poor bait thread my man

Is that the bootleg Japanese version?
I just picked that one up.

yea man i love it

>vinyl
That are two vinyls -__-

haha

No wait

whether this is bait or not it still aint cool man that album on that record player is fucking triggering me

what's actually wrong with a crosley, though?

it'll slowly damage your records depending on how often they're played since there isn't a counterweight

this is the version of loveless i have

it might be pleb to have a bootleg but it sounds pretty good to me

probably still gonna get the official reissue when its released though

>vinyls

Where do those 5 extra songs come from? Are they B-sides from singles and such? Is it one of their old EPs tacked on at the end? I don't know enough about MBV, so I'm curious.

Also, OP gets a 2/10. That's the best I can do.

Why, if there's going to be an official Loveless reissue soon?

Literal Pleb Record Player.

It's an erroneous logic to think that no counterweight adjustment equals always digging through the grooves of your records.

Some P-mount turntables from back then don't have counterweight because the tracking force is pretty much standard for every cartridge of this type, and they don't have heavy tracking force because they're moving magnet type, they don't have to. Ceramic cartridges, which are the ones used on cheap-ass tables such as from Crosley Cruisers etc, literally require to track heavily on the record to play it back properly.

Of course, counterweight will always be desirable, even required, on 1/2" mount tables due to every cartridge having different requirements for proper usage.

>crosley
>rock in vinyl

die

Rock is literally keeping vinyl alive t b h

>literally require to track heavily on the record to play it back properly.
If Crosleys are required to track heavily compared to most other turntables, then is it still basically true that Crosleys can damage a persons records simply by playing them too much? And is the threshold for "too much" on a Crosley lower than "too much" on a real turntable?

Yes, the cheap plastic record players degrade records much faster, and the potential damage like digging skips is greater too. On average, vinyl records can be played back over 1000 times on a proper turntable before even starting to degrade the sound. A cheap record player reduces this number of playbacks by god knows how much (couple of hundreds maybe, at best).

Moving magnet cartridges' tracking force is usually around 2-3g. Ceramic cartridge is around 6g, and they'll always sound like shit.

He has two copies

desu playing vinyl on anything that isn't a decent quality record player with a good set of hifi speakers is a massive waste of money. if you're on a limited budget, buying the most expensive format to play on a shitty system is just dumb.

crosleys may be better than a lot of other brands and they may be worse than a lot too, but they're especially annoying as it's the go-to brand for people who want a nice-looking, trendy turntable over enjoyable sound quality.

it has instrumental #2 (samples public enemy, was a promo single in some copies of isn't anything), sugar (b-side to only shallow, iirc), and the remaining 3 tracks of tremolo ep

>It's an erroneous logic to think that no counterweight adjustment equals always digging through the grooves of your records
About fucking time someone said it.

I'm pretty sure the Japanese bootleg has a blue-hued sleeve, instead of the regular pink. That looks like two separate copies of the marbled white German bootleg.