Is Greece a good destination if i want to have fun ? Basically, what i like to do is going out alone...

Is Greece a good destination if i want to have fun ? Basically, what i like to do is going out alone, drink a little bit to be confident enough, and then i enjoy my time, talk to strangers, meet people, try to fuck women... Where should i go to do that ? Spain ?

Vatican.

fuck off you useless shitskin piece of shit

Greece and/or Cyprus

Drop dead, you goddamn cockbreath fucking piece of fucked assbutt, motherfucker.

>Basically, what i like to do is going out alone, drink a little bit to be confident enough, and then i enjoy my time, talk to strangers, meet people, try to fuck women
>going out alone
>alone

Absolutely fucking pathetic. Have you thought about not being such a sad cunt?

motherfucker come here i will fuck you

Try Mykanos. If you goto Greece and want to have fun you're going to be on/near the water/beach a lot but there is also a ton of nightclubs that are casual.

Forget the mainland, go to an Island, just do some research into which island and make sure it's proper for you.

You fuckin' want motherfuckin some of this, you fuckin fucker?

I heard Greeks h8 kikes, would it be safe to visit or will they staple foreskin onto my penis?

>Spain ?

Gabachos not welcome

>being this insecure

You're a stupid fucking faggot, you dutch dumb piece of shit motherfucker. I go out with friends as well, and it's 10 times better alone, because there are more opportunities to meet new people than when you're with people. Ignorant motherfucker.

>Tourism is a major industry and Mykonos is well known for its vibrant nightlife and for being a gay-friendly destination with many establishments catering for the LGBT community.

Sounds perfect for op.

thanks

you'll blend right in

How's Achea and Morea?

Go to Tel Aviv, find qt jewess to take home and move to Antwerp

You sad pathetic fuck, I can already imagine you spending hundreds of euros to end up jerking in your hotel room, using your tears as lubrication. Miserable cunt.

>o-ok let me imagine your life now

That's pretty much why you're such a sad piece of shit.

Its pretty good if a bit expensive. I would suggest visiting the suring the summer, much more lively than during the winter. Avoid Athens, sure it has some nice bars and places but its an overcrowded shithole. Myconos is fun but waay too expensive. Places like Paros, Ios Skiathos or Crete are better in my opinion. Also you'd have a better chance with tourist girls, they tend to be more laid back and open, greek girls usually stick in groups with their friends and arent as approachable, some can even be pretty cuntish when apprached by strangers in bars expecting to be approached by male models despite being pretty average themselves

>says I am a sad piece of shit for imaging your life
>meanwhile imagines me to be sad, thus implicitly calling himself sad

I knew you were a sad cunt. What miserable son of many mothers would travel to countries alone, just to get drunk enough to have the confidence to get rejected? Scum of the earth.

>literally proved how insecure he was in his first post
>n-no i'm not a pathetic nerd

Just shut the fuck up, you pitiful faggot, i won't waste more time with you.

How much alcohol did you need before you were able to post such things here, you coward? Pathetic loser.

come here we have sunny beach