What's your favorite soccer franchise, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite soccer franchise, Sup Forums?
Mine is Lawnballsports Leipzig, many hate us but we don't give a crud!

Other urls found in this thread:

meedia.de/2016/01/25/bundesliga-quoten-starkes-interesse-am-borussen-duell-und-dem-schaaf-debuet-in-hannover/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_mitgliederstärksten_Sportvereine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will Ralf lead us to the promised land?

He sure will la
Traditionsklubs on suicide watch

Same with me m8, I'm literally /lifelong/ here.

>Lawnballsports Leipzig

don't worry
bayern will destroy leipzig

>RB Leipzig

the worst cancer

ABRBLs OUT

What's wrong with them again? Didn't they climb their way to the top normally instead of a rebrand rape like a few of their other clubs?

Did they seriously just come with a random name where they can use RB as an acronym?

>muh traditionsvereine

I want to watch the BL burn, so please win it as soon as possible.

I fail to see why this is a problem
You guys give too much meaning to sports anyways

Yup. They also needed to Change the Badge.

So "RasenBallsport" literally means "lawn ball sport"? And I assume that's not a very natural word?

Hope you fucking die and your pathethic club

Nobody has ultras as passionate as RBL.

Manchester City

yes

Yeah, pretty much summarised the situation right there. Although "not a very natural word" is an understatement.

>RB Leipzig

>the asshammered state of "Traditionsfans"

Obviously. The whole club is completely fabricated, the German Football Association is corrupt and RB Leipzig has extremely good contacts because of something called the 'Spätzle-Connection'.
A lot of German football officials have ties to Württemberg and Stuttgart, RB Leipzig is basically Hoffenheim 2.0 and employs a large amount of people from this area. Ragnick himself is a former Stuttgart coach and shaped their youth academy.

Swabians are basically the masterrace and dominate German football.

In all fairness, Verein für Leibesübungen isn't natural either.

I'm sorry, it's not our, the fans, fault your Tradionsklubs are mismanaged and therefore relegated, I live in Halle and have been longing for first league football, we are just Eastern Germans wanting to watch some football, don't blame us, blame your mismanagement!

rb leipzig is even more corrupt than bayern

fuck off

>Lawnballsports Leipzig

>favorite soccer franchise

Im so excited to see them next season in the first league

>Connection named after noodles

this desu
After all the shithousing that went on with Lok and Chemie people from Leipzig are fairly sick of "Traditionsklubs".

that's because back when most of the VfL's were founded, Leibesübungen was a normal word, Rasenballsport never was a term used for football.

Spätzles are the national dish of Württemberg, it's a humorous name for something that's sadly very real.

shaking my head, went to the fan shop and all items were sold out.

Also, isn't lawnballs a completely different sport? or does Red Bull pay a bunch of seniors so they can have a lawnball club and then use the name

>RasenBallsport Leipzig e.V., commonly known and deliberately promoted as RB Leipzig, is a German association football club based in Leipzig, Saxony. The club was founded in 2009 by initiative of energy drink-maker Red Bull GmbH who purchased the playing license of the fifth division side SSV Markranstädt with the intention of advancing the new club to the top-flight Bundesliga within eight years.

>actually did it
fucking madmen

>Fifth Division
To their credit, it wasn't a team already in the professional divisions this time

Why is America so based lads?

Are you joking? They still had the highest budget in every single league they played in. Especially their infrastructure exceeds everything an ordinary lower league club could afford.

>Especially their infrastructure exceeds everything an ordinary lower league club could afford.
hence why they belong in the first divisionäand it's not like they just threw their money around buying willy-nilly

RB is astralian

>making the Bauernliga interesting again
thank us later

Tbh, it's still impressive that they did make it.

Is going up from 2. Bundesliga to Bundesliga harder than Championship to Premier League? Depending on that everyone involved with QPR is a failure

As opposed to Red Bull taking over a team that had fans and culture and telling them to Fuck off? At least they did this shit with a basically non-existent club.

>Fifth Division
>lower league

I want the Bundesliga to crash and burn, Red Bull is perfect for that. The reality is that no one would watch Red Bull Leipzig vs. Coca-Cola Duisburg and I'm looking forward to the resulting disaster.

>Coca Cola Duisberg
You now have my attention.

Leipzig will have probably have their stadium 90%+ filled next season.

It's already happening, numbers for Bayern - Mönchengladbach were around a million, numbers for Ingolstadt - Hoffenheim around 37 thousand

Do you want extra large fries with your wurst?

And for Darmstadt vs Hannover?

Congratulations, you're a fucking idiot who confuses stadium attendance and TV market and brand value.

Red Bull is Austrian.

330 thousand

They took an already existing Leipzig team, renamed it and spent more on players than the rest of 2. BL together.

I thought they only took the club's upper-league playing license and that they are still in the same place?

Viewers? I find that hard to believe, excuse me.

SV Markenwhatever was 5th division and was about to fold. Its not like they bought a historically top table Austrian team or a historically midtable American team.

I take this as my source, I only took the Darmstadt viewers as viewers. Apparently it's 430

meedia.de/2016/01/25/bundesliga-quoten-starkes-interesse-am-borussen-duell-und-dem-schaaf-debuet-in-hannover/

>three teams from the city can't get their goddamn act together
>most of the "TRADITIONSVEREINE" in the top flight can't either
>new guy sweeps in with a good concept of spending money
People will take offence to that.

I wouldn't expect anything less from an RB apologist.

>Das stärkste Match des Samstagnachmittags war etwas überraschend das zwischen Hannover und Darmstadt
lel dangit picked just the wrong one

Lokomotive has history and fans, and the fifth divison is still good, look at the teams playing there, you probably never heard of them but there are big names down there.

