Why is nudism so big in Germanic cultures and also Finland?

Why is nudism so big in Germanic cultures and also Finland?

I wish I was Finnish I want to use the sauna with my sister.

They're gender segregated do.

not always and you can always go to your own sauna with your sister

because they aren't prudes, unlike americans

It's not being nude for the sake of nudism though, it's just that you don't have clothes on. I think there's a difference.

They tend to drink a lot...not really something you want to see in person.

>it's just that you don't have clothes on
tee hee what?
also, please post that video of this naked race in finland where this guy shakes his booty on camera

I'd post some stuff, but all my naturist pics are of little girls.

I thought Germans were prudes

I get naked with my sister too. Must be a finnic thing ;)

I get naked with your sister too

w-why would you go to the sauna with your sister?

Must be a white thing. Whites are all filthy inbreds.

Yeah everyone does.

Need someone to whip you with birch branches

Also sister has great tits and I like some company when I have a boner.

M
O
O
O
O
D
S

Well yeah, I can't post them here. Sorry if you were hoping for that.

You catholics can never understand that being naked doesn't have to be a lifestyle choice or a sexual thing, it just means that you don't have clothes on, nothing more.

t-tell us more

their ancestor were known to go to war naked

It isn't. Americans have weird stereotypes about Europe.

>mfw forcing my american guest to strip and sauna with 5+ other people

It is still a thing in Germany though. Just go to smaller lakes and you'll find a few FKKers especially in the east. It's mostly old people though, I guess it will stop in a few years.

And sauna culture isn't as big here as in Nordic countries but it's mixed sauna most of the time and very relaxing. You just don't stare (you don't want to be stared at, too).

No other world leader has publicly available nude photos that aren't considered controversial

that is just so gross to me, seeing someone naked that you aren't intimate sexually with

of course we would do it cause we're hyper sensitive about our image abroad and try to be as respectful as possible

i'd be nervous to get naked for a sauna since i have a small cock

Wait, in some places in the world people don't go to sauna naked? I always thought this was normal

Basically being catholic and naked is more fun.

How do you feel about sitting so that you are pressed against each other because there's not enough room on the bleacher?

There are some swimming pools that have saunas in this country. The saunas aren't part of the changing rooms, they're accessible from the pool area, so people go into them wearing their swim trunks and bikinis

nah it's not the contact it's the visible penis

but mr american everyone have benis

We have that too, they aren't real saunas though and more like steam chambers (not to confuse with gas chambers lol).

You wear a towel around your waist. Sometimes a damp towel.

>not to confuse with gas chambers lol
god damn it Germany

fuck you for making me laugh
i just woke up the guy living next door

my old gym had one of the steam rooms
i liked it better than a sauna

il make sure to start talking about the weather and sports with you next time you sit by me on the bus mr finn

Errrghhh...

Lol we only have sauna, nothing more related to nudism, if you dont count in some stupid feminists having a rampage outside without clothes.

I used to go sauna with my imouto all my life, but about half a year ago she had grown so much (she is now 15) that we dont anymore go sauna together at same time. I dont know if she minds being naked with me or not, but I go sauna usually at different time than my mother or sister, or we use swimsuit.

If you are having a sauna with guys only, no one pays attention. It's a regular norm that you dont use swimsuit with your friends.

Doesn't Helsinki have an annual nude jogging event?

and i'll be sure to urinate in public the next time i visit the us of a

Tell me, do Finns really drink beer inside the sauna?

And here we go again.
NO ONE pays attention to your little dick. Sauna is "holy" place and thereäs nothing sexual with it. No one would laugh to you.

all the time

yes but they would still know
i would rather them laugh in my face then secretly laugh behind my back

Last Christmas break I took a week off to cruise around the Mediterranean. We stopped in Izmir, pretty much entirely because of the memes on this shitty website, I went to a small sauna there, waited for everybody to leave and looked around the corner to see if anybody was walking towards the room. Then I peed in the water so it smelt like horse cock for a while lol

awesome
do you have good beer there?

Like i said, everyone that is naked outside sauna looks liket this.

Izmir in Turkey btw, whoops

Better to go outside and drink, cool off a bit.
Especially in winter. Beer in the sauna gets warm to quickly.

I remember a Finn on here saying he went in the sauna when he was a kid and this 50 year old pedo was jerking it to them.

>how do i unsee this
bbbut why would they look different in the sauna?

It depends.

If you are just having a weekly sauna in your apartment, you usually drink beer inside sauna since there is no chance to get outside.

