Liverpool - Seville. Who's gonna nail it today?

This is the 1st time there's a match like this.
To me, Liverpool is gonna win, altough Seville has shown to be good in attack too. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3595269/Divock-Origi-return-Liverpool-FC-against-Sevilla-Europa-League-final-awaits-Jurgen-Klopp-decision-fitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sevillawinslol. Every fucking year.

>This is the 1st time there's a match like this.

what

without klopp nobody would give a shit.

isn't it?

Liverpool will win. God will not allow another Spanish European sweep.

Want Sevilla to win, Livercrush tears will be nice

Yeah, I think so too, altough lots of players won't play: Sakho, Ward, Can, Origi, Ings, Gomes, Henderson, Rossiter.

Can and origi will play.

Can will link up with milner again. Works better than hendo.

We're gonna win the fookin league la!

Justice for the 96. You'll never walk alone!

>Hendo wont play
I hope there was a crystal ball in your pizza this morning pal, the man's terrible.

>Can and origi will play.

Not sure.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3595269/Divock-Origi-return-Liverpool-FC-against-Sevilla-Europa-League-final-awaits-Jurgen-Klopp-decision-fitness.html

It's weird that Henderson is captain when he's the 5th-best midfielder on the team.

Can has been back for like 2 weeks m8

what?

No pizza this morning, tho. Spaghetti with sugo di pomodoro :)

He will probably be used as a sub. Stuggers will start. Trust me lad it's coming home.

He does my head in with how wasteful he is with that fucking ball.

You mean first time they play each other?

Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge

Pretty much confirmed lineup and definitely our strongest XI

>Quoting the Daily Cancer.

Eh, I'd play Lucas over Toure

>our

What position do you play m8?

Worried about Moreno. He supports Sevilla and claimed he won't celebrate if we win.

Im more worried about him being complete dogshit

We, the fans, are the 12th man

12th man la
His footballer ego will make him want to win it for himself and Liverpool

Exactly. He's already shit enough without the worry he'll be even shitter because of the team he supports.

Besides, Flanagan is ineligible so unless we wanna play a young lad like Smith he's our only option

>UEFA wants people to take poor mans CL seriously
>hosts final in a 35k seat stadium

It's the fault of Sevilla fans for not being able to fill stadiums the past 2 finals.

Smith is pretty good mate I rate him to be honest family

Quads already confirmed.

>United and Chelshit choked away the Champions League
>have to watch us get our spot today

suck a dick gayboys

Spanish away support is particularly good

Liverpool to dominate play but completely shit the bed in front of goal. Then lose in extra time

We can always throw milner there, we have a few times

JFT96
OUR YEAR

if sevilla wins today and goes to Champions League, who will take their Europa League place? Because they ended 7th in the league, which is a qualification place for EL

Liverpool won't lose so don't worry about it

Liverpool are born chokers so I'm little worried

Liverpool fans will be unbearable after winning this European b-team trophy. And that's why I'm glad they've not won a major honour in 10 years (no the babby league cup doesn't count.) I hope they lose tonight.

what? Liverpool are literally the opposite

having shit seasons and managing to pull out European trophies from nothing

livershit will get smashed 5-0

Pretty much this. I'm not even ABL but the fans are just so fucking annoying.

>born chokers
>all those european trophies

I hate Liverpool m8 but come on

It's not our fault your club is so shit they can't celebrate anything

*sigh*

All these ABL's.

The winner directly qualify to the CL or?

you can already see the ABL's blood boiling in this thread

oh no, what will you all do when Liverpool win ANOTHER European trophy tonight?

get a life, kiddos

well, speaking about last 15-20 years. they had their moment when AC Milan fucked up.

THE slipping was a new era Liverpool FC in one picture.
I do not hate liverpool, but if somebody would ask me in the street to name one loser club, i'd name them.

really? Liverpool over even Arsenal, who have never won a European trophy and constantly choke league chances?

cap this

tonight's the night where la liga finally gets exposed as the shitty non-competitive league it really is, where a mid-table team like liverpool will thrash Sevilla 3-0

Yes. It's a bigger game than most people realize.

>All the clubs in the world that are shit
>He names Liverpool
>I do not hate liverpool

Lmao mate your ABLism couldn't be any more obvious

>beating Benfica and Dnipro by fine margins
>thinking they'll beat Liverpool

I do not even care about english football, I liked it but like 10 years ago it started to getting shittier and shittier.

Kloppo's LFC is not so bad, Coutinho is based, but still. LFC has all the cancer tendencies which makes english football shit

>still think they are top
>spending a shitload of money for buying mediocre players
>mediocre players underachieving
>inconsistent af, 3 shit matches 1 good
>major expectations
>8th place.jpeg
>next year

I'd like Sevilla to win the EL, because I like spanish football, but if Kloppo wins maybe he'll start a new era

>This oven dodger ABL in every LFC thread

How can you like spanish football, seriously? It's fucking garbage.

>english football started getting shit 10 years go

that's literally when it started getting good you mong

people try and claim to watch it because they think it makes them seem cultured and interesting. objectively there is no point watching spanish football unless you are watching barca or real, rest of the teams either try and play high line passing football, with garbage players meaning they get absolutely shit on by barca and real. or a couple like athletico go full bus park. also the quality drop between the top 3 and the rest is unreal, makes it boring as hell to me

>Liverpool fans getting confused in Basel-Mulhouse, and ending up in France
kek

Yet it's dominating European competitions. Does that make everyone else even worse?