Tuchel will stop RB Leipzig

>90.000 bei Köln-Stuttgart
I don't know man, this doesn't seem much better.

Yes, they will, because Ossis are subhumans who cannot into football and need Austrian sugardrink daddies to buy their way up.

Both of those teams had poor seasons and most of the fans in Cologne go to the stadium anyways, surprisingly Cologne has one of the highest membership numbers in Europe.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_mitgliederstärksten_Sportvereine

Excuse me, but how much money is Kühne pumping into Hamburgo?

I rather see RB as champion than Bayern again for the 736383729 time in a row

When the league is getting less interesting as a whole, every game is going to attract less viewers. Bundesliga right now ranges from boring to depressing for atleast a third of the regular viewers.

Didn't know he bought the club and renamed it KSV.

OP in die Gaskammer

>sugardrink daddies

He did buy the stadium and renamed it. And essentially has the club by the balls.

I don't know why people keep calling the way "all" Traditionsklubs manage themselves bad, we have some prime examples of good management of those clubs.
Mainz, Mönchengladbach, Dortmund, Hertha and maybe even Köln are only making more profits by the year and are slowly becoming legitimately big clubs.

So he didn't do what Red Bull does and instead of outspending the league he just fucks their shit up from the inside. Gotcha.

It's just Ossis trying to justify their past incompetence and shameless bandwaggoning.

The joke is that it's not even Ossis who are rebuilding it, but a bunch of Swabians and an Austrian sponsor.

Cucks all the way.

Name: Alex
Geburtstag: 22. Mai
Vereine: FC Bayern, FC Augsburg, RB Leipzig, Manchester United
Lieblingsessen: viel! Lachend
bevorzugtes Bier: noch mehr! Lachend vor allem Augustiner, Tegernseer, Chiemseer
Lieblingsfilm: bin eher der Serientyp (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead...)
Musik: alles mögliche, v.a. HipHop/RnB
prägende Fußballmomente: Bayern-Meisterschaft und CL-Sieg 2001, CL-Niederlage gegen Chelsea, CL-Sieg gegen Dortmund; letztes FCA-Spiel in der alten Rosenau, FCA-Aufstieg, FCA in der Europa League
Warum RBL: hier wirds jetzt ausführlicher Zwinkernd

:)

Wie kann jeder von denen so ein Bilderbuch Hurensohn sein? Ist mir unbegreiflich.

Hey Leute, wollte mich auch kurz vorstellen:
Ich studiere zZt. in Dresden, komme aber eigentlich aus der Oberlausitz im tiefen Osten Sachsens. Aufgewachsen bin ich als Werder-Fan. Ich habe den guten Fußball Anfang der 2000er sehr genossen und das ganze fiel eben in die Zeit, als ich begann mich mit Fußball intensiver auseinanderzusetzen. Gestört hat mich aber schon immer die große Entfernung zum Norden, so dass man kaum mal ein Spiel seines Klubs sehen konnte bzw. das Fanleben nicht wirklich leben konnte, einfach, weil man zu weit weg war. Als Gerüchte aufkamen und dann klar wurde, dass Red Bull in Leipzig einsteigt, hat mich das sehr gefreut. Ich hab schon eine kleine Leidenschaft für die Stadt Leipzig und seit ich begonnen hab zu studieren und Sachsen quasi "umsonst" per DB bereisen kann, bin ich auch oft dort.
Ich hab das Projekt jedenfalls von Beginn verfolgt, die ersten Spiele, die ich hab sehen können, waren aber auch die Partien gegen Lotte. Ab da war die Begeisterung für RB schon sehr groß und stieg natürlich weiter mit der Zeit. Seit der letzten Saison versuch ich so oft wie möglich ins Stadion zu reisen. Ich hab zum Glück noch ein paar weitere RB-Begeisterte in meiner Heimat gefunden und wir fahren regelmäßig atmosphärisch im Kleinbus zu den Heimspielen, das macht schon Spaß. Ich beschäftige mich zwar immer noch auch mit Werder intensiver als mit anderen Klubs, behaupte aber doch nun durch und durch RBL-Anhänger zu sein. Zudem hab ich international noch große Sympathien für Arsenal, da ich die PL auch stark verfolge und schon ein paar Mal in London war.
Mein schönstes Erlebnis im Stadion war die Partie letztes Jahr gg. Darmstadt, als Coltorti zum Sieg traf. Das war überragend, bin ausgeflippt. 1/2

sehe

Und hier noch der Steckbrief:
Name: Flo
Geburtstag: 28.06, Sommerpause.
Vereine: in erster Linie der RBL, dazu Werder und Arsenal.
Lieblingsessen: Was ich mir grad leisten kann grins
bevorzugtes Bier: Ur-Krostitzer, danke auch nochmal dafür an den RBL!
Lieblingsfilm: Puh, zu viel gesehen um einen rauszupicken. Steh aber auf alle Marvel-Filme. Insgesamt aber eher der Serien-Typ.
Literatur: zZt. nur Sachbücher und wissenschaftl. Gedöns
Musik: Hip zu dem Hop.
prägende Fußballmomente: Jeder Besuch der RB-Arena zwinker
Warum RBL: Leipzig und guter Fußball, was will man mehr?!
Warum nicht RBL: ...?
2/2

Dortmund desu

If only I had paid attention to my HS German classes

sehe

>Puh, zu viel gesehen um einen rauszupicken. Steh aber auf alle Marvel-Filme. Insgesamt aber eher der Serien-Typ.

My high school German teacher was terrible so I dropped it and took another history class.

If only we could also drop classes in HS

>Hip zu dem Hop

Shit ,why did the FRG bought the GDR in 1990 again?

>buyern
>corrupt
nigga pls