Just imagine living in the paleolithic age in the Amazon in 2016 and suddenly coming in contact with a helicopter

>just imagine living in the paleolithic age in the Amazon in 2016 and suddenly coming in contact with a helicopter

you just described my weekend up until now

IsolANO

holy fuck they can stay isolated

Why are their feet so hobbit tier?

Also, paleolithic? That kid is holding a fucking machete.

>metal working
>isolated

I remember reading how an Afghan soldier described seeing a helicopter when he was a teenager, and he never even knew they existed, naturally he got scared shitless.

It's pretty surreal

Nuke when?

Native Americans are short as fuck.

they probably found it somewhere 2bh. They don't have the knowledge to create metal things 2bh

or they have contact with other tribes who have made contact with modern civilization, either way they aren't completely isolated.

2bh you don't either

They might not have been always isolated. Some native Americans from the coastal regions fled to the interior of the Amazon during colonization. So a lot of these isolated tribes are descended from those people, who had contact with metal working cultures and stuff hundreds of years ago. Although the craftsmanship of that particular knife makes me think they just found it.

The kit holds it like he is got no idea what it is for.

Actually I do, my father is a owner of a metallurgical company kek

>those giant feet on tiny bodies

Are they fucking hobbits?

It could be a seed pod in all fairness, if they really are uncontacted peoples they could still be trading with other tribes, or stealing from them.

Did the helicopter get any pictures of women?

Indios have disproportionate features, isolated """humans"""" for tens of thousands of years.

That seems like some damn fine metal work for an isolated jungle tribe.

>inb4 it's just some fake village where tourists pay 10$ to look at "natives"

they found a completely unrusted and sharp looking machete 'somewhere' and gave it to a kid like it was completely unimportant and common among their tribe?
stupid fucking monkey cunt

This. It's perfectly sharpened, no rust, and out of the clearly older tribesmen, he's the one with the machete... give me a break... they're just another tribe deep in the jungle.

yeah, they totally got that western individual mentality where kid should not be trusted on anything

Is this Rio?

You will die before:

>the realization of true artificial intelligence and AI companions

>the advent of biological immortality via nanotech cellular repair/artificial antibodies, de-aging drugs and mind-machine interface

>having the ability to change your physical appearance/anatomical profile at the speed of thought

>virtual reality systems that tap directly into your nervous system and let you experience literally anything you desire (seriously, anything)

>interstellar travel, terraforming, post-scarcity societies and direct contact with extraterrestrial life

You're living in a veritable Stone Age right now in relation to the foreseeable future. As in your descendants will look back at you the same way you currently view isolated tribes in the Amazon rainforest.

it got no handle tho

It's not about trust, that's understandable, it's the fact that out of the elders around, he's the one with the advanced weaponry, it makes no fucking sense.

Yep. Huey Lewis here is confirmed more fucking retarded than some apes... IT CLEARLY HAS A FUCKING HANDLE OPEN YOUR BEADY LITTLE PORTUGUESE NIGGER EYES

if they found a machete of that quality and had no other modern technology they would obviously see how superior it is their tools instantly, there is no way anyone but the most important and powerful tribe members would even have a chance of touching it in their life
a tribe that found something that useful and just gave it to kids to play around with would not last thousands of years in the forest

meh you guys are faggots, we will never know. The fact is they are surprised as fuck

Well no shit they're surprised, that's way advanced even for many tribes in the region, tribes who aren't technically "isolated". It's the fact that they're proclaimed as isolated when it's obvious they know more about the outside World than the discoverers believe, therefor making them not really "isolated".

Do the North Sentinal islanders count as isolated? They are savages but are aware that something exists outside of their home, they just kill anyone who gets close.

This is who we're talking about.

Except we are talking about monkeys in the Amazon and North Sentinal island is near pooinlooistan.

I know, but the pic OP posted is of Sentinals

no it's not you dumb fucking aspie the sentinelese are abbos

I want to be cryogenized.

So I should imagine being you?

Liz Parrish has already discovered a method for slowing down aging and proved it on herself

non so, la mia vita non è così emozionante

make sure they stay on their side of the wall

Maybe the chief is just a lazy bastard and gets the kid to carry it around when he isn't using it. Like a squire lugging around a knight's weapons.

>Hue Jaguar Knights

this is getting silly

They count as isolated, here's a cherrypicked pretty Amazonian native, those in OP's picture are likely inbred as fuck descendants of a not particularly succesful group plus they've lived their whole lives in wilderness on near homeless tier conditions. They're not objectively that ugly as a people in general tho.

When you said cherrypicked, you really did mean it...

wat

>just imagine living in the """information age""" on Earth in local year 2016 and suddenly coming in contact with a warp-drive probe

Imagine if we could show them the wonders of modern world.
>Cityscapes
>Cars
>Trains
>The internet
>tentacle hentai

> leftists say that isolated tribes should remain isolated because >muh noble savages and shit
> but they also say that poor people from Africa should move to Europe and should integrate into the local societies
makes you think

you idiot, they trade with other tribes that trade with loggers. even 'uncontacted' tribes have metal goods and are aware of whitey even if they've never personally interacted with them.

They probably dont see it as a weapon. They probably just see it as a tool to cut tree and shit down with

Walking barefoot your whole life does that

keked 2bh

>isolated

Try again.

Shoes fuck up your feet

Same.
Though just jumping into a freezer would basically turn you into a vegetable from your brain not receiving oxygen.