/trans/ - LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PHILOSOPHY Edition

>West Ham will turn their attention to signing Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, 25, after having a club record £31m bid rejected for Lyon's Alexandre Lacazette, 24. (Sun)

>Real Madrid will look to sign West Ham and France midfielder Dimitri Payet, 29, but not until after Euro 2016. (Le 10 Sport, via Talksport)

>England forward Jamie Vardy has a £25m release clause in his contract, but the 29-year-old plans to stay at champions Leicester City next season. (Bleacher Report)

>Arsenal have submitted a £51m offer to Juventus in an attempt to sign 23-year-old forward Alvaro Morata during the summer transfer window. (Corriere dello Sport, via Metro)

>Rafael Benitez has agreed to stay on as manager at Newcastle United and will be given full control over transfers as he plans for next season in the Championship. (Daily Mail)

>Real Madrid have until 15 June to trigger 25-year-old Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea's £39m release clause. (AS, via Talksport)

>Midfielder Tomas Rosicky, 35, who will leave Arsenal this summer, hopes to earn a deal elsewhere by appearing for the Czech Republic at Euro 2016. (Times - subscription required)

>Former Borussia Monchengladbach boss Lucien Favre, the best friend of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, is a candidate for the Everton manager's position. (Sun)

>Claudio Ranieri wants to bring £15m-rated Ajax striker Arkadiusz Milik to Leicester. The 22-year-old has scored 47 times in 76 appearances for his club. (Daily Mirror)

>Liverpool and Italy forward Mario Balotelli, 25, who is currently on loan at AC Milan, is wanted by Spanish side Espanyol. (Fichajes, via Daily Star)

>Jose Mourinho has been told the Manchester United job is his this summer if the club's owners decide to sack Louis van Gaal. (Sky Sports)

Manchester City have been watching Schalke forward Leroy Sane for months, but must formalise their interest in the 20-year-old to avoid competition from other clubs. (Manchester Evening News)

Watford have held talks with former Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri and the club could appoint their new head coach by the end of this week. (Gazetta dello Sport)

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick, 34, who was accompanied on to the pitch on Tuesday night by his two children, may have signalled the end of his Old Trafford career. (Daily Telegraph)

Swansea are planning to make Junior Hoilett their first signing of the summer after the 25-year-old winger's contract at QPR expired. (Daily Mirror)

England captain Wayne Rooney, 30, does not believe he will be his country's main striker at Euro 2016. (Bleacher Report)

Former England Under-21 manager Stuart Pearce says Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford, 18, should not be included in Roy Hodgson's final squad for Euro 2016. (Talksport)

Swansea City are yet to receive an offer from either Sunderland or West Ham for 26-year-old striker Andre Ayew. (Sky Sports)

Tottenham Hotspur's American defender DeAndre Yedlin, 22, is open to returning to Sunderland on loan next season. (Goal.com)

Crotone, recently promoted to Serie A, could find it "impossible" to keep manager Ivan Juric following interest from Leeds United, according to one of the Italian club's directors. (Daily Express)

>Liverpool's German winger Samed Yesil, 21, is close to joining Turkish club Trabzonspor, having spent the past season on loan at FC Luzern in Switzerland. (Daily Express)

>Port Vale manager Rob Page says defender Nathan Smith, 20, who was on loan at Torquay, will get the chance to earn a place in his first team next season. (Stoke Sentinel)

>Bristol City are eager to secure 25-year-old midfielder Korey Smith on a long-term basis, as he enters the final 12 months of his deal. (Western Daily Press)

>Sunderland must bring in fresh recruits this summer who are on a par with their January signings, says 35-year-old captain John O'Shea. (Sunderland Echo)

>Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 26, says he would not blame England boss Roy Hodgson if he ditched him for Arsenal's Jack Wilshere. (Sky Sports)

>Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will have to sacrifice £10m in severance money from the Anfield club to take the manager's job at Celtic. (Daily Record)

walkgod on nobel prize watch

>Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 26, says he would not blame England boss Roy Hodgson if he ditched him for Arsenal's Jack Wilshere. (Sky Sports)
What a cuck.

This .
>Be the starting midfielder for the league champions
>Get dropped for someone who's barely played 3 matches all season
>W-well I understand your decision

still better than Noble
professional athletes are not meant to be that bitter outside the pitch

>51m for morata

And retarded gooners will probably still believe it mem

Actual offer Probably closer to 21m

>still believing that blatant photoshop

It's Wednesday

>wedensday will therefore win the playoff final

Heard it here first..becasue it's Wednesday you see

Why would a top player choose to play for West Ham?

THE WEST HAM WAY

that would never be enough
if that's the money involved, it's probably for Zaza, not Morata

oh, it's fake?
i just read the post here on Sup Forums, wasn't quite interested enough to check the source

Knowing wenger its probably for dybala

/trans/ is now under new management. By order of the Peaky Blinders.

1966 World Cup

next task: burn down /arse/

Wonga tried to get zaza last summer so it makes sense

Why would anyone buy Vardy anyway? He's 30

G U A R A N T E ED
O
A
L
S

For meme magic duh

>it's a man in the stands questions the professional coach's tactics episode

>>Arsenal have submitted a £51m offer to Juventus in an attempt to sign 23-year-old forward Alvaro Morata during the summer transfer window. (Corriere dello Sport, via Metro)
Why is he so expensive again? His goalscoring record is piss poor.

