How come nobody likes them ;_;

how come nobody likes them ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Scutari_(1912–13)
books.google.rs/books?id=-zZ_NVM9mNEC&redir_esc=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers of Europe

Because they're jealous of our unity

Greatest ally

Muslim goatfuckers.

Criminals of Europe
Drug-Trafficers of Europe
Muslims of Europe

If it wasn't for the Western (Austro-German) Intervention in 1871 and 1913 they literally wouldn't exist.

Because here in germany a lot of albanian gangs take open fights and no one like disturbance of gunshots after 10pm when its not time to invade poland.

In poland there's a guy who think that he's a king of Albania and he is singing about it

dude shut the fuck up you aren't one to talk

they even made energy drinks I heard

niggers

for a proper answer
caught in between a lot of shitty neigbrs who never miss the chance to say bad things and over exaggerate every single thing and the rest join the bandwagon and taking everything for facts
some diaspora behaving like niggers is nothing new to europe so fuck it , there's many decent people

sage cuz gonna go to sleep

also threads like op's don't help

>blaming neighbours

ahahaehahaha

did we support trump?
because the map is red like a ketchup

It's red because of the huge nigger and Latino population + minority of whites who like asses.

It's a shitty map and it doesn't even give the difference between boots and butts. It's probably around 50/50 almost everywhere. And Internet in Africa is not even widespread, so it's not even meaningful to include them.

Just in case you didn't post it ironically.

Not true. Anyone who has real world experience can see that blacks prefer ass and the map confirms something we've all known for a while.

their flag is cool

>some diaspora behaving like niggers
>some

All of the actually, every single one.

>the map confirms

I just told you why the map is inaccurate.

I like them

i actually like them desu

They are scum. Much worse than Eastern Europeans immigrants. They also never shut up about being Albanian.

If you are willing to turn your back on them, we can remove them 100% guaranteed.

I've haven't met many, but one was my weed dealer a few years back and he refunded me 50 euros after a Turk he had working for him ripped me off and then beat the shit out of him. So my opinion is mostly positive.

>the map is wrong because I say it's unreliable
okay.

>Montenegro
>WE
>CAN

Not even your serbian cucks could do it,let alone you little shits and believe me, they tried.You're also welcome to give it a try,montenigger.

hmmmm

It's not my opinion, it's fact. If (DSL) Internet access is not widespread, then there will be a selection bias. Additionally if the effect of butts/boobs-preference is small, which it presumably is since Egypt prefers boobs and culture is continuous, then a small sample size is not statistically significant. And that's just Africa.

Furthermore, there is not a single continent or "culture group" that prefers one or the other, so the default assumption (null hypothesis) is that it must be close to 50/50 everywhere. And if you can't provide data on the exact number of queries to disprove that, then the map is meaningless.

Pic related is a nice book if you want to learn more about understanding statistics.

>Not even your serbian cucks could do it

They absolutely destroyed you in 1999.

We raped you in 1913, we even took Skadar. There is a reason you need NATO protection. When NATO goes away, we can talk again.

Only virgins prefer tits

>They absolutely destroyed you
see pic related what absolute destruction is.
>we even took Skadar
?
>When NATO goes away
>Montenegro is almost officially part of NATO
you're literally rusiaboo tier cuck

Cool STEM autism brah, but human psychology doesn't work that way.

No, I don't have peer reviewed double-blind placebo controlled studies that prove that blacks prefer butts. There are also no studies that show men and women are different mentally (this is a contentious subject in scientific fields), but that doesn't mean it's not clearly observable.

It does make you wonder, damn near all of the world's civilisations come from "blue" countries. I could get into r vs. K sexual selection and the importance of genetics, but likely you are so invested in blank-slate equalism that I'm wasting my time and doing nothing but triggering your ego investments.

Thanks for the book.

Jealous of their awesome flag

yeah the albos absolutely crushed us

>damn near all of the world's civilisations come from "blue" countries.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization

>so invested in blank-slate equalism

That's called critical thinking. Once you look closely/accurately enough at things, you notice how little you can actually conclude.

>Thanks for the book.

It's great. You need no prerequisite knowledge, but it gives you a great understanding of applied statistics, it's well-written and rigorous. Just a very enjoyable read. You can find it on libgen for free, just search for libgen on yandex.

as for the montenegro, here are albocuckes surrendering to based nicholas

>>we even took Skadar
>?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Scutari_(1912–13)

You literally wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the Great Powers.

i wonder when serbs and albanians are gonna realize they pretty much act the same way except one sucks american dick and the other sucks russian dick

i reckon if the both of you were more civilized you coulda worked out the kosovo situation diplomatically and helped each other out economically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization
"The cradle of civilization is a term referring to locations where, according to current archaeological data, civilization is understood to have emerged. Current thinking is that there was no single "cradle", but several civilizations that developed independently; with the fertile crescent, Mesopotamia and Egypt, understood to be the earliest.[1] Other civilizations arose in Asia among cultures situated along large river valleys, notably the Indus River in the Indian Subcontinent[2] and the Yellow River in China."

