Wearing headphones

>wearing headphones
>peacefully enjoying a song
>headphones get stuck on something and get yanked from my ears

Is this what hell is like?

>When someone rips your headphones out of your ears

Nothing pisses me off more than that bullshit. I just want to punch something whenever that happens. It feels like mother nature is trying to fuck with me.

All my earphones are destroyed this way

Yes. having your headphones ripped from your ears is the absolute worst thing in life you can experience. oh wait. no it isn't Family health related issues or personal health related issues is the worst thing you can experience. headphones ripped from your ears doesn't even register as 1 on the hell scale BTW

Are you on the spectrum by any chance?

>caring about health and family

What a fag

>headphones get stuck on something pulling your phone out of your pocket falling like a bungee cord until it catches on your ear and you either catch it or it disconnects and hits the ground

exactly

are you guys retarded? you know that if feed the earphones wire under your shirt, this will never happen

It still happens

Forgot about how sensitive Sup Forums is

>enjoy music TOO much by playing music too loud
>soon damage the headphone jack
>sound only comes in through one channel

I hope the new iPhone starts a trend and ends this madness.

It's obnoxious and it hurts. I can readily relate with the immediate spark of rage that follows immediately after, as well as the despair of your inability to manipulate the string-like structure such that you do not injure yourself.

They would be harmed.

idk man my entire family was killed in a triple homicide when I was 9 and I am a quadriplegic with stage 4 terminal colon cancer and I think getting headphones ripped out of my ears is pretty bad, at least 5th or 6th level of hell.

you sir/maam have fucked up priorities.

I'll bite.
>being this new

Welcome to tumblr, please follow me

I have type 2 trigeminal neuralgia, allergies to most common foods, and have lived and struggled through years of physical and psychological misery and hell. I've seen hell. Half my family also died this year.

Yes, you reach a certain point where your psyche has shifted its value system and you're numb to the implications and experiences of people in more common situations. But regardless, having headphones rippled out of your ears is fucking obnoxious and hurts.

Get over it.

>Literally this happened to me today
Fucking headphones

M'lady
*tips*

I get the same kind of rage when I accidentally knock over a glass of water

Made something oddly natural and ironically funny into a steaming pile of horse shit :)

Why can't I stop laughing at this.
>:)

Dude... that's the original pic....

fucking this
goddamn inanimate objects and gravity

this literally happens to me everyday sometime between jumping off the bus and walking to a class or home

My current Bose headphones are the best I've ever owned for one simple reason: the cable has a jack that goes into the headphones. When the cable gets caught on something, it just rips out of the headphones leaving them on my head. Also means these headphones have lasted me 3 or 4 times longer than headphones usually do despite me using them literally every day. This needs to be standard procedure.

There's no faster way to piss me off

what if I pissed on your jeans huh

what then buddy

what if I just unzipped my fly and had a big ole whizz all over your levis

Why the fuck did I laugh so hard at this

10/10 comment.

Holy shit.

top banter

Disgusting.

It's okay. We'll donate to your pansexual demi-deerkin support charity because that's what really matters.

Sup Forums - Music

Yep, my audio technicas have that feature and i'm glad for it. But i've got a 3 metre cable anyway which i use in my room and it reaches really far, making this situation less common.

Autism

That would just arouse me

Yeah, keep making fun of that you underaged beta edgemaster cuck.

I'm here for you user if you ever wanna talk.

Stay mad faggot

That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to complain about it

>earbuds catch on doorknob/cupboard handle and get violently wrenched out of earpussy

You must be new here

I pray that God fixes your autism

How the fuck did this many people fall for the most obvious bait in the world

/fa/ is blatantly inundated with reddit

i fucking love this board

Source of that gif???

you have been visited by the comfy winter kid
you'll be comfy and stay so, but only if you reply "stay comfy" to this post

>All your headphones are a little bit lopsided to the left
>No fucking idea why

holy shit post of the year