>muh hoofball
>muh new stadium we jewed our way into
>muh 'istery

he's basically Giroud 2.0

giroud scores goals

How many people watch this in the UK? I never see it get talked about.

sometimes

I'm wondering the same thing. That show is criminally underrated

I'll check it out, have another underrated gem.

is that pep?

L-R: Pochettino, Quique Sánchez Flores, Pep, Eva, Pulis

great show
It gets pretty good ratings; viewership has been well above 2 million so far, with about 10% of the entire tv audience watching it as it airs
now I don't know what constitutes as good ratings in the UK, but the show should be fine

great show, too

if it wasn't for suarez in 2014 liverpool would just be a dying mid table club, that was the only year they actually finished above tottenham

and yet they still get offended when ever people describe liverpool and tottenham as being rivals for [position/player]

it's somewhat big over near, nowhere near as big as it should be though

/trans/ 2012 was probably the peak

now we're just running on fumes

Dont worry im here

Chelsea FC is delighted to announce John Terry has signed a new one-year contract...

Which City players is Pep going to favour, and which ones will he not like?

All the ex-Arsenal players, BR midfielders and Toure.
He'll sign meme players from Spain.

what a brave lad

pls stay rafa

>Milik to Leicester
pls no, he's the only striker >we've had since Suarez who has been anywhere near half-decent

So who will buy Nigel Reo-Coker?

nice to see this appreciated abroad, probably the best thing to come out of italian television
by the way, how do they broadcast, dubbed or subbed?
half of its acting value is the use of Neapolitan dialect which is already hard to understand as an italian

In England it will be subtitled, we don't do dubs

Rafa pls.
Do it for Figs.

good good, i'm not against dubs in general but here they don't use a standardized language so it would definitely lose something translated

by the way if you like this try to watch Romanzo Criminale (not the film, the series)
it's somewhat similar and pretty good as well

I'm against dubs they absolutely suck, except for your dubs lad, those are based

Stop this.

stop ruining things

>Their highlight of the season is ending one point above Spurs

IS there a literally more pathetic fanbase than Arsenals?

k
sorry

Not even like the last 2 seasons where they had a trophy to celebrate

>southampton's stairway
the meme you call dead hasn't even been born yet, lads.

t. butthurt yid

he looks pretty big, and jewish

>Southampton finished 8th in 2014
It just seems so overlooked due to what happened above them

that's because he is a big jewish guy

overlooked? people didn't stop going on about them being raided in the offseason

Is Conte going to make Chelsea great again?

>Favre in England

He already crumbled under the pressure at Hertha and Gladbach. They'll have to drag him out of a plane to Switzerland before every training session.

Hopefully.

4u xD, good show though, i find the accents hard to pick, is that actually what people sound like in birmingham?

Ah lads, you're alright.

no

>plane to Switzerland
i love this euphemism. i wonder how swiss people feel about it.

Serious question, why do you support a cancer club that is actively ruining the sport?

birmingam has been taken over by shariah law so no. native birmingham is more broad you can't understand shit they say

That's a euphemism? I meant it quite literal.

THIS IS THE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR LIBERATION

Napoli have signed Empoli center back Lorenzo Tonelli (10M euros) and are looking to acquire Serie B top goalscorer Lapadula as soon as possible (Also 10M euro). As for Higuain, no news yet.

Juve might pick up Pjanic from Roma by triggering his 38M euro release clause.

Roma are themselves investigating the possibility of trading Inter poacher Mauro Icardi for Edin Dzeko + an unknown amount in cash.

>implying Barca, Real and Bayern aren't worse

Yeah, for killing yourself. Because of Dignitas. As odd as it might sound suicide tourism actually brings in a fair bit of money.

oh, literally just going to his homeland, and not going there to commit suicide?

>Clubs with a real history and fanbase are much worse than my plastic oligarch club!!1!
wew

Jaysis. What.

drag him out of a germanwings plane?

Suicide as in Sterbehilfe?

>not liking Fernandinho
I seriously hope Pep doesn't do this

People come here to kill themselves at the Dignitas clinic. While they're here they figure they might as well try some of the local food, and see some of the sights.

>Manchester United and Arsenal have failed in their attempts to sign Cavani, with the player set to join Juventus (Corriere dello Sport)

I just wish he'd fucking move already so we don't have to hear about him every window

What are the chances of united signing anyone good?

5%

Lukaku's dad saying he'll leave Everton and he thinks he should play for Bayern Munich or Man U.

Does Lukaku seriously think he should be getting a game ahead of Lewandowski?

Also, should all players who use the "I should be playing in the Champions League" excuse be banned from the sport?

>Rafael Benitez has agreed to stay on as manager at Newcastle United

138 points next year lads

why is the photographer beneath him?

>should all players who use the "I should be playing in the Champions League" excuse be banned from the sport?

No, they should be made to play for some Turkroach or Austrian club full of nobodies and get 6 group games in the CL each year.

does mou count

they'll sign lots of good players, then turn them to shit

I've always liked you Switzerland.

PARK SUNG WHEREVER YOU MAY BEEEE

>I should be playing in the Champions League
Here, go to Malmo

100%

Reus incoming

it's ideal place for a suicide clinic. if you take the railway route through jungfraujoch and still want to kill yourself, you know it's for real.

dignitas seems depressing as fuck. a blue house that resembles a shipping container in the middle of an industrial estate. if you had any doubts, that sort of environment would also finish the job off.

will tim krul stay? he seems like a player destined to be there forever.

War and suicide took away many, drink took care of the rest.