Mfw someone says peyton manning is better than Thomas benjamin brady

>mfw someone says peyton manning is better than Thomas benjamin brady

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/3o7ZewXdtry0sfkO1G/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 of Manning's touchdowns came in garbage time against Seattle, so he really has just 2 TDs that are meaningful.

He's also thrown 2 pick-6s and is partially to blame for a safety.

Net points contributed in 4 SuperBowls: negative 2

lmfao

>plays

Oh neat statistic OP

>3-2
>last playoff victory against Peypey was 2004
>2004

>4-2
>2-2

>advanced stats

>playoff appearances
>no playoff wins

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

> touchdowns and interceptions are the only ways a QB can affect a game
> i don't watch football at all
> i have no fucking clue what i'm talking about
> please disregard my opinion

he easilly could of had 5 tds and 0 ints in that last superb owl. those picks were so silly and so un brady like. even when brady messes up hes still better than peyton at his best

Rings do not measure a player, if they did then Bradshaw is on par with Brady and Montana

Record for most pick-6s in a single season

Record for most one & done playoff losses

Record for most playoff losses

Record for most SuperBowl pick-6s (tied with Warner)

Record for worst regular season TD-INT ratio in a SuperBowl winning year (carried by his team)

Top 10 all time in interceptions thrown

>Thomas benjamin brady
What? His full name is Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.

How can this lead to this ?

Serious question

Why do you even know those stats? How insecure can Bradyfags be?

football isn't all about the quarterback, despite what ESPN wants you to believe

4 game sample size

The secret about Peyton Manning is that he's a stat padder that "audibled" plays in his favor.

Whenever he got to the playoffs and he wasn't playing teams that were complete scrubs like his whole division, that's where his stat padding audible shit gets exposed.

Those records are in the regular season, where half a team's games come against teams that are: shit on defense, shit on offense (turn ball over), or all around shit.

Playoffs are when the games actually matter and there's pressure on you to perform. All playoff teams are well coached, well rounded and they're the best of the best. He has no good records in the post-season, just embarrassing ones.

Yeah god knows the Pats weren't statpadders.

But we're talking about the player's performance.

Not just any 4 games. I's the fucking SuperBowl.

He continuously played like shit in 4 of the biggest games of his career.

This Canuck is fucking obsessed he's in every one of these threads.

I think he misses Peyton more than anyone

It's not stat padding if your team is winning.

>mfw 3 of Bradys rings were won riding coattails when he was essentially a white Teddy Bridgewater
>Patfags think long time fans don't remember that

>led final drive to set up vinateri
>played keep up with the Panthers destroying the Patriots defense
>Turned Deion Branch into a Legend
>Made a GOAT secondary look like a pop Warner team

Just stop embarrassing yourself...

>white Teddy Bridgewater
>48 attempts (never reached by Teddy)
>32 completions (never reached by Teddy)
>354 yards (never reached by Teddy)
>3 TDs (reached by Teddy once)
now fuck off retard

>no timeouts, 1:30 left in SuperBowl, mediocre players on offense, drives 50 yards in 90 seconds to set up game winning field goal. in his first year as a starter

"""""essentially Teddy Bridgewater"""""

>2nd SuperBowl: 3 TDs, 350 yards, makes key clutch throws to set up another game winning field goal

"""""essentially Teddy Bridgewater"""""

Here' what Manning does when his team needs him in the 4th quarter of the SuperBowl:

Another question, do you think QBs often considered great like Rivers, Romo, Ryan and even Cutler would have won more SBs with the same teams as Peyton?

White Teddy Bridgewater until he was 6 years in.

>he led a drive!
Teddy did too last season and Walsh missed the kick

I said his first 3 not his last one

>obsessed Canautist post
Discarded

Silly Peyton, wrong team in the Superbowl again:

>I said his first 3 not his last one
Those are stats from the Carolina Super Bowl. The fact that you mistook them for the Seattle one pretty much proves my point

Yes it is, have you ever watched Drew Brees play?

I also seem to remember Teddy Bridgewater literally could not score a single offensive touchdown during that game with Adrian Peterson in the backfield nonetheless.

They might have won that particular game but who the fuck knows how the season would have went.

Your insecurity is crazy.

Brady led the league in TDs in 2002, his 2nd year starting.

