Has political correctness gone mad in your cunt?

Has political correctness gone mad in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/antibullying-advocate-roz-ward-harasses-bystander/news-story/213d135b14bb8d68c826acb7912a4962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not so much

Takbir

the tides have turned

It's so crazy that half of it was invented here.

(Toronto speaking)

Only if you're retarded enough to go to Sup Forums and take it seriously.

Depends on where you are, but besides a few cultural centers in college, even the short haired feminist liberal professors on my campus are chill with other opinions

Why did Canadians elect another Trudeau wasn't his father a disaster?

Retards in east coast cities.

GenX here.

Fuck yes it has. Especially on college campuses. The fucking marxists have taken over the paradigm and are destroying free thought.

I didn't vote for him, but the next four years are going to be comedy gold.

Things are starting to turn around
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/antibullying-advocate-roz-ward-harasses-bystander/news-story/213d135b14bb8d68c826acb7912a4962

>Gen X
>college
What do you even know about colleges anymore old man, lol. Things are pretty normal here. Mind you, things are probably a lot worse on tiny liberal arts campuses, but those are so small. On big state campuses it is a non-issue

I live in a college town and take classes on campus in the summer.

>Not wanting Trudeau

He is the hero we need. But not the one we want right now.

what state?
I'm at Penn State and people wear MAGA hats on the regular. Some edgelord went around saying "Black lives don't matter", but everyone just cringed at him

Are you STEM or non-STEM? That's a big difference

gay bastard

Don't think it has. I've never been called out on anything

Yes. It's amazing how less than 30 years ago homosexuality was illegal and now they can get married. We need to go back.

gay bastard

I don't think gay people are completelly sane and maybe their gaynes comes from some trauma in their childhood or something, just like pedophiles and necrophiles.
Still, I think they should be able to marry, it's their freedom, they should do what they want as long as they don't hurt anyone.

>tfw everyone around you supports Trump
feels good man

The second biggest province in the country banned beauty pageants because of muh feels.

I would say yes

Not really, only in irrelevant shitholes in the South of Mexico but all that region is shit anyway.

gays and transvestites need to die

But pedos are OK if they later marry their waifu and if they only deal with their own race.

>gays and transvestites need to die
>But pedos are OK

well he is canadian

Yes. But that's about to change.

Not really. Everybody here is free to speak out what's in his mind. Our media in general is the most unbiased in tje world. No propaganda at all

How would Trump be able to do anything to stop it without restricting their right to free speech?

No....

A-are you using a proxy? because if not,

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Kek, now that trump is elected leftists are going to make a comeback, and this time it will be worse.

No, why should I? I am fine here

he wont
its perfect

we have a great president, and a media that will actually scrutinize and criticize his plans

Nah, not for a while. American disillusionment with obama/the establishment/the rise of Trump, plus the European panic at the syrian refugee crisis plus UK malcontents that pushed Brexit and all the shit in Hungary and other nations are signaling a pretty strong resurgence of the right. It'll take about twnety years for the left to come back then twenty for the right to come back then twenty for the left to come back ad infinitum.

Not him, but here in fucking Georgia it's pretty bad. Classes were canceled the day after the election. The university bubble is real.
Mind you, they're not bad people, just out of touch. I'm convinced that after five years in the real life ~90% of these kids will have a much better understanding of the world

How are you today, Frau Merkel?

Where is usa and canada? Yeeah right, under germany

Ah come on man, don't do this. On the one hand, I'm excited to think you might be sincere and are actually unaware of what your country has become, on the other my common sense tells me you're just baiting people. IT'S CRUEL. I know you're not for real!

I'm sure you know more about his country from reading Sup Forums and Breitbart than he does from actually living there.

This information is inaccurate according to my sources.

Yes.

Everyone says Trump is racist and homophobic despite him LITERALLY never saying anything racist or homophobic

It's madness

Oh I've ben to germany many times, It's part of my job, and I have a relative there. The only country I make assumptions about is the UK based on how shitty you are. I figure if I'm 90% wrong, eh, you'd still be shitty, you know?

>political correctness
literally just don't be a nazi, that's it.

>tfw you will never drive around North Carolina in an unmarked white van with Mike "LGBBQT Pence kidnapping and shocking homosexual men straight

It's more about people getting sick of it and speaking out against it

and did you eat WHITE bread today, you fucking Nazi?

I'm serious. If you're offended by ""political correctness" it's probably because you're an edgelord who doesn't believe in basic human rights and thinks everything comes down to ones race rather than socio-economic inequalities.

>I'm at Penn State and people wear MAGA hats on the regular.
We had the hillary for prison and wall demonstrations, too. Good shit.

That's pretty much what happens

Does that job en tale visiting Merkel to beg for EU handouts funded by the BBC? (Big British 'Conomy) :^)

>Everyone says Trump is racist and homophobic despite him LITERALLY never saying anything racist or homophobic
Have you not been following the election at all?

Isn't news about Turkey censored there or something? I heard that Germany arrested a comedian because he insulted the leader of Turkey

keep preaching about the tolerance, my liberal brotha

Kek

more like it should at least move a muscle

yes, lets pretend BBC stands for big british conomy, not what we all know it stands for

oh britain

it had up until Donald Trump was elected president in a protest vote gone mad

The British Broadcasting Corporation? The corporation that's singlehandedly done more for the world this century than your entire country?

