Name a more cancerous time consuming sport

Protip: You cant!
I'm not talking about someone riding a pushbike round the hood, I'm talking about faggots getting in their spandex, meeting up with other faggots in spandex and riding around on the fucking main roads and calling it a Sup Forumsort! not even polo players are this fucking entitled!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A
statista.com/statistics/227415/number-of-cyclists-and-bike-riders-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

golf is pretty awful

golf should be illegal imo, they shit places up with their ugly fucking courses

>tfw I live in Boulder, CO, the most cancerous place in the universe when it comes to cyclists

THEY JUST SPENT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ADDING NEW BIKE LANES AND BIKE PATHS, WHY ARE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably because everybody is high as fuck over there

Definetly Handegg.
It's a entertaining sport, but all the breaks and commercials kill it.

try moving to Portland

the spandex road cyclists here dont smoke weed. They are the fit fags who spout how many miles the bike everyday to your random ass

I do hate how entitled they act about being on the road. Fact is, if you can't do the speed limit you should stay the fuck off the road. You don't pay registration on your bike so you have no claim to the road whatsoever.

Just to add to this, too, for anyone who wants to be angry today:

A bunch of cycling faggots in the town I live in have cameras on their bikes and they recorded a truck going past them "dangerously" one day. Truck was not near them, easily giving them the 1-1.5m space they always ask for. Anyway, they sent this video to the company the driver worked for and he got fired because of it.

They literally got someone fired and fucked with their livelihood. My jimmies were thoroughly rustled that day.

when i get old and start dying i'm gonna start running cyclists over on purpose.

soccer

The top guys are riding their bikes for 8 hours at a time uphill at a faster average speed than you could maintain for 5 minutes and they still finish within seconds of each other. You're retarded and 8/8 bait.

Rugby and cricket. whomever has seen more than 5 minutes of either of those deserve a gunshot to the back of the head.

the thing that pisses me off about cyclists is they want to be treated like cars where it benefits them but then want to be special where it benefits them

i live in denver and it's almost as bad

they constantly bitch about cars zipping past them dangerously yet they do the same shit to pedestrians up on the sidewalk

a few years ago most of them used to warn you before passing behind you but now none of them do

i hope every cyclist who rides on the sidewalk gets anal cancer

this

>car passes them by lane splitting
"WAHHH IM A VEHICLE, TREAT ME AS ONE"
>bicyclist decides to blow through a stop sign
"I'm super special :)))"
it's illegal in the US and Canada for bicyclists to ride on sidewalks since they are, legally, vehicles

>everyone around the world hates these faggots
Why do we allow them?

Lets kill them all

literally any able bodied male could do that with the ped regimen these guys have

don't be stupid. It is a local thing, some legal other not.

i'm aware

it does not stop these shitheads and i've never seen one of them ticketed

if one of them ever hits me i can guarantee the dickass will just ride off and there'd be nothing i could do about it because there's no plates to id a hit and run cyclist

i wish literal fucking death on these cocksuckers

its almost as if choosing the better option of commute entitles them to different privileges.
I understand Sup Forums is filled with neckbeards in momma's basement, but try to understand that cycling is actually a positive.

No. They couldn't. There's plenty of competitive cyclists who don't get anywhere near that level. The Tour de France is an INSANE display of athletic fortitude and anyone who doesn't think so clearly hasn't ridden a bike for any lengthy period of time.

>better of option of transport

Firstly, no. Second of all, they're out there """""""training"""""" for their amateur races.

Some of them actually believe they can make a career out of cycling.

yeah m8 wanna show me where in the law it says cyclists can blow through red lights and stop signs

oh wait you can't. please fucking kill yourself and stop posting this dumb fucking shit on the internet. Holy fuck I'm mad. I FUCKING HATE CYCLISTS< FUCKING SCUM ASS MOTHERFUCKERS

>car blows through a stop sign
>bike blows through a stop sign

These two are not the same. The risk associated are on totally different spectrums, as well as who it could affect.
Also, if you're not a retard, you don't blow through a stop sign or redlight without checking for cars.

No gas, less space taken up, less impact on the road which in turn means less money for maintenance, sick quad and heart gains,fun. Bikes are superior.

