Why don't Arabs buy dutch clubs?

Why don't Arabs buy dutch clubs?

Because the gooks are doing that

but the gooks are just buying their own entire league

>Wanting more clubs to be ruined by greed
nah fuck off m8

Doesn't fit with our philosophy, Dutch football world would resist too much, and it just wouldn't work out here.

We zijn te nuchter.

No real money in it

because generally the thrill of buying a club is in playing against top rivals and the investment return is in the tv + sponsor + european competition money, and I doubt dutch clubs can offer much in either aspect.

The exception would be psg owner

This
PSG had the city of Paris as its background. the potential for a big club there has always been there, and the arabs understood this.

because they have no appeal

most of these arab/russian billionaires aren't buying clubs to turn a profit, they're buying them in order to raise their profile internationally.

In Abramovich's case it was to make himself highly visible to protect himself from Putin and in Qatar's case it is more or less pure egotism.

The EPL is perfect for that because it's probably the most high profile league in the world in terms of coverage & interest

Jew please, there is a lot of money in say Manchester City which must have been a great investment.

Also if you're to invest, invest in something you know and love.

psg will never be a big club as long as ligue1 doesn't have any rivals for him

>
PSG is a big name nowadays in terms of worldwide commercial appeal, that's what matters to the owners. PSG is nothing more than a marketing vehicle for them, and that's why they saw a profit in buying the most prominent club of Paris

>man city was a great investment

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but Man City was a fucking atrocious investment, it's practically a money hole. They lose tens of millions every year and are balanced only by bogus 'sponsorship' deals which are actually the owners pumping money into the club through some of their other companies.

Now that Lyon own their stadium, we only need Monaco owners to stop money laundering and someone crazy enough to buy Marseille.
There is potential for the league, it's just not managed professionnally. We need competent club executives

I'm surprised they haven't tried to buy Feyenoord, considering their attitude towards the jews

It is a good investment as City too is mostly a vehicle to get a worldwide famous marketing asset for Abu Dhabi. In that way it is a huge success, that's the profit for the arabs. City is just a small part of a waaaayyy bigger strategy which is focussed on making the emirates an economic powerhouse, even when the oil has stopped. They didn't buy City to use it as a money making tool. This is also the reason why the qatari bought PSG

fair point if you look at the bigger picture.

whether their strategy IS really working for them in terms of money in/out I don't really know or even know how to find out t.b.h

>Chinese invest in the Portuguese second league
>match fixing scandal months later

Because the Netherlands aren't a global country. It's a tiny country with little influence if any at all and a regional power at best.

Small economy. Small profits.

OL is doing good. Marseille could be bought by some arab, lots of connection to the arab world there.

Monaco had the potential but the divorce left the owner with half of his fortune and I sincerely doubt he will spend big again. He's probably happy right now making it to cl spots and having the club finance itself with results and acting as a middle club to buy cheap players and sell them expensive

On paper, ligue1 could turn it around easily and should be able to attrack arab/african investors and get 3-4 competitive top clubs. The problem is premier league tv money is much higher so most club buyers would rather buy a premier club or a championship club and invest a few million to get them promoted than spend on a ligue1 team with few economic return and most probably get smashed by psg in local competitions. Not sure how it will turn out

But then why hasn't a German team been bought yet? The Bundesliga is pretty big

I doubt they even know what a netherland is.

The 3rd place in Ligue 1 is basically an EL spot now.

Rennes is owned by a french billionaire.

He doesn't care m8, he is too busy at banging Salma every day

Most clubs owners are very rich but not many are willing to lose money on their clubs. That's the difference with oil owners, they don't care much about money since it's almost infinite for them

50+1 rule and the fact that the Buyern-DFB connection would never risk their hegemony to be ended by some arab pumping billions in some shit club like Hertha.

>Pinault spending money

Severino Lucas was too much for him I guess

Also
>Rennes

Ask your neighbours, they'll know.

Why American currency? It should be Brazilian or Qatari notes.