If you are in wooden-warmed sauna at your cottage with friends, we may drink beer in sauna and go have a deep converstion to terrace with beers.

And brotip: mix 0.5 dl beer to your löylykauha and then throw to the heater, the scent is awesome.

Like 90% of our beers are just shitty lager, and one 0,33 can costs like 1-2€.

i bet if you do it in sauna it is not considered crime in finland.

wtf i LOVE finland

>It's a regular norm that you dont use swimsuit with your friends

In America that would be considered gay. Really, really gay.

>he doesn't have nude pics of his cunt's president / chancellor / head of state

Unprecedented!

>everyone
Only half has benis, you've been here too long.

The whole sauna stuff is pretty interesting, it actually sounds neat as a bonding type thing
No way it'd happen here though, 39 C today : (

I find the moral panic about naked people in the US hilarious. How can they be so agitated by someone simply not having clothes on?

You could go during the night if it cools down a bit.

That is the only great thing i have in my life

A serious question to Finns. Have you ever farted in sauna? That probably would be bad.

Yep sometimes my friends start to fart when they are drunk enough. I do it only when i'm alone.

Yeah I let a lot of wind in the sauna today. I farted so hard and loud against the wooden bench that it actually hurt my ass.

The environment in sauna covers all the smell though.

bump

as opposed to Izmir, Oregon? jajajajajajaja

Well, in a lot of fitness centers here sauna is part of the locker room area but most people still wear their swim trunks or wrap towels around their waists. And not just to sauna. Most people tend to cover themselves while walking around the changing area. Yes it is very American (suburban to be exact).

>says sauna isn't sexual
>immediately sexualizes the sauna

Never trust a Finn

Its pretty great to go to sauna with your best buds, we can mire each others aesthetics and if something gay accidentally happens you can just laugh it off

There's nothing sexual in that pic.

That was just a faggot test, you immidiately pointed out that dick.

>330ml can for €2

fuck that

s-s-so , what do you do to pass the faggot test in finland?

Most of it are taxes, thats why people go to estonia for cheap booze

at least you have something

sauna is not homo unless you are and want look at someones benis :DDD

People in the south of England do something similar where they go to Calais to buy alcohol cheap

We have a game called "klonkku" (gollum in English, from lotr)

>klonkku goes under the wooden sheets, searching for a ring
>klonkku is stabbing his finger through little gaps in the sheets, trying to hit inside other persons anus
>if he manages, the targeted player becomes klonkku

i dont because it gets all warm so fast

coming out of sauna to cooler enviroment and opening a cold beer with finnish summer all around you is god tier. murrikans will never know that feel

then you jump to a lake to cool down and make yourself ready to sauna and more beer again

repeat this untill you are drunk enough to pass out

Cheapest brand is 0.8e though

Build your own sauna, you need
>some wood
>concrete
>kiuas
>stones

>pass out
hopefully not in the lake

In Juhannus (our midsummer festival where we stay up all night, drink in cottage and burn a massive bonfire) many actually does that.

Pic related, that many people have drowned just because it's juhannus.

Miehet=men

huutista :DDDD

saunas are no joke mane

I want one

>I find the moral panic
it's not a moral panic i just don't feel comfortable getting naked with random people

it's a personal space thing

Shoutings to Adolf.

It's not that nudity is somehow a "big thing" here. It's that you guys are so absurdly prude about it; it's like a continuation of the victorian era taken to it's extreme. It's okay to show brutal murders, general violence, and women with massive titties in small bikinis on TV, but the second there's a nipple Atlas breaks his arm and the world comes tumbling down. I don't think we're the extreme one here; you lads are.

>it's a personal space thing
>Talking to finns about personal space
>Literally the country where you get weird looks for just asking how the day went

Just be straight with me, it's small isn't it?

different cultures famm

my dick's not small either but im sure i'd get some bants about being circumsized

true. i don't think anyone thinks you are extreme.

ok i get that you guys are memeing each other, but unless you are doing this: your "true size" is not visible if you know what i mean

Yeah i guess i will never get how well you're brainwashed to be weird about nudity but be ok seeing big tittied girls with small bikinis. All i can say it's just being without clothes there's nothing more to it.

Well micropenises exist. Seen plenty of them here.

when sex is as taboo as it is here it becomes easier to sell

i dont think u understand me fully bro

i dont care about other people being nude around me, it's me being nude around them. i go to europe a lot (going tomorrow actually) and ppl being naked on the beaches doesn't bother me a bit.