As soon as they have the same inbuilt saftey features as vehicles, whom by the fucking way are only allowed to travel SOLELY on the medium built for them (THE FUCKING ROAD) will i recognize them as a valid mode of transport for a road. i genuinely don't know why conservative governments let them get away with this shit, it's like rolerblading or skateboarding on a road, yes you technically can but why the fuck would you ?

what if a driver who has the right of way swerves to avoid the biker, smashes into a tree and him and his four children die in a horrible fire?

And I suppose you'd use it to travel long distances on the road too? Also my point was these cyclists are using up the road to train for their joke races, not to transport themselves to work.

>fun

Kek

Then fuck the biker. I'm not promoting bikers to run every single redlight and stop sign, but what does it matter if you do it when no cars are in line.

Ideally bike paths would be separate from the road. Since they're not, then promoting a traffic decreasing, time saving, pollution-less form of transportation by giving bike lanes seams like a no brainer.

Driverless cars cant come soon enough.

or better yet let the fucking idiot off himself and his 4 kids.

As a city dweller, I can bike my entire city. So yeah I guess I'd do long distances. And yeah training for a race and using the roads at peak times would be douchey, but outside of that what's the matter? Not every car drive is used for productivity. Every heard of a sunday drive?

>There's plenty of competitive cyclists who don't get anywhere near that level.
those are the ones who don't take enough peds fyi

Hehe, its funny because the most famous cyclist had cancer. Get it guys? See what op did?

Same with baseball then right? Keep being dumb.

>biking causes cancer

I think you have that backwards, OP.

>lived in Italy
>roads are filled with bike fags and scooter fags
>slow down to make sure they have ample space before I drive by them in my car as I did in the states
>Italians laying on the horn and giving me unknown dago hand gestures
>watch as Italians pass them doing 70ish mph giving them just enough room not to get hit with zero fucks given
>now I no longer give two shits about them and do the same

The Italians didn't seem to have an issue with bikes, or scooters, and I never heard complaints by either party. Italian law said that the vehicle is ALWAYS at fault if it hits a bike, motorcycle, scooter, or pedestrian, so their drivers actually do a pretty good job looking out for them.

The bikers, motorcycles, and scooters all take advantage of the fact that they'll be essentially blameless for doing stupid shit, so they do stupid shit, like ride where there's barely any room by parked cars and shit. They seemed almost oblivious to getting hit, and seemingly had zero problems with how fast, or how close, a car passed them, as long as they didn't get hit. I'd pass those fuckers doing 75 on the way home from work with maybe 6 inches to spare, and they didn't give a shit....just kept on pedaling.

I treat U.S. cyclists the same.

I'm constantly getting abuse from these cunts fro walking on the footpath/not walking on the footpath/generally just existing near their riding path.

Motors for transport, bikes for leisure/exercise on tracks only imo

youtube.com/watch?v=FikzgWE3t0A

It will be once virtual golf become a thing. What a waste of land.

This person would literally be on life support if he wasn't pumped so full of PED's. Just look at him. I've seen terminal cancer patients with more muscle tone than this cunt.

poor person detected

Cycling is amazing. I am living in Nice atm and I can do wonderfull ride. I am sorry that effort longer than 2minutes seam useless to you americans. No wonder your country is full of obese people.

Holy shit this. this shit pisses me off
I live in Hawaii and we sometimes have one lane roads and these fuckers dont move to the fucking bike lane right next to them

Nigger, we've got more cyclists than you do.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit...

Lmao kek

>cycle path next to road
>still ride 2 abreast and take up the entire road
Why isn't it legal to run cyclists over lads?

Source ? Honestly never been in the US, but in France we are a lot.

Cric, m8

Every fucking day this happens to me

>people in this thread actually defending cycling

Is it possible to be cucked by a sport/hobby and the people that participate in it?

We have 5 times as many people as you do, dumb ass.

I bet the west coast alone has more cyclists than you do.

You yurotards really are some ignorant motherfuckers.

It it possible to be cucked by someone with the mass of a wet sponge who enjoys a piece of plastic up their arse for hours at a time?

Also, FUCK cafe racers - you know the ones, who ride in full lyrica for less than 20K's and then park their bikes up at trendy cafes while they have their eggs benedict and coffee on sunday mornings. Fuck them right into a volcano.

