What is the meaning of life ?

what is the meaning of life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w9zv2Zno0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill as many Muslims as you can and then die.

to find the meaning of life xD

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

what is the meaning of Poland?

Have as much fun on /int /as possible before you die

To be on Sup Forums at 4AM

To be the only country in Europe that doesn't treat America like complete fucking shit.

Nature's intended purpose for you? To reproduce. Beyond that? Dunno.

Maybe the meaning of your life was exactly to come to this place at this very time asking this question...
And maybe mine was to answer you in this precise way and sharing this sickass pepe

How I used to think the meaning of life was:
>blast your load inside bubble butt qt
>get a big house
>save your community

Now:
>Try to be happy
>Try not to fail
>Try not to be sad

Religion answers to that question.
If you have no faith, then it's hedonism. Feeling good, pleasure, etc.
Actually it's pretty much the same. Depending on what you believe in, you get to stay with Jesus in complete bliss for eternity (smart); get 72 virgins to fuck (monkey shit); reach enlightenment and bask in the full knowledge of the world and the universe (smart); etc. Religions ultimately promise pleasure. Of the brain, of the soul, of the dick... Either way, it's pleasure.

Damn, islam is really a shit-tier religion...

Are you guys still communist?

To go to war and die.

I really believe that every generation has to have it's own war.

life is just a sequence of random events
it has no meaning

be in harmony with yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=6w9zv2Zno0M

to destroy this gay earth

>I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain! One always finds one's burden again. But
>Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too
>concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him
>neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that nightfilled
>mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is
>enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy. Tax is theft.

This is the second time I've heard Sisyphus mentioned by name today and I don't think I have in the entire five years prior.

>tax is theft

yup

Sometimes I think the sole purpose of life is to reproduce, have kids, carry on your genes/name. At least from an animalistic perspective

Or is it just to find fulfillment/happiness

That's the most basic biological/evolutionary point of it. It's not easy to translate that into ethics or philosophy that makes sense to the human psyche; we're too self-aware.

>the meaning of life
replication of DNA

i think its beyound logic so only some approximations can be made

also muh duality, paracelsus was right

If life had some defined purpose you fags would be whining about it even more than you whine about not having one. The purpose of life is to stop being a loser and make one your own.

Dedicate your life to making an invention, or to creating a historic work of art, or to conquer the world. Once you have a goal you are invested in emotionally and don't quit on in it's infancy, you'll be satisfied.

Being yourself

Life has whatever meaning you want it to have it

If you think life doesn't have any meaning you could always hang yourself