I don't see how your link disproves my original assertion.

>That's called critical thinking. Once you look closely/accurately enough at things, you notice how little you can actually conclude.

Aside from the fact this has nothing to do with your belief in blank-slate equalism, I agree. Your comparison is disingenuous, implying your point of view is the one that is critically thought out and mine is the result of inexperience, is a clever way to sound smart without actually saying anything to bolster your argument.

it requires a lot of hypocrisy to act as a local police with mission civilisatrice and call out someone for not solving thing diplomatically

>local police
that happens when you type two texts at the same time
*global

vojvodina is as serbian as kosovo is albanian just saying

all you have to do is compare the quality of infrastructure in vojvodina with pre ww1 serbia to tell that serbs definitely did not build that area

all we did was nip your third attempted genocide in 4 years in the bud, tbqh

the serbs are the majority in syrmia since the first known census. about half of vojvodina was in the military frontier, not even in hungary. there is no much architectural difference between novi sad and šabac. i must admit that it's funny to watch western armchair historians trying to come up with conclusion about the balkans without even knowing basic facts.

yeah, i guess we should've left to the global police to undertake all the genocides after 1945.

hungarians let you in to farm after they got slaughtered defending against the ottomans

serbian history taught in school is completely fictional, trust me i know this 100%

before the so-called great migration there were some 200.000 serbs settled in vojvodina. pal tomori himself (before the mohacs) claimed that there were around 20.000 serbian soldiers in syrmia alone.

the national museum of sarajevo had bigger influence on global historiography than whole american historiography before the 1990s. just read what braudel wrote about jorjo tadić alone

Serbs are hard working people. During the Yugoslav days Albanians lived off gimmedats and child support only. My mother told me a story when they went to Kosovo in a school trip - Albanians would live in small huts with tin roofs, they would never work but sit on the street literally in the dirt, and watch their children play in the dirt.

I can bet with you that 99.99% of all buildings in Kosovo right now, were build by Serbs. If you are blaming the Serbs for "acting uncivilized" how is it "civilized" to give up your ancestral land to Islamic monkeys?

whatever helps you sleep at night, yugoslavia also was a superpower that rivaled USSR and USA during the 50's-70's. i know they teach that one in serbian school too.

Here's a picture of Albanians destroying churches and monasteries in Kosovo.

they don't teach any of this in serbian schools: you're more than free to read journals produced by the annales school.

>I can bet with you that 99.99% of all buildings in Kosovo right now, were build by Serbs.
They are, never said that they were not...

let me cut to the point, i had a girlfriend from serbia and have been up and down your country and have talked to LOTS and LOTS of serbs. you are nice people but when it comes to history and geopoltics you guys are absolutely insane and akin to black americans who claim ancient egypt to be sub saharan african.

i literally did not care about serbian history until i started hearing such insane shit from regular serbian people that i started fact checking them in my spare time.

it's come to the point where i dont listen to anything anyone from the balkans says about the balkans, i draw my own conclusions

you're not obligated; a good demographic history of vojvodina was written by hungarians themselves

books.google.rs/books?id=-zZ_NVM9mNEC&redir_esc=y

if you get the book, go to the page 155

when the so-called great migration started in 1690; there were around 200.000 of serbs in present-day serbia; some of them were already living in present-day slovakia (komarno)

>Serbs are hard working people
missed this, id say youre half right from my experience, the women work hard but the men don't

>200.000 of serbs in present-day serbia
jesus christ
*present-day vojvodina

>I don't see how your link disproves my original assertion.

Because more than half of ancient civilizations emerged from red countries.

>Your comparison is disingenuous

Here's the same map for the US states, just to take this ad absurdum. It is obviously meaningless. So not only is the fundament practically non-existent, but the leaps of faiths into human development (??) are obviously unjustified - you give no other argument but "muh gut feeling".

I seriously cannot believe we are discussing whether or not the preference for butts or boobs is significant. It's a troll map, perpetuated for banter only.

>It is obviously meaningless
actually, i can tell you that all the states that are blue are significantly whiter than the states that are red

>all the states that are blue are significantly whiter than the states that are red

Not according to this map. South Dakota and Nebraska are just as white, but one is Red the other is blue. Same for Minnesota and Iowa.

even with two exceptions ( i would argue that there are some cultural things going on here), i think that is there is some coorelation going on here

>i think that is there is some coorelation going on here

Obviously there is. There is correlation on the world map too. But it is waaaay too slight to mean anything - or like I said, it's mostly 50/50. So you really can't draw any conclusions from that.

Pure speculation.