared to the top earners. Quarterbacks have an enormously inflated salary compared to most NFL players.