Why wasn't this a reality?

Why wasn't this a reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement
desuarchive.org/int/thread/67544292/#q67551741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you're fat

>wanting millions of brown shitskins

Mexican culture is too powerful, it would annihilate gringo and canadian customs and "traditions"

>not expecting Trail of Tears 2

because you're fat

>dat sick get
gratz lad

Canada has no customs or traditions, that's what makes it great

Nice digits

Funny enough one of the reasons the US didn't take more clay from Mexico after absolutely BTFOing them in the Mexican American war was because they thought there were too many Mexicans inhabiting those territories.

People have apparently always realized Mexicans were shit.

Would be nice, the flow of drugs can finally reach up to Maine, NY, those upper states and stuff

Good looking numbers you have got going for you right there in this post of yours, mate

FUCK

At the time of the Mexican American war, Congress did not want to risk having all the mestizos being Americans. There was much debate on the matter. I read it that there were three factions. One wanted to annex Mexico and keep Mexicans as second class citizens. The other wanted to annex Mexico and exterminate the mestizos or throw them to the other side of the southern border. And the final faction was to just annex Texas and leave Mexico be. The later one was the strongest and so won. Canada was not annexed because the US did not score a major victory in 1814.

only 3 that go together are these 8s

Wew

Excellent work lad

Hopefully the Overton window changes enough to where #2 is possible.

Excellent post, excellent GET.

How are you able to use get scripts with slow internet?

Nobody wants to be friends with Canadians.

Good numbers
Good post

Good

there would be too much violence.

I thought you didn't like us

Nice

What the fuck ;_;

because you don´t have the huevos for doing it

More like anglos always knew in their hearts they were destined to become cucks and did not want to tempt faith, their taking our lebensraum was a mistake tho

That's not exactly it, some of whom Lincoln was the chief, were against the war at all. The core issue was the expansion of slavery and Mexicans were regarded even then as imposible to slave, criollos were fully white and not only would many Americans themselves but European powers would have looked at their submision as an unambiguous crime, they were not few and could also not be disposessed, adding to that was that castizos (mostly European mixed peoples) were also numerous and the American one drop rule could not be aplied to them, Further many of the important figures in Mexico were even native American and mulatto, some even admired and respected in Europe (it was the case for Morelos and owuld later be for Juárez) so segregating mexican society was not an option either. finally slavery fopr Amerindians for Amerindians had been abolished in the 16th century during conquest itself. There was no tradition of American style slavery for them, and blacks themselves had been released little after independence, Mexico followed in the ideals of enlightenment Europe.

There was no saving face in anything but annexation granting Mexicans equal rights which southerners and racists opposed, and asimilation of the largely Spanish speaking Catholic population would have been problematic anyway. In the end while Americans did comit an obvious crime, Guadalupe-Hidalgo was signed at gunpoint, they meant to keep the appearance of having acted honorably, hence the "purchase" of territories which also served to prop up the Mexican goivernment (otherwise Spain would have claimed it's territories) the Americans in the end agreed to consider all Mexicans legally white regardless of ancestry as a way to ensure they would not be enslaved and thus provide a causu belli for Mexico (and through Mexico CONT

We don't. I think in OPs idealized mind you folks are no longer inhabiting it.

Too bad you lost your chance wen we still a colony

You were never a colony, we just occupied your shitty favela tier capital.

CONT posible European allies) the case in point being the later establishment of the second Mexican empire under French patronage.

The ppualtion of Mexico was too large to be expelled so that was never a viable plan, the US could have never afforded the long term costs of occupation.

Really they had little options whatever their loudmouths may have argued. They even had to cut back in their original expansion plan, which would have drawn the border in such a way as to include the ports of Mazatlán and Tampico and the route between them, as they realized it would have been biting more than they could chew.

WOW

Canadians have better accents and in my experience are nicer people tbqh

It could have belonged to Spain but they can't in2 empires obviously, so bad that they lost to shitskin tribes. lmfao

A good post with some cool numbers.

... bcoz Prezdent Wilson forbade General Pershing from proceeding far into Mexico and capturing its capital; and bcoz Prezdent Johnson and a timorous Congress were too short-sighted to purchase Canada from the Brits when they bought Alaska from the Rooskies.

End yourself, Mexico is White Guy.

Perfect t b h

For anyone who doesn't know, this is a persistent, clinically insane troll who posts entire walls of text about how Mexico is white and Aryan and how the Aztecs were actually a lost tribe of Nordic people. He needs to seek mental help instead of spending 16 hours a day on Sup Forums posting this shit.

Because you decided to betray the Empire because MUH TAXES.

All you had to do was be patient you dumb fucks and you would have gotten your representation and eventual independence, and with all that extra clay

The way the British ran the American economy was shit. Britain wanted, like in India, for the Thirteen Colonies to produce only raw resources and did NOT want crafted goods to be created the colonies lest they out compete goods made in the home isles. Manufactured goods in the colonies were strictly for domestic consumption and could not be exported.

So if a man like Washington wanted some high quality tools or furniture he'd have to:
>Send an order form to Britain
>Wait for that letter to be received
>Pay a ridiculous shipping fee to the trade companies
>Item gets shipped to the American colonies
>It gets there almost a year later
>High probability that the voyage across the sea wrecked the shit they ordered

There was also a ban on Americans selling their raw goods to other Americans, they legally were supposed to ship all their raw goods to Britain and order raw goods from America from those scam trade companies in Britain.

