MLB GENERAL: /heem/ edition

Punch heard around the world!

Ignore leafs and people that cheat on their wives with mooses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k0wLCGwYZ3g
m.mlb.com/video/topic/73955164/v708516583/laalad-trout-nabs-kershaw-at-third-with-93mph-toss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rags

HA HA HA HA
Suck it rags
>deem salty tears

>rags

>rags

How the fucking fuck did we actually lose two times to this team's fucking bullpen? Fuck.

>rags

Royals

God damn these editions are so original

>Rags

>Rags

>Rags

Is khris davis on the pilates?

>Rags

>Rags

Tanaka is literally >our best starter. The team is a joke anyway and >we always overrate our prospects. What's the point of having 3 great relievers if your starters and lineup is shit

>rags

>Rags

Why aren't we allowed happiness?

youtu.be/k0wLCGwYZ3g

WEW LADS

MLB GREENLIT THIS

FEMALE PITCHER

>texASS baseball

>Rags

>rags

>AL East teams bitching about shit pitching

DONT

FUCKING

EVEN

>Rags
>Beyond Infinite ERA

>Jon Lester throws 6 1/3 no hit innings against Pittsburgh.
>Lose that game
>Almost get no hit the very next game
>By the Brewers

Make it stop

fuck off if you aren't going to shitpost about the
>Rags

fuck off if youre going to copy some stupid fucking /hoc/ meme

You guys at least have a great offensive team

>Rags

thats what happens when you blow your load in April
Just waiting on that pilates suspension

who /tommy joseph/ here?

HA CUSB LOST AGAIN

>Rags

fuck off paddy have you looked at the scoreboard recently

>Rags

>RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS

That dialogue is cringeworthy. Like the writers have never watched or played baseball before in their lives.

But at least people might actually remember the Padres exist because of this show.

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR PITCHERS?

Oh great ya it's awesome to have a team that averages fucking 6 runs a game, but it's not that awesome to LOSE those fucking games because your pitching gives up 10.

>A screwball is some super secret weapon.

Should have went with the knucklememe it would have been believable.

>a true story on the verge of happening

They really want to destroy a gentleman's sport don't they.

>no matter what happens, you will never be one strike away from winning the world series and proceed to fucking bottle it
>twice
>rags

Oh fuck off until you have something legitimate to complain about.

Have you seen >our team?

>roid sux starting pitchers unironically have a collective 4.81 ERA
>people picked this team to win the division

we can give you chavez and in exchange all you have to do is give us literally anyone, any live human being

DOWNVOTE THIS INTO ETERNITY

DO IT

>Cruz contributed more to the Orioles and Mariners in 2 1/3 seasons than he ever did with the Rags

Yeah, it's first place in the AL Central and things are looking bretty gud for the most part.

Are you fucking shitting me?

You're seriously going to get up on some fucking high horse when you're ahead of us in the fucking standings?

>muh depression
>muh oh woe is me
>muh hard times man

fuck off, if you want to bitch about your team fine, but dont act like we dont have fucking problems to you shitter

They try it with every sport.

>Guys the WNBA is a much purer game

Jesus Christ how horrifying

>Rags

>Rags

>Oh fuck off until you have something legitimate to complain about.
We have two starting pitchers with an ERA 6 or over.

That's something to legitimately complain about.

meant for

Who sux fans are the worst fanbase on Sup Forums

based beltre deserves better desu

Your team is 3.5 games ahead in 1st, fuck off, crybaby. You should be happy your team is doing well.

t. Royals fan

Last I checked both the Sox are at 24-15. How's that ahead?

Dude
You CANNOT complain about pitching to that degree when you're offense that ridiculous.

Alright pitching with giahuge bats is how the ALEast going to be this year.
(still sorry bout Koji m8)

>Dads

Dude you really gotta stop this. I am a cubs fan and yeah we are in a bit of a slump, but our slump still has comfortorably in first. You make other fans mad when you complain with the best record. Look at the bright side. Heyward is picking it up (is that9game hit streak now?) Pirates arent playing well (ignore there 3 game win streak theyve still underachieved overall)
This shit makes muh fanbase look bad. Don't get me wrong i am upset with the play today too bro

its cool he will win one eith the Rangers before he retires.

Rangers are a closer away from WS title

Theon Greyjoy doesn't look too happy about having his job taken from a woman.

