Would we have won the Euro's with this?

Would we have won the Euro's with this?

Niet met zoveel nikkers

>no janmaat

To win you've got to qualify mate

What part of Holland are these players from?

Ben jij Blind? Deze ploeg krijgt een pak Ramselaar. Elke halfgoede ploeg speelt hen van het Veltman. Minstens 5 goals per wedstrijd door je Strootman. Meesten zijn nog veel de Jong om mee te kunnen op dat niveau, die zijn nog maar net los van de Tete van hun moeder. Maar ze geraken er wel, het is niet Vermeer. Voor je het weet staan ze er weer, I Promes. En dan smaakt de overwinning extra Zoet.

>Strootman is back
thank you so much based Jesus

It would be quite fun if the whole country pretend they're playing the yuros, commenting the results and who you're playing against. Some sort of collective crazy denial mode.

Only 12 blacks? That's a bit racist don't you think

>Narsingh

'neen'

I count 13

Also

>Locadia

Thank goodness we're not going

>Bruma
>Van Aanholt
>Ramselaar
>Locadia
>Narsingh

GEWOON

>Holland
>White

Haven't watched Roma recently, is Strootman finally back?

Oops you're right, I went over Bruma, he's whiter than the average Med

At least ours are decent at football, I don't think there's much footballing talent among the 2 million shitskins Mutti Merkel invited

Yes, he recently played a full game again. Hopefully he'll get back on his former level, but I doubt it. If it's not physical problems, it's the mental blockade of getting injured again.

yeah, just wait for us shitposting here because we got nothing better to do. have fun with that.

0 punten uit de groep, als we geluk zouden hebben

The future is truly dark for Holland.

Fucking hell, I didn't even realise how bad things had got. That is a piss poor squad. And I know a thing or two about piss poor squads

dark-skinned as well lmao

We never needed a good squad to perform well though. Just 1 or 2 players GOATing it up. If you look at 2010 and 2014 we had super shitty squads as well, but still came far thanks to Sneijder and Robben

Of course you would've

why not change the subtitle "no, no, absolutely not, no."

Kek, belgische bantz.

Jezzzzzz what the fuck happened to your NT?

I barely know anyone.

Give it 5 years and you'll join the multicultural paradise.

>Checks flag
Sorry

No Robben, absolutely no chance