As you could guess this pissed off people to no end and created a huge black market.

Then the British did the stupidest shit they could have done to British subjects, they gave all of the American spoils in the Seven Years' War to their new fucking French Canadian subjects.

>In the end while Americans did comit an obvious crime, Guadalupe-Hidalgo was signed at gunpoint, they meant to keep the appearance of having acted honorably, hence the "purchase" of territories which also served to prop up the Mexican goivernment (otherwise Spain would have claimed it's territories)

If we didn't take California, Britain would have in due time since they had their sights set on it. Either way, Mexico was going to lose it.

Fucking Brits. Not suprised they brought that shit upon themselves. God dammit.

oh well. g-god save the queen!

And after all this shekeling we still managed to be the biggest investors in America from then to today(?)

They are too polite, one time a Canadian apologized to me for apologizing too much

There's more.

>the trans-Appalachian West was converted into a preserve for Indians as a reward for their help against the French in the Seven Years War and colonists were not permitted to settle there--many colonists resented this because they felt that they'd paid for that land with their blood
>the South were only allowed to grow specific cash crops like tobacco and sugarcane, and they could only export them to Britain even though European countries might have more favorable prices
>if you purchased manufactured goods from Europe, they first had to go through a British port and collect customs fees
>colonial militia were held in low standing by the British army and officer ranks above major were not recognized
>violators of the Sugar and Stamp Acts were tried in the hated admiralty courts as pirates, where they were not allowed a trial by jury and were considered guilty until proven innocent

As Benjamin Franklin said, London completely failed to recognize growing nationalism in the colonies.

Canada is America without the negatives, don't think they'd like joining

Interesting...

>Quebecer terrorists
>No negatives

>As Benjamin Franklin said, London completely failed to recognize growing nationalism in the colonies.

The population of the colonies was also growing at an alarming rate and Samuel Johnson expressed a degree of shock at the large litters of children that colonists had. Not that Europeans were having less sex, but Americans had a much lower rate of infant mortality due to the wide open spaces which meant healthier living conditions than crowded European cities and fewer disease epidemics. The food supply was also better in the colonies, especially in terms of meat, and only a lazy or physically disabled man had to worry about going hungry.

Low age of marriage was also a factor--colonists typically married around 19 which meant more years of fertility, while Europeans at the time often didn't marry until they were almost 30, and single unmarried women were rare. An unmarried woman of 21 was considered an old maid.

confirmed

amazing

A E S T H E T I C D I G I T S

Hehe

Hopefully option 4 happens where BMC stretches out gringo bp and our culture dominates you

He's not wrong tho.

damn

Support for annexation of Mexico was actually quite limited and mostly just a thing promoted by some Northeastern newspapers and Irish communities who imagined that Mexicans were their co-religionists.

Didn't California secede from Mexico and joined the US, because Mexico promised they'd fuck 'em up later?

>Texas is basically empty
>Mexico is unable to populate it, so they allow American settlers to come there on the condition that they learn Spanish, convert to Catholicism, and not keep slaves
>this doesn't go over well and sparks the Texas Revolution
>for a decade however, the US refuses to annex Texas so as to not disrupt the free/slave state balance, then at an even 13/13 states
>in 1845, when Texas was eventually annexed and admitted to the union as a slave state along with Florida, compensation was made by admitting Wisconsin and Iowa three years later as free states

American settlers in 1846, at the outbreak of the war, proclaimed an independent California republic. They came to blows with the Californios (Spanish-descended ranchers) of the region and there was a battle at San Pasqual in which the settlers were defeated by the Californios. However, a US army led by General Stephen Kearney arrived a year later to take possession of California.

Nice

>implying it already isn't

Mexico is necessary for black market trade.
Canada is for dodging the draft.

Fuck, I really need to brush up on my shit. Any good history books you'd recommend?

Oh too bad, Hillary won't be our next president. :^) (^:

We weren't white enough.

No, seriously this time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement

No shit.

>implying The Donald's low energy fence will change anything
Your meme man is already bending over

Shoo, CTR.

That's a funny thing coming from an American, all you cunts ever do is proclaim your ancestry from other countries, the nearest thing you have to mythology is all those stupid tall tales like paul bunnion and bigfoot

all your holidays are derived from other countries, two of which are ours, or in celebration of massacring the people who lived there before you english shitehawks landed, you have nothing except friday night trips to mcdonalds

Wait, didn't a large chunk of our "ancestry" come from your shitty island?

That's what I just said, you have no traditions or culture of your own

checked, you fokin britbong

Just what "culture" does Ireland have outside of being raped by England and Vikings for hundreds of years. :^)

>election over
>meme man retracting on everything that got him elected
>illegals are staying
>muh CTR

BTW, I saw this same spammer in a thread about gay marriage the other day. I'm onto its tricks.

>debunking Sup Forums's bullshit and not following their God is being a spammer now
enjoy your little fence

With NAFTA we technically do have that except we don't have to allocate loads of resources in those regions since they technically run themselves.

mediocre post, but excellent digits.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/67544292/#q67551741

This is the spammer.

Please do not insult thanksgiving

thanks for finding it for me
now show me a single reply in which I'm spamming and not defending my argument against homophobic Sup Forumstards