>team is doing extremely good and is the best in the entire AL
>cry
Confirmed worst

>Rangers are a closer away from WS title

>rags

just fucking kill yourself my man

is this actually bait, is your entire existence actually just one massive troll? because you pull off being a complete faggot really well. At least when I complain about the sox I keep things in perspective, as in >we're still in fucking first place and every other team in the division is fucking awful

>rags

>rags

>screwball

they lost me there

If it was a knuckle I could buy into it.

And if it was in Single A

>You CANNOT complain about pitching to that degree when you're offense that ridiculous.

HOW?

This is actually the WORST time to have terrible pitching, when your offense is producing like no other.

BECAUSE WE'RE LOSING GAMES WHEN WE SCORE 5+ RUNS

THAT SHOULDNT HAPPEN

NOT AS FREQUENTLY AS IT DOES

Having a great offense makes up for it, but having terrible starting pitching makes it 10000x more infuriating.

Such a shitty feeling when you score a billion runs and then fucking lose.

Not a White Sox fan but why are their fans just in general, mopey pity partiers?

I'd be pretty damn happy if I were enjoying a nice lead in 1st and has in general, great pitching and an offense that's slowly getting better.

It's like every loss this is what I keep seeing from them, and they take up all the space ITT with their pity parties.

>rags

Can't the SJW cucks do this for basketball instead? Leave baseball alone.

>Should have went with the knucklememe it would have been believable.
If a female pitcher got to the majors by throwing knuckleballs I wouldn't even be mad

Want to put things in perspective? Other than the two with the Indians that we split, the only other team in the division we've faced so far are the twins. We didn't even face anyone else yet. We know nothing at all yet.

>it's true
Top kek

>lose 5 of last 6
>scored 5+ runs in 4 of those losses
it's been rough desu

exactly

So she has one pitch to throw. A woman can't even close pitch a 90 mph fastball

So she literally can pitch one whole pitch.

Yet she'll get 21 strikeouts in a game because "GIRL POWER X3"

Every team has those losses.

How fucking retarded are you? Get it through your head that this isn't JUST exclusive to the White Sox, it happens to every other 29 teams.

>losing 3 out of 4 series and one loss away from 4 out of 5 with 2 of being last place teams is considered "good"

>Rags

Hey retard, I'm a Red Sox fan. And I'm complaining because every other game we lose we lose despite scoring 5+ runs.

Fucking dumbshit.

>21
>they literally have her throw more ks in a game than anyone else

No

No Nono pls

>be canadian
>toss bat in america
>get shot

That's a Red Sox fan you're talking to. The White Sox aren't averaging 6 runs a game.

GIRLS

CAN

DO

IT

BETTER

THAN

BOYS

Oh look, it's the crybaby White Sox fans again. Well, at least they're not the crybaby Bears fans that are actually existent IRL.

>expecting you're team to win every single game
Whos fans are retarded. Is it because your so not used to actually winning that you are like this now?

>2:46
>Batter misses a 60 MPH pitch down the middle

Kill me

>literally averaging 6 runs a game over the last 6 games
>lost 5 of them

To be fair, they just lost to the
>lastros
Today. I'd be mad too. Kikel was the start pitcher and they only got 3 runs off him. Fuck is wrong with that team?

>On a team that is literally named after men
>Madres
Looks like 42 if 42 was awful.

>Padres wasted a draft pick on a woman

Why am I not surprised

"I'm now rooting for the other Sox because my team is shit desu"

3.5 games in 1st Place in the AL Central White Sox fans in 2016.

>how does this differ from triple A

God this is going to annoy me

m.mlb.com/video/topic/73955164/v708516583/laalad-trout-nabs-kershaw-at-third-with-93mph-toss

Quick informal survey here - is the "Trout has no arm" meme still a thing, or did everyone realize that died years ago?

That's not fair at all. The stros were a playoff team last year and are still a great team this year regardless of what the records in FUCKING MAY say.

>AJ Preller traded half the farm to acquire a woman pitcher because it would "excite" the fanbase

I guess this tv show is realistic after all.

What the hell are you talking about? We just went 6-1 on a homestand.

We're 7-2 in our last 9. (granted we lost both of those games having scored 4+).

In May of 2016. If the current trend continues, what will it look like even June of 2016?

ok