Trying to be Alpha

>be me, 19yo college kid
>have crush on qt coworker
>think she might be interested in me as well, but she's shy and used to be homeschooled, so it's hard to tell
>she goes to the same college as me, but I rarely see her
>finally bump into her and talk for a bit, she goes to class
>same day, hanging out in the game room between classes with a couple friends
>see her again, this time she approaches me
>talk for a solid 15 minutes, it was great
>some other guy that she vaguely knows from another class comes to talk to her, presumably because he saw me talking to her and wanted to swoop in and cock block
>there is tension between myself and this other faggot
>qt coworker doesn't seem to notice
>all of us have to go to class
>he walks with her to her class, I had to go the opposite direction to my class
>pissed off and worried for the rest of the day

I know I still have a chance at this girl, Sup Forums, but I need music for this feel. Music that can hype me up to be alpha as fuck so she chooses me over this other guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa I thought accidentally stumbled into /r9k/

Lol that other guy is probably plowing her right now

Just listen to Spiderland and give up

Is her name Caitlin?

Is that guy in the pic from the Nostalgia Critic?

That's Earl Sweatshirt but alright

>be me, 19yo college kid
>have crush on qt coworker

Stopped reading right there. Go back to tumblr with your girl problems, kid.

I'm always amazed people who aren't even drinking age are able to post here. I'm a recruiter and deal with kids fresh out of college. Even they say some of the most childish, dumbest shit known to mankind and they're like 22-23. At 19, you have no idea just how helpless and childish you really are to the rest of the world.

No
It's Earl Sweatshirt. It's from one of the Loiter Squad episodes
This is solid music, but I'm looking for full on alpha shit, this just makes me introspective and shit

Thanks for the contribution senpai, you sure showed us how cool you are

>recruiter
I changed cell phones 3 times during college.
I couldn't escape the calls.
How do you people get phone numbers.

>senpai
well now I know he's plowing her

This. Just got done fucking her. My m8 is next

nothing beta about feelings

can see the resemblance, but Earl is way goofier looking

Here ya go.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

tried to type F A M, forgot Sup Forums changes that shit to senpai

I fucked her 2 times already

Lol you probably think all black people look the same huh

Listen, kid, talk to her again and be confident, and if not who gives a fuck find another girl

Ok I can read the thread thanks

Of course, that's the plan. All I'm asking for is some music recommendations

....But your words, not mine

So you're confirming you're an asshole? They look nothing alike. I don't know how you could see that.

No you are the asshole. And they do look alike

pls no race war
my nigga why didn't you say so I got you family

Got me, whew sure am wrong now

Right because "they look nothing alike" is supposed to be a fucking argument. And they do obviously look alike you fucking piece of shit.

Particularly Ain't No Sunshine if you actually got a little lady crush and actually care about her and Hope She'll Be Happier if you puss out and embrace beta. Let It Be same thing.
I'm Her Daddy well you know what I mean my nigga AMIRITE
Moanin' and Groanin' is what ya'll will be doin if you're the tru alpha.

Guy who made the "No correlation" pic here, yeah you know halfway into making that I was like "wait a second"

Whatever that post is supposed to imply, they fucking look alike. thanks bye

Based user, actually recommending music. Thanks, this is dope so far

Earl's facial expression in OP's pic does kinda look like that guy but Earl doesn't actually look like him.

OK I'll take that. That was the pic I first replied to.

If you're looking for some more friendzone type music, stuff that'll truly help you express your feelings currently I got some more for ya buddy.
Now to be perfectly honest, this album's pretty garbage, however couldn't help but think of this song given your situation. "Hold me like I'm more than just a friend." Aww man hits me hard. Enjoy or don't, I'll keep going ;)

I think "Playing For Keeps" off this works well with your situation currently user

Im a recruiter for positions like brand manager and other jobs that require years of experience in the field. Just because you went to college doesn't mean shit to me unless you did a lot of internships and/or in-field training. My company wouldn't seek you out, you seek us out and I'm the first person that interviews you. I think you're mistaking me for the staffing agencies your state school probably works alongside or you signed up on monster or some shit.

Of course a kid would think I'm trying to seem cool by simply saying he has no idea how dumb and childish he is at 19.
Point proven. He was trying to type "senpai", you guys! Totally not nearly as gay as senpai. I bet you say hella and lowkey as well.

This is the most "adult" adult I've ever seen

>Arguments can automatically counterargument with "well of course you'd think that, you're too young"

Watch 500 Days of Summer and quit being a bitch

Louis Prima or Johnny Cash's first album are probably best for that feel. Feeling low, but turning optimistic of the situation. Louis Prima I recommend more because he's more upbeat. He was an interesting character, like Sinatra; was a loner and was lonely at times, but didn't let it show usually. A Robin Williams type thing.

there is no try

>Music that can hype me up to be alpha as fuck so she chooses me over this other guy.

