So what's in store for next year?

So what's in store for next year?

Leicester will be burned out and won't be able to cope with both Europe and the PL

Arsenal players will get injured and choke obviously

Spurs won't solve their deep-rooted discipline issues right away

Pep will have a hard time adjusting to the PL

United won't accomplish shit unless they bring in Mou

Liverpool's squad will most likely be very different from this year's and probably too unstable

Chelsea need a couple of transfers in and Conte will probably not fit in to the PL right away

Is it going to be another dark horse "meme" team like West Ham or Southampton? Or maybe even West Brom? They finished 14th and can bus park like mad

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/732907123206684672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This whole "coaches have to adjust to the league" is a total meme. Ancelotti, Pellegrini and Mourinho all won the league in their first season here and even in recent years you have managers like Koeman, Bilic, Pochettino and Hiddink who were huge successes right away.

This

It's Watford's year.

>Leicester will be burned out and won't be able to cope with both Europe and the PL
When will you guys learn?

Would players like Mahrez and Kante stay at Leicester if a bigger club (with CL next season) comes knocking at their door?

they'll both go, their stock is at an all time high right now so they can command the biggest wages and get interest from the biggest clubs. If they leave next summer they run the risk of their value plummeting after leicester's inevitable disastrous campaigns in europe and the pl

tldr: if a bigger club comes in for them they will 100% go

mfw everything will be the exact opposite

Shitty is going to roll the league. The only alternative is if Mou goes to Poonited

We will qualify for european competitions.

And, you could say, Ranieri, because it was his first year back in the league for over 10 years

Are you chatting shit again?

It's expected from a club that MASSIVE

Lester wins the CL and FA cup while barely avoiding relegation

recent trend in the prem has been one good season one shit season so expect city to walk it

>retaining the league title
>at least CL semi final
If they can't achieve this then their season would be considered as a failure.

>they'll both go, their stock is at an all time high right now so they can command the biggest wages and get interest from the biggest clubs. If they leave next summer they run the risk of their value plummeting after leicester's inevitable disastrous campaigns in europe and the pl
>tldr: if a bigger club comes in for them they will 100% go

This is utter, utter bollocks

Why risk becoming a gigantic flop? A Christian Benteke, a Mario Balotelli, an Andy Carroll, a Fernando Torres, a Wilfried Bony?

They are at a club that is champions of England, that is in the Champions League for next season. A team that is obviously very strong, has a great set of players, has ambition, has a great manager, and has financial backing.

I'm sure they will consider it if they get massive offers from abroad but I'm sure they (and their agents) have more sense than to just immediately jump ship for the highest bidder. That's a terrible way to build a football career as we've seen so many times before

Vardy said he will stay, although he's already 30 so I can't imagine he'd get many offers anyway. Mahrez said he would stay, although he might be in high demand. Kate probably hasn't realise that the season is over and he's still trying to tackle everyone he sees, although he could go as well. I think Ranieri will try to keep everyone for one more season but he's not going to object if they desperately want to leave.

Why would the both of them leave
>The champions of the epl
>A team where they are sure to be starters
>A team where everyone is friendly with each other
And don't bring out the money argument no team will want spend the amount of money to take them from their "fairytale" bubble

spergos saying that foxes will abandon ship forget that their owner is a multi fucking billionaire

They're still being investigated for breaching ffp aren't they?

Glad to see ABL still chatting shit for next season

It'll be between Spurs, Chelsea, City & Liverpool. Cap this.

>mfw da owls pull a Lestah

Trips confirm.

I honestly can not recall a single foreign manager who was shit at first but then "adjusted to the league" and became good.

Mounited with no CL will roll over PL

>Be Wonga
>skip audition
>sign zlatan
>win league
What's so hard to understand?

>Liverpool's squad will most likely be very different from this year's and probably too unstable

Liverpool aren't probably going to do anything crazy to change their squad. Maybe get a new Midfielder and GK at most while probably selling several players such as Balotelli and MAYBE Benteke.

>spurs
stop

t. spurs fan

Everyone will be very careful about their predictions but City will win in the end, and we'll go back to boring times where big teams win the league. Leicester winning season will be forgotten.

WBA and sunderlands won't be relegated

twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/732907123206684672

Leicester's title win will be remembered more than any title win you dope

Not this delusion again.
>Sold 'Premiership return tickets' when they went down
>Taken 16 seasons so far
>The entire time everyone's been saying Europe in 3 years

>Leicester will be burned out and won't be able to cope with both Europe and the PL
Wow, you cunts have been saying this bollocks for about 8 months now

Obviously Big Sam and Sunderland will win the league while Newcastle gets relegated to League 1

>Wonga
>signing a striker

WEW

But City just won :^)

>And don't bring out the money argument no team will want spend the amount of money to take them from their "fairytale" bubble
Their stock can't get much higher than it is now and it wouldn't even be hard to have a disappointing next season seeing as they've done so well this one.
I think it would be tempting to succumb to the thinking that "if i move now it's certain that i'll make a fuckload of money no matter what the future holds" which can't be said if they stay.

Hull will win it.

In Carlos we trust.