Try again.

And Brady only scored one touchdown that entire playoffs when he was carried to his first ring.

Ain't that fun.

I dunno what comparison you're trying to make, but Drew Brees runs a pass first spread offense, and he uses all of his receivers as best he can, he's probably got records for most passes completed to different receivers.

And it was in the superbowl nonetheless, to a guy you'd probably have to google.

That sounds pretty clutch to me.

""""carried""""

Brady leads the team 50 yards in 90 seconds, no timeouts to set up the SuperBowl winning kick

"""""carried"""""

I think a good indicator why Peyton is better is how Brady fans react to opposition.

I mean Peypey fans are cool as cucumbers. Bradyfags flip their fucking tops and go full REEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT!

Peyton fans use the "let the numbers decide" argument.
Bradyfags go full on smear tactics.

That's how I know Peyton is better. Because Brady fans are so insecure about the whole thing
Look at the fucking Canadian that's probably responsible for a dozen or more posts here. "Le look at this interception!" Absolutely obsessed

for the record, Brady was actually injured in the AFC Championship game, and Drew Bledsoe played most of the game.

Bam

Bridgewater did the same against the Seahawks

Nobody got time to read that you sperg

The fact you have to refer to people bringing up Peyton's embarrassing choking as "smear tactics" is hilarious. Also insanely hypocritical since you'll tend to be the first to bring up something like deflategate, which was literally a smear campaign.

I bet you're also the same cuck who's made that Manning thread with the poll or those meme statistic infographic nearly every single day for the last month. Yet you call others "insecure"? Lmao. You're projecting.

why u buttblasted tho

In a wild card playoff game lmao. With a 30 yard penalty helping them advance the ball.

>entire country thinks Peyton is better except for very specifically New England
>Bradycucks will try to defend this by saying "t-theyre just mad"

I don't even remember that much and I'm a Vikings fan.
His 'heroic drive' is done by quarterbacks every fucking week.
Stop dicksucking him you insecure faggot

>great QB
>romo

> this fucking thread
> these fucking opinions

You're using a photoshopped poll, lmao.

Link to the original with an archive link or else it's useless.

Besides, the fact you think a poll with votes from some online basement dwellers who grew up getting bullied by guys just like Brady (pussy magnet quarterback, good looking, has money, model girlfriend) is hilarious.

I'd love to see your reaction if every former & current player, GM and head coach in the league was asked. It would be a landslide for Brady.

Bradycucks actually argue that the defense was at fault for 18-1.

They constantly belittle and undermine the Patriots roster to try and make Brady look better.

It's fucking weird.

I wanna clarify something about that game.

the Vikes literally had over 3 hours to get into the endzone, and they never did. The offense put themselves in that position because they couldn't seal the victory, people blame the kicker, but in reality, the offense literally didn't do diddly dick all game.

If you go back and watch that game, it was like watching Lazarbeams Giant players vs. Tiny Players videos, look them up if you don't know what I mean. It was a pathetic performance by the vikings offense, you can't compare Bridewaters performance to Brady's in the Superbowl because Brady actually did move the ball down field during the superbowl and did score, this isn't even debatable.

>Comparing SuperBowl drives to regular season drives.

Yikes. You have to be trolling. So delusional.

Pats fans would argue the o-line is at fault, not the defense.

Also, this no call for blatant holding and the Giants' luck might have something to do with them pulling that game out their ass:

To be fair, the ESPN audience only hears about how good is Peyton Manning and how evil is Tom Brady.

Right now they could make a poll asking about who's the better QB between Brady and Steph Curry and Curry would win some states.

NFL network is more cheeky about it, they don't consider fan opinions tho.

I forgot to add "often considered great, yet somehow unproven"

>it's photoshopped!

Holy fuck the delusion on you

Also lmao, Peyton has won more MVPs than any player ever. He's topped the players polls for best NFL player numerous times.

You're so fucking obsessed dude, this is pathetic.
Yeah Brady is good. Neat. Peyton is good too.

And you're a insecure bandwagoner posting about a guy that will never throw another pass

It's a game. 50 yard drives happen every game.

Russell Wilson had a 70 yard drive against the Pats just a few years ago.

How many posts are you going to make?

It's another Patriots fans inferiority complex thread.

