If he gets the job...

If he gets the job, how long before he's sacked for butchering united's young players and offloading them to anyone for peanuts?

United didn't care about muh youth before Memeford and Fosu-Memesa were forced into the squad due to injuries and they won't care if they're forced out again

>United didn't care about muh youth

How old are you lad?

how many United youth players were playing at the start of this season?

If they didn't care about youth they would not have had those players to call on, no? Plus the utd U21s just won the league.

>if they didn't care about youth they wouldn't have a youth team
...what?

Also Chelsea keep raping the youth CL, how many youth players do they promote?

every team in the world has youth players on call ffs

Mourinho has never wanted the United job.

I think he's referring to United's history in terms of youth development. Can't argue with the fact that it has produced some pretty remarkable players.

In modern football it's a lot harder to field players from the youth academy. Why would you bench a player for whom you paid 60m for a 17-year-old from the academy?

you didn't see him shitting on his own team and begging for the job when Real eliminated United in the CL?

My sources told me he's going to Ajax.

do ppl realize if he goes to utd, LVG's boring football will be replaced by Mou's boring football lol, Chelsea was shit to look at as well, I hope he fucks off to Psg or some other non-club

Yes they do, Delusional plastics are the only ones wanting the mou swap

>what

well they wouldn't would they? They obviously care otherwise there would be no youth academy that they've spent millions of pounds on

United have always valued their youth players, they've never seemed to want to force them to be starters like they've needed to several times this season though. Uner Mou they'll get no chance and he'll want to play the exact same side week in week out

This does puzzle me. I hope he doesn't get the job because he'll murder almost everything the club has previously claimed to stand for and probably want to spend as much as LVG for a side of world class defenders.

every Football League team has a youth squad. I guess they all really, really care about youth development and yet there's a surprising lack of teams fielding a good number of their own youth

>United have always valued their youth players
*Alex Ferguson and the United fans have always valued their youth players
FTFY. Woodward and the Glazers could give a fuck

>le mourinho doesn't care about youth players maymay

Mou's football is no way near as boring as LVGs. And at least he knows how to beat shit sides unlike LVG who couldn't even beat Newcastle this season.

Lingard is arguably the worst player in the premiership.

Thought it was his dream job