What do you think about Poland, Polish people, language, culture etc?

What do you think about Poland, Polish people, language, culture etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Communism literally killed our culture and our people

We know nothing about you.

Partitions didn't kill us, neither did communism.

I'm neutral-positive about it. I've got a Polish name though

Nice probably but i heard you have a lot of racist people. Pretty afraid to visit твн

just don't visit shitholes like Kraków

As if racism wasn't equally spread all across the globe.

t. Janus

I mean communism turned our people into self loathing ignorant tv watching potato niggers
our culture is only preserved in a small %

It's OK, secretly they love turks. And anyone who'd pay their stinkheap the time of the day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance

Just don't be too white eg. german

One of the most famous people here in Coquimbo and La Serena is a pole called Ignacy Domeyko

>what do you think about shithole #824
Fascinating.

Nah, it's Vladislav

>Poland
nice country with a lot of history and a god-tier weather

>poles
magnifficent

In a well-known Turkish forum site, i've read two seperate incidents about tourists getting harrassed in a bar by "1683 we fuke mathers" lads. The reaction to the stories were particularly high and i personally know 3 guys that changed their travel destinations from Poland to other European countries.

I actually want to see Warsaw and Krakow, and i will eventually do, but i sont really know if it is righr time to visit, or how shall i behave so i appreciate any help.

I personally don't know anyone who had Poland as a travel destination in the first place. Like maybe Prague isn't Wien but at least it's not Poland.

hope poles and your culture get popular all over the world

kill yourself scum

Tons of people visit Krakow and Prague is objectively better than Vienna. Not sure what you're so analfrustrated about.

Poland is probably not the country I would bomb.

wypierdalaj na wykop brudny kucu

t. Wróclaw 'Toiletslayer' Szzsz

The only capital worse than warsaw is moskva

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

>Prague is objectively better than Vienna

Fucking pleb.

I don't get why you're accusing me of being diaspora when your English level is way below that of a Swede.

Fucking yokel

too bad our famous people didn't do their thing in POLAND

Vienna is better to live in but I would rather visit Prague. It depends really on whether you like 19th century stuff or medieval stuff I guess.

>god-tier weather

That's the nicest thing which I heard from russian

Yes.

Yes.

Cool winged hussars, and the +%33 cavalry combat ability is really good.

>Boring country, disgusting cities, literal shithole full of white trash
>Niggers of europe.
>Ugliest language i've heard in my life.
>They have no culture, except maybe bragging about how good their country is, while leaving it to leech in civilized states.

Average polish male (picrelated) looks great tbqh

drawn?,but poles are real

5-6 months of cold, humid grayness is not a god tier weather.

Also, i forgot to say that their women are fucking ugly, they all have these ugly noses, i don't know what the fuck is wrong with them, but ew.

But if it's cold outside you can be comfy on the inside.

it is for me compared to the humid hell we have here

I was trying to drive my car through a 4-way junction a while ago and some young polish cunt (I knew he was polish by his head and his clothes) walked diagonally across the junction and held eveybody up and caused a minor traffic jam.

This, metaphysically sums up Polish people for me, in Ireland at least, in the sense that they shit all over everybodies good manners and just make everything shitty for everybody in a race to the bottom because these butthurt slavshits think they are better than everybody else and the rules dont apply to them, not realising that they are turning these nice host countries into a version of their own shithole they escaped just by their own lack of moral turpitude.

Except for when you are fed up with 6 month of staying inside

>Ireland complaining about unwanted working class catholic immigrants with poor manners
Really activates my almonds.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb american, he is absolutely right.

>t. drunk englishman

actually people are butthurt about any group of people that are technically underclass, or if they act non-standard

examples are everywhere

replace poles with japs and you will get EXACTLY the same

I'm not an unwanted immigrant am I? Go fuck yourself

You can always be comfy inside.
Are there jungles around Cordoba?

image unrelated

Poles are top-tier immigrants, not my problem if you can't integrate them into your non-culture in your non-country.

it's very comfy

What the fuck do you even know about Europe ? You don't even live, your opinion doesn't matter.

>b-but Sup Forums told me poles are based
I have a news for you: memes aren't true.

I'm sure they will integrate fully within 3 generations but its not easy to beat the polish out of them

some forests and many lakes and rivers

but user the poles ARE based

They are REALLY not, unless you think inbred hillbilles are based

There are probably more Polish nationals that live in America than the entire population of your country you stupid fuck.

>quoting an american
>thinking this constitutes an argument

Serbia boys and girls

It's shit, isn't it?

>there are more jailed Irish citizens in the UK than Poles
there's your argument, now go drink your dinner Seamus.

My point exactly. Their shithole is so awful that they need to go somewhere else because they know how shitty their own country is.

nah

Poland is shit fucking (you) retard

As would you if we had left you for Uncle Stalin to "liberate". In the end it doesn't matter because in America we don't get triggered over things like our plumbers being a slightly different kind of white than us.

>many lakes
Same as here. 16 lakes within city limits, over thousand in the region

that looks awesome, 10/10 would visit

Polish people are master race, I wish I was a woman so I could bear all of their kids.

Czemu krzyczysz na OPa? Grzecznie zapytał.

That sounds like Poland. The thing is that none of post 1989 Polish governments did anything to really get rid of racism in our country. It's getting worse every year.

And before any Polish person tries to make a point that it's fault of the currently ruling party, I'm calling bullshit. It's been like that since forever.

I suppose that could be considered a compliment where you come from.

Don't forget about heretics being practically accepted and giving no religious unity penalty after adopting humanist ideas ;^)

Nah, most Polish people believe that laws exist only to oppress and you can disregard them.

I'm a major commonwealthboo. I see it kind of like an ideological predecessor to the US. It's a shame we don't learn about it in school.

>Nah, most Polish people believe that laws exist only to oppress and you can disregard them.

thats because in slavic countries rules are surprisingly idiotic and even really, really harmful

Was awesome in the XIV-XV centuries, nice history in general and then communism happen

poland was semi-communist for like 30 years

We are practically You, 30 years ago... Do we really need much to integrate?

their genes are too powerful

I find this hard to believe. Poles won't cross a road unless the signal tells them to cross, even when there are no cars.

Pretty much this, all we have left of it are scraps. We're a beheaded nation.