Brady doesn't play defense, and therefore, had no control over Tyree making the catch, or Manningham making that catch.

Brady however, never threw an game clinching interception in either of those losses, and in Superbowl XLII, led a game winning drive of his own, with a TD pass to Randy Moss. The defense just wasn't as clutch that day

And? He set up le heroic 50 yard drive Pats fans think is such an odd occurence. Could have been a game winning chip shot.

>no Packers

I know they say rings, but what's the point in counting pre merger championships if Brady only had the chance to play SBs.

What is so hard about this to understand?

Brady -reached the endzone
Bridewater -did not

>league average points given up that season: 21.7
>Pats defense gives up 17
>undefeated team that smashed tons of offensive records with a 50 TD passer and Randy Moss as a wide out
>Puts up 2 scores
>the defense choked
>the o line didn't protect Brady

Fuck this fucking fanbase

No he didnt. He set up Vinatieri to win. Bridgewater did too. Most points in the league are scored in the 2 minute drill.

This heroic drive bullshit needs to stop.

The fact you're just dismissing it as any other 50 yard drive without any context whatsoever just shows how delusional and irrational you are.

There's no point whatsoever in debating this. You're choosing to act like a fucking idiot with zero logic.

>calls someone irrational
>has dozens of pictures ready for le Brady vs Manning debate and has posted long spergy texts 25 times, probably 1/3rd of this thread.

Get a grip you faggot. It wasn't heroic. Most points are scored in the 2 minute drill.

>Tom Brady gave team the lead with 2 minutes left

>defense drops an INT

>refs miss a blatant holding call

>Giants luck out with one of the luckiest catches of all times from an absolute nobody

>No he didnt.
media.giphy.com/media/3o7ZewXdtry0sfkO1G/giphy.gif

Obviously theres fault on all sides of the ball, I'm just saying Brady didn't cause the team to lose on a play that was all his fault, and in fact did the opposite.

Unless you literally end the game on an offensive touchdown your defense has to stop the other team at the end of the game when given a lead.

peyton is the king of winning easy games (the regular season)

>the defense choked! It was a fluke
>look guys, Tom got us a touchdown with 5 minutes left, now we have 14 points! 14 points is an insurmountable amount!

This is pathetic

The Giants took the entire 4 minutes and 30 seconds off the clock with their final drive.

>league averaged 21.7 points a game
>best offense of all time puts up 14 points, not even 2/3rds of the average amount

REEEEE fuck these scrubs, our defense sucks!

>uses "REEEE"

>expects people to take him seriously

Thanks for confirming you're an obese basement dwelling faggot.

Keep making those Manning threads every day on here and calling other people the "insecure" ones when you get obliterated.

You need legitimate help dude.

Beautiful counterargument. Were you on the debate team? I mean clearly Brady was the best player and didn't completely shit his pants when he had a chance at a perfect season.

Are we in store for another one of your long winded obsessive posts again?

>ESPN

try using a demo that isnt 95% faggots and good goys

>competely disregard literally everything about football

Yep, its a patsfag

Look, thats a fair point right? The Patriots in fact, never scored under 20 points all season, I'll admit that.

But the point we're trying to make is that Brady doesn't play defense, and the Giants practically took all the time off the clock with their final drive, following the Patriots could have been game winning drive. Since this a Brady Manning argument, lemme ask you, has Manning ever scored in under 30 seconds to win a game? No? then check yourself m80.

Throwing TDs/INTs isn't about football?

Winning games isn't about football?

>literally cheating to win the SB

stay classy gnats

>literally cheating EVERY game

Stay classy patsfags

GET TRIGGERED, BOOTY BLASTED BAAAWWWWSTHAN FUCKS.

okay.

Brady > Montana > Young > ...

...Manning > Tim Tebow.

Don't talk shit about Tim Tebow, asshole.........................................

Brady > Montana > Young > ...

...Manning > Tim Tebow.

Manning embarrassed himself in that Superbowl vs the Seahawks, and he embarrassed his fans that constantly insist on supporting that playoff choke artist loser.

Tim Tebow has a better playoff record percentage then Peyton Manning. Tebow is at .500 and Manning is at .127

Stop that, Tim Tebow is elite................................

I don't believe. 127, probably more like .400