There are more people that ride bicycles in the U.S. than there are French citizens.

statista.com/statistics/227415/number-of-cyclists-and-bike-riders-usa/

>hating on a sport that australia dominates

spotted the bogan

You realize you can rather easily ride a bike and be fat right?

I'm fat (21.3 bmi) and commute to work on a bike

if this thread hadn't tipped me off that he was a cyclist i would assume he had some kind of disease or other problem

>this is considered an athlete to cyclists
>cyclists will defend this

>drugs
ayyyy LMAO

Ofc you dingus, but the more you bike the less likely you are of being obese.

you don't think your favourite sport is full of drugs?

that can be said of any physical activity numb nuts:
"i masturbate just 20 mins a day and the kilos are just falling off!"

Who is this sloot and is there more without those pesky clothes

kys my friend

Honestly, I've been considering it.

Adjusted for population, dipshit.

>moar is moar
when you think about it vehicles should be indemnified against fault when an accident involving a cyclist occurs, given that they have intentionally embarked on a mode of transport that forgoes logical safety features.

I don't care what blocks traffic, if you get mad that you arrive 10 seconds later at your destination you shouldn't be allowed your drivers license in the first place. It's dumb retards like you who put everyone at risk.

So we shouldn't encourage any physical activity because you can burn calories by jacking off ?

You first, fatty.

>jacking off isn't an activity that uses muscles
hell it's even considered a Sup Forumsort in certain circles.

You have to consider your landmass and number of major cities before thinking about that. In terms of population density, France has a much higher percentage than the US, which means everythings much more congested and issues with cyclists would be exaggerated

Is cycling a sport?

>no helmets
>no enclosed shoes
>not looking where they are going

This is just fucking reckless

oh molly , you used to be so fit, now your just a saggy chublet, my boner weeps.

Upvoting this thread. In my experience, most "cyclists" are actually poor recently graduated arts students who can't find a decent a job and are actively trying to get hit by cars so they can sue.

Lol you butthurt motorists make it all worth it

Your tears are oh so delicious

Mmmmmm yum yum yum

Can somebody explain why the fuck they are so ANGRY all the time

I honked one very lightly because he was going slow as fuck in the only left turning lane and he ended up chasing me up the road on his little bike

>tfw 21 and never learned to ride a bike

kek, i wonder how they'll taste when you get clipped on the highway you dumb cyclist fuck

>tfw cyclist
The posts in this thread make me sad. Does Sup Forums truly hate me?

There are law abiding considerate cyclists out there. I don't do any of the bullshit in this thread. I try to stay off of busy roads, be visible and cautious. I bike primarily for commuting, fun and health. I can agree the 'professional' cyclists are usually douchebags though

Honking at someone that's vulnerable like being on a bike or motorcycle is extremely loud, Id be pissed too

soccer

it's just so fucking hateable

so are you

Clip me cunt, we know you won't cos you'll go to jail :)

I always ride in the middle of the road (better road surface), try and do something about it :)

it's good m8, watch the euros this summer, seriously

mfw when we are cycling heaven and still have to endure the same problems with them fast faggots.

If you're able to shitpost on 4chins or switch to another game during commercials, they are almost unnoticeable, but if you can't, it's living hell.

>on a narrow uphill road
>cyclist is going 5 mph
>cant pass because can't see if any cars are oncoming
>stuck going 5 mph up the whole road, takes ten times longer to get where youre going

you see no problem with this?

These cunts fuck me off. They think they're amazing as well.

Overexaggerating much? 99.999999% of times the scenario is:
>open road with oncoming traffic or one fucking curve ahead
>driver would need to stay behind you for 5 seconds
>loses his shit after 2 and puts everyones at risk

Professional Cycling has to be, incontestably, the most difficult sport in the world. At the top UCI level, what is demanded of them through the Tour, Giro, Vuelta, Classics, and the other major races via thousands of miles of riding over mountains and through rain and wind is absolutely absurd. Additionally the rigors placed on their knees, backs, taints is very difficult, and it is very easy to maim yourself at 40 mph hitting pavement or another rider. There is no other sport that is this mentally and physically demanding