It's not Piper.

It's the tears of stupidity from the face of defeat

It's not a double album.

DUDE WEED LMAO/10

???

The whole album is a flaw!

It's just In Search of Space but less interesting

You already showed it to me OP

There are a few boring moment like On the run,the intro to Time and the solo in Money

it's only ultimately enjoyable while high, sadly and unironically

It's just not good

overrated normie shit

On the Run.
The intro to Time is REAL FUCKING LOUD compared to the rest of the album.

the album
the fanbase
le reddit

Money

only good track on this piece of shit album

Fuck off pleb. seriously one of the most over rated bands ever. Autism, and shit taste lead to this bull shit.
Pink Floyd's music was one of the most boring bands. The only redeeming quality is David G.
And even then he WASN"T THAT AMAZING HE JUST HAD GOOD TONE.
Good tone doesn't ake you 10/10. It's just good tone. Hipsters just like them because the wall had trippy videos when music at the time didn't have a lot of crazy visuals, but again. That doesn't make up for boring music. The good songs they have don't make up for their lack of interesting songs at all.

>HEY
>TEACHER
>LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE
fucking faggot.

>the intro to Time
this shit blue balls me every [spoiler]time[/spoiler]

What are your standards for interesting songwriting?

>hipsters like pink Floyd

Good b8

Us and Them is a let down compared to the rest of the album.

Did /moo/ like this?

I did desu

boring as fuck
with I'm so clever sounds effects

Money

I'm serious. It's a great song on its own but it fucking torches the flow of the album.

>Great Gig In the Sky
>clocks blowing out your eardrums

I don't know why people hate it so much other than the fact it's popular. It's not my favorite Pink Floyd album, but it's still pretty good. The only problem I'd say are the lyrics and David Gilmour's singing, but that's a problem with every non-Barrett Floyd album

A sad attempt of bringing psychedelic rock back

There's no energy to it.

Music takes all form m'nig.
It doesn't have to suit your standards to be good.

>David Gilmour's singing

You've got to be kidding, as opposed to what? Roger Water's nasally speak "singing"?

Define "energy"
It fits perfectly.
Two of these things have nothing to do with the music, and the other is circular logic.

If they all were Piper, then the actual Piper would lose it's uniqueness.

'Money' doesnt fit in with the flow of the album.

This meme needs to die...

How so?

Literally the definition of Middle of the Road rock

>You go from the warbling jazzy 'Great Gig in the Sky' to cash registers
Incorrect. The side ends with great Gig, and side B begins with Money.
>a standard rock song
I don't think you know what a time signature is. Also the verses of Time are standard as well, so there's already a precedent for this on the album
>sax solo which segues into the far reaching opine to adolescence in 'Us and Them'.
So versatility and breadth of style is foreign to you?

This is seriously a meme?

You say that as if it's a bad thing

in as much as it's a popular opinion, yes

cuz it is

Of no one, sure.

It's literally a flawless album. Problem is there are flawed albums that far outshine this.

Like what?

Overplayed to death on radio

Well since you press me on it I'd have to say that those 'flawed' album are actually flawless, but they could be more easily perceived as flawed than the Dark Side of the Moon. The thing about the Dark Side of the Moon is that it sort of ties up all the loose ends and comes off as very grandiose in a very short, direct way, while an album like, say, Close to the Edge could sound flawed on first listen whereas in reality it's actually flawless and outshines Dark Side of the Moon by far. I've heard people say that the second half of that album doesn't live up to the first, which it may not, but for that album to go out with a bang wouldn't have felt right. Each track being more subtle musically that the one before it gives the album a very earthy, authentic, and fleeting atmosphere and emotion that would have been killed had they gone for the 'epic closing track.' With the Dark Side of the Moon there's not much to call it out for, they tie up all the loose ends and basically hand you really quality 70's prog in a way that's easy to swallow, while being philosophical without becoming esoteric, but overall it's not as phenomenal as other albums. Even Animals beats the Dark Side of the Moon in quality I think, but maybe not in consistency.

Thats a flaw of the radio or at least your listening habits, not the album itself.

Didn't answer my question did you?

Yeah I did.

What was it? You mentioned a less interesting Yes album and one of the worse Pink Floyd albums.

I can tell you're grouchy so whatever.

I can agree to this to an extent, but I have never been a fan of Money and I'm probably the only person here who doesn't share the opinion that it's the weakest on the album.

prick

>posts lyrics from the wrong album
here's your (you)
>Hipster Music
>45 Million Copies sold
>half a million bought a year on average to this day

Didn't answer my question did you?

On the run

fucking awful cover

Overexposure

On the run is too long. Still 10/10
[spoiler]Meddle is better[/spoiler]
[spoiler][spoiler]ik spoilers dont work[/spoiler][/spoiler]

>thinks "boring as fuck" is objective

this is a meme.
I agree that it doesnt fit perfectly but you autists with you hyperbole need to fucking chill. it doesnt ruin the album

my dad likes it

>implying that it isn't one of the best album covers of all time.

Yes and the drums clipping right before they say "Ticking away". Pisses me off beyond belief that none of the remasters try to repair it. I have to do it myself.

Money feels like something made intentionally to be a single that disrupts the flow of the album.

on the run and money
and maybe this

Wow this is the worst opinion in the world

>I don't understand how the album was made

>Not knowing that Money is the first track that plays when you flip the Vinyl.

i disagree
especially if you think of money as the beginning of side 2, so it doesn't have to flow neatly with the end of side 1

>great gig in the sky
>not good
wew

He has great taste

I don't care how the album was made because Money still sounds like shit and memetexting me isn't going to change that fact.

>I don't care about context in order to understand something
Alright.
>Money still sounds like shit
How so?

money is out of place and is only really good when performed live. Other wise its probably the most solid album of all time.

It's a great album, the problem is the people that thinks that is a kind of ritual or something of that, it's a good album, that's it, nothing more

Money should just be split into 5 part intervals with interlude tracks of whispering and vague conversation tapes separating all of them

this

how do i emulate this

Stop foobar and flip your laptop over.

What's wrong with the song? it sounds fine.

thanks
but winamp is better

take out your storage device and flip it. if you stream music then make your device do a flip

does it have to be airborne for this to work

The Wall is way better desu

At being garbage? yes

better than the original

yes, sorry for the late reply

Is the album cover about turning someone gay?

Take that back sempai

It doesn't even flow neatly into the second song on side 2 though.

Fair enough for hyperbole, but the OP simply says "find a flaw".

the fuck is this?
google brings nothing, and i love both bands.

>highschoolcore