>english football got shit in 2005
nigga what, that was when it started getting good. there was a 5 year period where it was basically liverpool+manure+arsenal+chelsea vs barcelona, english teams got in something like 5 out of 6 cl finals, liverpool shit on madrid 4-0 at the bernabeu and everything apart from barcelona got raped senseless

Today i root for Liverpool, but in Sunday i root for Sevilla.

Anyone who says spanish football is good are either full blown fedora tippers or just ignorant. It's absolute trash. Possibly what most of them mean when they say 'spanish football is good' is 'Real Madrid and Barcelona are good' and frankly they are only good because of massive and obscene corruption which frankly I don't understand how anyone can be ok with supporting.

well, the 2006-08 Man utd. was the last really world class english team.

>Scholes, Giggs, C.Ronaldo, peak Rooney, Ferdinand, Vidic

it wasn't boring, they weren't underachievers, they did not throw money out of window for shit players, they did not underachieve. I wasn't a fan, but it was a fucking good team.

today, there is not even a top 10 player playing in PL, no english club in top 5.
And yet they are fucking rich and getting 1 bil. tv deal

spanish football is not dominating anything, Real and Barca are though

sorry, 2008-9 then was the year of rip pl

Spanish football (including the NT with 2 euros and 1 wc in a run) has been dominant, not only with Real Madrid and Barcelona, also with Sevilla, Atletico or many others like Villareal or Athletic that managed to reach finals or semifinals in european competitions.

If spanish football isnt good as you say, which football is good?

>underachive twice
well, it's still morning

Atl. Madrid are in the CL final for the second time in three years. Stop spreading this nonsense. Spanish clubs completely dominating in EL too.

>And yet they are fucking rich and getting 1 bil. tv deal

Why do you think that is? Fucking think about it.

this is not true. Yeah, Real and Barcelona are playing fucking good football, but there's atlético, sevilla, celta vigo, valencia, rayo, sporting, bilbao etc. so much clubs that actually play a lot better than their financial situation is, playing attacking and good football.

How good is Sevilla manager?

Marketing.

Sevilla couldn't even fill their allocation.

Reminder that sevilla havnt won away from home all season

ALL

SEASON

shitload of third world and asian supporters maybe, better PR and advertising.
Idk.
the football is rubbish anyway, and still no top players

Pretty good in this kind of tournaments, but lame in domestic league. Sevilla didnt won any game when they had to play away this season.

Most Spanish teams have pretty dreadful attendances. Not sure why.

To be fair they've had a pretty easy run to the final in comparison to Liverpool.

Also why the bad away record? Playing his second team?

sure the football is rubbish, that's why massive capitalist money making organisations all over the world have spent billions on the TV rights

Suddenly britslims dissapear

that's gotta be some sort of record

Probably poor economic state they are in. I think lots of people there are suffering pretty badly. Especially in smaller cities like Sevilla.

Football tickets are expensive, expecially taking into account the current economic issues.

Sevilla to win on penalties

They arent as good as the last 2 years. If theres a time to beat them, it have to be this year.

They just play shit, thats why they lose outside home. But at home they managed to win against Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico,....

So maybe this final hey play like shit, or maybe they somehow get an easy win.

If i would have to bet, Liverpool would be my choice 100%.

playing defensive thugball anyone can get to a final and win a knockout competition, it's no barometer of success, look at Greece ffs

Atletico would get a europa league spot tops in the premier league, we all know this, they play cannon fodder every week in lol liga

Why aren't Origi, Can and Henderson playing ?.

The good thing is this isn't on the beeb or itv so I'll be able to watch TV in comfort.

Thanks Spaniard.

the premier league is full of la liga rejects currently. you literally cannot argue that the premier league is better than la liga currently. maybe 10 years ago, but spain is too fucking good right now.

Can will start for sure. Hendo and Origi will more than likely be subbed on.

>Real and Barca domninate europe
>most of the players, including all the best ones, are foreigners
>'spanish' football

la liga rejects

what you actually mean by that is players that Real and Barca don't want, because even the shittest PL club can outspend any spanish club except those two 5 times over

money isn't everything in fussball m8

People like this are the worst kind of football fan. Just enjoy the best teams playing like they fucking want man.

I enjoyed when british teams where the best, i enjoyed when Serie A teams looked like invincibles, i enjoyed the recent Heinckes Bayern, the Barcelona tiki-taka, the counter attacking of Mourinhos Real Madrid, the "thugball" of Atletico, etc etc etc

Get out and get some pussy user

a lot of spanish clubs were debt-ridden and had to sell a lot of their talent, yet they're still competitive. that's pretty amazing honestly. look at the players atletico have let go in recent history, yet they're CL finalists again.

>what you actually mean by that is players that Real and Barca don't want, because even the shittest PL club can outspend any spanish club except those two 5 times over

Pretty much this. The money swilling about the EPL is ridiculous. Yet paying fans are paying more and more for tickets. Greed.

thanks for reminding me op. now time for hibernating

Unironically >our most important game in years almost a decade.
Chance of first trophy since 2011 (when did we win the carling cup again?), and first European trophy since 2005. Also CL qualification.

Sevilla better win, I want those sweet sweet Liverpool tears

> Replies: 96