It happens all within the frame of law. He'd insulted a person, the person reported him afterwards. Also we openly discuss about Turkey and its future. Everyone's perspective is being heard and respected

no, the big black cock you like to suck, my god, for a country with a reputation of politness, you sure do like to put people in MOST UNORTHODOX positions.

I do have manners, you know

Here's the thing m8

Pointing out issues that involve minorities is NOT the same as making racist remarks about minorities. Illegal immigration IS a problem, terrorism IS a problem, crime in poor black areas IS a problem, etc.

It's not like he said "fuck all the bitches and spics and homos we should put them all in camps and gas them" he brought up genuine problems and offered the best solutions he could come up with to them while actually addressing the issues instead of sweeping them under the rug and acting like nothing is happening unlike SOME other countries have done lately (*cough* Germany *cough*)

Your government arrested a man for insulting a foreigner. How do you defend that

They didn't. He was involved in a lawsuit, that's it

they were nazis 70 years ago. that literall germany's justification for everything. they are so TERRIFIED of being associated with nazis they are willing to take cock after cock up their ass to look progressive

wanna take a sit kiddy fiddler?

Not true, people here were openly endorsing Trump and nobody bat an eye

Not that guy, but he wasn't arrested, he did have to go to court because of some old law from Imperial times (I think it is going to be abolished now). He was acquitted.
Also, our media is pretty biased in some respects, but they do pretty much all stand against Erdogan.

well, one of these days you'll evolve to actually censoring opinions about the politicans of OTHER countries

The fact that it went that far was too much.

It's not like he's against gay marriage and installed a blatant homophobe to be his VP or anything.
It's not like he said that illegal immigrants were rapists and criminals and that """some""" may be good people or anything.
It's not like he refused to have a judge on one of his many many lawsuits just because he apparently had Mexican heritage or anything.

Yeah he's completely 100% clean.

Brd is not a banana republic. If a law is suspected to be broken, perpetrator will be investigated. We call it Rechtsstaat.

You've been a banana republic since 1945

>that region is a shithole
>isn't referring to the whole of Mexico

He said "their rapists, their criminals" and it's been misconstrued/taken out of context so frequently its a joke. The rest is true

From a social standpoint that has already started in the US and to some extent the UK. During both Brexit and our election, most of your peers would shun you for openly supporting the right wing option. If you told people in person or on social media you supported Trump you were essentially bullied and labelled a racist or a sexist or a bigot of some other variety and you were shunned to a degree. Essentially left wing supporters exploited any opportunity they had to twist words or manufacture scandals to cover for the fact that the only other real option was an actual career criminal (like this ). So what happened is nobody could openly say they were voting for Trump UNTIL they got to the voting booth.

The best part is Michelle Obama is being replaced by an immigrant and they still try to argue that Trumps ideas are unreasonable.

Your prez election has proved how embarassing yourwhole country is, from media, corruption to the final candidates kek

Who cares what he said about a bunch of criminals?

No country in the world is as embarrassing as Germany

Not really, you can say whatever the fuck you want, the only consequences is dealing with the social aspect of it compared to yuroland that can get you in trouble with the government.

Well, Erdogan sued him. Our government had to choose between telling him to fuck off or to let the court decide. They said it's not their responsibility to judge him so they let it go through. I would've preferred the first option, but I can see their point.

Also I don't see the big deal about it, our government is doing much sketchier stuff like campaining against "hate speech" on Facebook.

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume are good people."

You must really love Trump's cock if you view this in any way but bad.

Yes, this is why all the polls said hillary would win, people were actully scared to say they want to vote trump.
germany...nazis didn't make people want to tell you to shut the fuck up, but what you are today does. just think about that.

And he spoke the truth.

You just create that or did you steal it from an Aussie

The thing is though... all of that is true in this situation.

Cartels are bad news bud. Look them up.

The fact that losers like you ignore all the bad and only listen to the good really upsets me. Everything bad about Trump is a liberal conspiracy but Hillary totally drinks baby cum guys!!

Well it's clearly not Bill's and it had to come from somewhere!

Not all illegal immigrants are criminals.

Getting desperate there

Yeah they are by definition.

Think you might want to re-read that statement a time or 2 bud

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about because you're completely fucking brainwashed by Sup Forumstards. During the Brexit fiasco the only signs I saw on people's houses were or leaving.

reposting this post for people who really don't get it:

The left is really silly in their lack of understanding that trump supporters aren't morons. trump supporters know he's never gunna build a fucking wall, that's not why they voted for him. they were just angry and decided to give a middle finger to DC. it was stupid and won't help them at all, sure, but it was just anger, not some inherent retardation. in fact the constant slandering of trump supporters as morons was additional fuel to the fire that got him elected, so congrats elitist left, youliterally made your own monster

haha

>implying every content posted here is oc
>Deflects because he can't stand getting bullied

Let's wait 5 minutes, the thread will be deleted by the time

WTF I LOVE CROATIA NOW

Kek no you just look desperate as fuck