Guys, I changed my mind. As much as I hate the memiors, I hate lecuck even more. I really...

Guys, I changed my mind. As much as I hate the memiors, I hate lecuck even more. I really, really don't want him to win another ring. I feel like if OKC wins it's gonna be 2012 all over again.

I'm still torn

Our only hope is for OKC to run the table

He'd gucking crush GSW too, get real. Do you HONESTLY think they didnt get lucky to not lose to LeBron + scubs last year? Be honest. You actually think the Warriors are legit champs.

Thunder have a way better chance of beating the Cavs.

>not having faith in the Thunder

Thunder only have 2 guys for offense. Lelbron can give Durant a lot of trouble and then Westbrick will just chuck and miss shots. On the other hand, he really can't stop the meme shots.

>not just letting Cleveland get their title so you never have to hear them whine again.
Is there a point to this meme

>Thunder only have 2 guys for offense.
So you're saying 2 GUYS BEAT THE 2 TIME MVP, FINALS MVP, 3 POINT CHAMPION, COACH OF THE YEAR, RUNNER UP DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, AND THE "73-9" GOAT TEAM OF ALL TIME?

Kill yourself scrub.

>Thunder have a way better chance of beating the Cavs
aren't the cavs with lebron undefeated against the thunder?

I honestly dont care if lebron wins another one. But I want OKC to win

I said better chance, not any chance. LeBron's getting one for the land.

Cavs literally unstoppable.

>one game
Lol. fucking idiot

GSW peaked in the regular season.
Cavs have surpassed them in the playoffs
So have the Thunder

Westbrook is going to bury Curry. This is a funeral.

>people still believe any team not called the Golden State Warriors is going to win the championship
Why do you morons set yourself up for disappointment?

kys you contradicting, damage controlling, mental gymnasting, revisionist piece of shit

no one would even be talking about golden state if they had to play this same cavs team last year. it's kind of sad that the thunder will take away the NBA's 18-1

>muh injuries

I can understand if it was just one player or maybe even 2, but they had just ONE starter when they got to the finals and still almost started off 3-1

Why can't they just play on a Triangle court and have a triple threat match between Warriors, Cavs, Thunder?

Change the best of 7 to first to 3 wins.

perpendicular court 4 team bball when?

flagrant fouls and illegal screens everywhere

my god. i like the way you think.

The defense would be brutality

Fucking christ, the post he replied to was assuming that the Cavs would play the Thunder, so obviously in that scenario the Thunder would have beaten GSW You fucking retarded piece of shit.

Is there only one ball? Wouldn't that be brutal on the offense since whoever's area you'd be in would have 2-3 teams defending it?

If there's more than one ball to even it out, what happens when play is stopped elsewhere?

These whole scenarios raise a lot of questions.

I vaguely remember playing on courts like this in elementary school back in the day. It was confusing and we didn't like it.

>only one ball
>whoever has possession decides which basket to attack
>otherwise possession is decided normally ie a turnover gives the ball to the team currently defending
>who can then choose which next basket to attack
>tip-off is between 4 players
decide if end of regulation scores are ranked or only the highest scoring team wins the game

actually, the warriors were undefeated against the thunder this season until game 1.

>whoever has possession decides which basket to attack
And then plays defense against 3 teams at once? That's gonna get stupid real quick.

of course nah, just against the team with the ball. the only change is the option of playing against two other, separate teams already on court.

to spice it up, centers of any team are allowed to camp out in the center space where logos would be. it's a natural chokepoint no man's land where all other teams must pass on the way to any basket.

>almost

Calm down, m8