Why do Polish people keep their carps in the bathtub?

Why do Polish people keep their carps in the bathtub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g21feq2T8Rk
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3142119/Holidaymakers-falling-ill-youngsters-deliberately-pooing-hotel-pools-Inbetweeners-2-waterslide-scene-blamed-abhorrent-craze-logging.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v3v4mlHRbvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're fishing for attention

because they are not LANGOSZ :D DD DDD DD D XD

I shouldn't have laughed to this.

>Polish
>people

DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER WUNTS YOU TA BELHIVE DAT POWLISH PEEPOLE 'AVE CARP IN DER TUBS

so is this really tasty?

You dont do it?

kicked out of v4

We do that too, where else should you keep them?

I keep a raped dead little aryan girl in mine.

shhhhh dont tell anyone

Looks horrible desu

t. Grzegorzs

To slaughter it ritually on christmas eve.

youtube.com/watch?v=g21feq2T8Rk

>kicked out of v4
>implying we like anyone in /v4/ other than Polish people

And nothing of value was lost.

I fish at a private lake and every year we have to chase away those thieving poles from poaching the carp.

kicked

t. Stanislaw

every whining britshit I hear on Sup Forums keeps me coming back to this shithole for more

I really am glad my tribesman are making your life over there unp0leasant.

My one dream is to go there and set off a truck bomb in england somewhere.

>Europeans are so poor they actually eat carp

You are the niggers of europe and are proud of it, no wonder your country is so poor.

Because polish people are very sad because of their sad country, their sad culture, their sad history and their sad georgraphy so they keep a carp in the bathtube so they can look at it and escape the harsh reality by looking at its majestuous moves.

Did the carp survive?

t. Stanislawkowiskyorek

this 2bh

Polish people are busy with cleaning the bathtubs of western Europeans, so someone else need to clean the Polish bathtubs.

>we Poles are civilised humans, honest

>:((((( I'M GLAD WE GO TO YOUR COUNTRY AND SHIT IN THE FLOWER BEDS AND THROW LITTER EVERYWHERE HAHAH I WANT TO BOMB YOU

Fuck me, this means muzzies have made their way to Poland now... Feels bad mane.

>British pretending they don't shit in pools
Tippity top KEK

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3142119/Holidaymakers-falling-ill-youngsters-deliberately-pooing-hotel-pools-Inbetweeners-2-waterslide-scene-blamed-abhorrent-craze-logging.html

But what if carp is not kill?

Stop eating our swans, peroginigger.

>I actually fucking love Poles. They're top lads and their women are fantastic, if you don't mind a little fetal alcohol syndrome. They're 1000x more welcome than Mudslimes

Aren't you the expert on beheading Jose?
It's fried or boiled to be sure.

Carp is tasty if you know what you're doing. The trick is chilling as soon as you kill it.

damn, what was that air bladder that he popped? do fish usually have those?

All fish have air bladders don't they?

wtf show the recipe
why this ends before cooking it

didn't know that

they are barbaric they only focusing on killing it

youtube.com/watch?v=v3v4mlHRbvg

Russian do it too

not at all.

Russians are just Mongolised Poles desu

WTF I love Poland now!

Grab some dill, marjoram, ground black pepper, salt and a SMALL piece of raw garlic and let them on white wine overnight. Then submerse the carp fillets on that mix for a half hour or so (don't overdo it). Cover it with flour and fry it on loads of butter - if not covering at least the bottom half, add more butter.

The good thing about butter is that it won't mask the taste of the fish, like olive oil sometimes do. And I didn't try this yet, but I think replacing the white wine with rice wine might work.

That looks delicious. What's it stuffed with?

They don't mind the chlorine from the tap?

>chlorine
You have chlorine in your tap?

fuck you

so do you

Tbh I don't do it either, it's too much trouble

Oh (you)