I use trap and some Death Grips to hype me up before a night of talking to women.
Lil Uzi Vert, Travis Scott, and Young Thug are some good choices.

Hype up trap? Fucking Pick up the Phone and Goosebumps on full blast my nigga

This is my favorite so far
Not a big fan of the big girl, and the second song is okay. I'm not necessarily looking for "friendzone" stuff, like I said in the OP, I still have a chance with this girl. I'm looking for music to hype me up and feel confident so I can alpha the fuck up

Aight here's what's gonna happen

>be you
>be tryna get this qt
>you're about to see her in 15 minutes
>headphones on
>Kendrick Lamar – Alright
>remind yourself that no matter what, it's all right because you're doing you
>listen again
>headphones off
>you see her
>approach her
>"hi user :)"
>other fag approaches
>"hey qt what's new?"
>she turns to him to say hi
>you throw Kraft singles on his face
>he looks at you in shock
>"what the fuck man?"
>you smile
>there's a hidden camera there

>I'm not necessarily looking for "friendzone" stuff, like I said in the OP, I still have a chance with this girl. I'm looking for music to hype me up and feel confident so I can alpha the fuck up

Word, Coordinate and Beibs in the Trap are my favorites. That whole album is just great pussy-getting music.

GET OUT OF HERE KRAFT PUNK

Thank you for this. I'm already a fan of Sinatra, never heard of Prima. This is great

thanks yoda
I'm a huge fan of Death Grips, and can totally get hyped from their music, but it just doesn't feel right for the situation I'm in. Any mention of women by MC Ride is in a purely physical sense, whereas I care about this girl and want more than just to fuck.

Really the only experience with trap that I have is Panda, never been a fan of much else. I've been wanting to get into Travis Scott, is his new album worth listening to? I wasn't too impressed by Rodeo.

>That whole album is just great pussy-getting music.
No fucking lie I played this at a party last weekend and as we got further along in the album girls were complaining about how there's pops and crackles and it was hurting their ears. I listened to it the next day on my good headphones and I about punched my laptop screen because of the clipping and she mixing. Fuck Mike Dean, that bastard cockblocked me.

My fucking boy I live for hype up music. I'm going to speed recommend shit to you.
Moosh and Twist - 2AM in Philly, The One (feat. Chris Miles), and Champion
Joywave - Somebody New
Skrillex & Rick Ross - Purple Lamborghini
French Montana - No Shopping
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack
Biggy - Hypnotize
Joey Purp - Say You Do and Girls @
Pretty much anything Vince Staples, his flow is insane, instant hype up, but I'd say his most recent stuff like Loco will get you hype as fuck
Travis Scott - Goosebumps, Pick up the Phone and (MAYBE) The Ends
Captain Murphy - The Killing Joke, Evil Grin
Earl Sweatshirt - (KEK) Wool
Honestly anything Flying Lotus, his production alone gets me hype, but then you have Death Grips. I like their new album a lot, I think the most hype up is Spikes, Giving Bad People Good Ideas, Ring a Bell, BB Poison, and 80808
Tyler the Creator - Garbage, Deathcamp, Brown Stains
X Ambassadors (feat. Jay Z) - Jungle (remix)
New Andre 3000 verses are dope, Solo (reprise) off Blonde is super hype up to me.
Beyonce - Freedom, 6 Inch, Don't Hurt Yourself
Mos Def - Quiet Dog
Domo Genesis - Go (Gas)
Trip Lee - Manolo
Listen to the entirety of Yeezus for hype up, particularly New Slaves, I'm In It, Black Skinhead.
Royal Blood - Out of the Black
that's really just scratching the surface man

>My company wouldn't seek you out, you seek us out and I'm the first person that interviews you.
you're not a fucking recruiter then my dude

dammit

T H I S
H
I
S

Louis Prima is criminally underrated. There's a reason he's "the Wildest." Top best swing artists and gets you energized and cutting some rugs.

It's should have been titled Birds in the Trap Sing "Antidote" for Fifty Fucking Minites

This user has great taste. Thanks for the recs

So is that a no?

Underrated post

It's the same guy

The album blows and that's all I ever refer to it on here as

Jesus Christ, Its Jason Bourne.

Wasn't funny the first time cock gobbler ;)

forced meme
(You)

Jesus Christ, Its Jason Bourne. lol I posted it again.

You better not have

I personally don't hear it.

Maybe at a certain point on SDP Interlude, but that's about it. It sounded great when I played it in the whip.

Kek, I'm so glad you made this.

idk where the fuck OP is but just so we're on the same page here, I recced Bill Withers, that long ass list, and the two chick songs. Also I made the 4 minutes ago thing in less than 4 mintues :')

OP here, you the best in this thread. Currently listening to most of what you recced in that long list. Bill Withers was also great