Heroes is the best bowie album

Heroes is the best bowie album

Scary monsters is also acceptable

Station to station

Neigh.

>I'm pretty good too

im glas hes dead

OP here. I mean Low is his best album

I had a friend tell me that Low and Station to Station were some of Bowie's worst work and that Heroes was just ok. Is the death penalty acceptable in this circumstance?

Station to Station m8e

the only good track on that is the tittle track

Can anyone please explain to me why everyone thinks station to station is his best?

it caught on after bowie died, most people said that low was his best before that

People were saying Station to Station before he died

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

i'd say Low is his best, followed by "Heroes" and Outside. recently, i can't stop listening to Black Tie, White Noise, Heathen, and Blackstar. I wouldn't rank them better than the ones I already mentioned. Scary Monsters is no slouch, though.

Low is definitely the best, thanks OP :)

but scary monsters is by Skrillex desu

>listened to Station to Station so much it will never have the same impact on me ever again

>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post

Dude do you even drive like a demon lmao

That's just the side effects of the cocaine

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHA

nice joke user

Ziggy Stardust The Motion Picture is his best second only to the Early David Bowie compilation which is a collection of singles he released when he was still David Jones.

this

+ scary monsters are all 10/10

>Ziggy Stardust
>10/10

And that track is so good it's worth buying the whole album

Blackstar isn't bad

How Bout this'un?