Give 1 (one) excuse as to why you're not serving your country

Give 1 (one) excuse as to why you're not serving your country.

But I am

Too old and already served for 8 years, I do good work for the military now as a civilian.

im not a cuck

I'm an anti social autist who doesn't have the willpower to even make it through basic training.

I'm not poor and mentaly stable enough to be allowed near military level guns

actually some parts of army is heaven for autists afaik (artillery for example), but fuck it anyway

I'm 30 and am currently severely injured from a car accident in which I broke my pelvis in 4 spots, my hip, and my tailbone. I have 12 inch titanium rods screwed into my body and anchored together about 6 inches from my pelvis.

Good enough?

Im super autistic and need to do everything my own way. Literally can't handle authority.

Been there done that. I was in the army for 4 years.
It was both the best thing I ever did in my life and the worst thing I ever did.

I can use my brain

I don't owe my country anything. I'll never serve it and I'd leave immediately if it was ever in danger.

I would actually have to do stuff unlike all of you

>I'd leave immediately if it was ever in danger.
Pack

But i am.

t. muhreen

We're not in danger right now, and I've got a comfy life. So I'll stay for now.

>I can use my brain

I had better things to do than larp soldier in grownup boyscouts to get drafted into american proxy wars in the future via NATO shills.
But for real...
I smoked weed and they didn't like that very much so fuck em.

The US military if filled with Redneck Inbred shit bags with some ghetto inner city brown/black people.
I live in San Diego and we are infested with these fucking Bubba losers.
We cheer when they are killed or maimed.

We have no army.

bc im not a cuck

This country aint my country tf am i servin shit for

Im a beta male

I couldn't make it the amount of time basic lasts without internet.

>We're not in danger right now
but we literally just made an orange retard our president

they're full

tell me about the danger

But I did

can't be older than 24

I would be a politician if I got into law and stuff. And I'm sure as hell not gonna risk my life for a nothing and a low salary. Experiencebux won't feed you or keep you sane after you get sent to some warzone and come back fucked in the head.

>serving the Federal Republic of Cuckery
no thanks

I'm a coward who thinks he's too good for the service.

I don't think you know what "danger" means senpai

lots of ghetto puerto ricans in the military

They're full

>implying

look at my flag
that's reason enough
they've already got enough shitheads
also, just look at what's going on over here
holy shit I wish hermits had internet and grocery stores

But I am, because the money is great and easy to make.

idk if they would let handle weapons

Right now I really wish I weren't

Yep. Thankfully not even the trashiest of my family has done any military service post-WWII afaik

If by serving you mean transferring all my money and assets to fatima and bilal and then shooting myself in the head - then no, I have not served my government and the people who elected them.

That looks horrible. Do they have you watching over sand?

> be me
> little brother and I said we wanted to serve together in military
> both wanted to be SF
> I end up getting facial surgery
> 6 plates holding my jaw together = no combat arms 4 me
my brother is still on the path to naval SOCOM. Sad I can't join/serve but proud to be the brother of someone who can.
Might do government or FBI who knows.

I am. I was actually supposed to be in for 24hrs today but switched with a mate

Because I already have

I'm serving my country much more by paying my taxes and thus supporting our administration and bureaucracy, rather than that bunch of jokes who plays innawoods, while NATO forces do the actual military protection.

Because I prefer to be a halftime pawn

I did. For a while
Then they decided that they didn't want me and were better off without me
They thought that I was too burger to be given anything that might go boom

I'd forgotten about those stupid green benches everywhere.
Tell your katzin he wasn't even drafted when I was running machsomim 8/8 to death, and that he's a tza'ir manyak.

I broke my wrist and I'm almost done with collaj.

I'm studying.

I hate my country
I have no skills
I am a pacifist

I masturbate too much.
Mililtary wouldn't allow me to edge for a few hours three times a day every day.

I'm mentally ill and therefore unfit.

French army is crumbling

Our military is lamentable and I'm overweight and have social anxiety.

My family does not serve a zionist occupied government

I plan on applying next year.

I have disqualifying physical ailments.

Even if I had the muscle I couldnt do it.

But I did

now jsut awaiting ww3

I serve my country by paying taxes which contribute to our deals with allies that have worthwhile militaries.

I don't believe in military, war, or even borders

>dying for Israel
nah

>tax dodger spotted

Tried, too many injuries and depression. Turns out they don't want a cripple who might shoot himself.

>dying for our cuck politicians
Nee.
Never.

conscription breh, I didn't even need to apply they just sent me a letter that told me it was my turn

Because I'm a university student and because even if I was desperate enough for work, I could still find better opportunities.

You were joking but I'm literally overseeing a pile of sand

Meh I answer to three falafels, but my day to day commander is a tired NCO

But i did. And will when the shit hits the fan.

Are you hydrated?

Sociopath, too many ennemies, paranoiac

Yes thanks for the concern bae

lmao I'd rather join a foreign army and nuke this shithole

hope hamas bombs you, you fucking dirty kike

Im a skinny beta coward who wouldnt last 10 minutes in combat, let alone in boot camp

Already did.

I tried but apparently I'm too prone to hypotension

But I do
It's mostly a waste of time though

>Tfw i could be making very good money right now instead of fucking around in the desert

>tfw too intelligent to serve in armed forces.

Does PNG even have armed forces

Yes. But they are not government run ;^)

Can you fire bomb whatever part of Sinaloa sends all the migrants who blast accordian music at 3 am ? Thanks.

Nice

Why work for $30/hour in the military when I can work for $100/hour in civilian work?

I pay taxes and occasionally defend it on the internet which is where the true battle lies.

not a cuck

its not a bad job here. decent salary.... you can live in the barracks, all advantages of a public job ( private medical assistance,permanet emplyment,lot of vacances, personal affairs..)
a lot of spaniards, even with good careers are trying to getting in army nowadays.

Are you me?

I require no such excuse.

my country didnt offer me a prime virgin pussy so why would i serve my country and eventually die in a war?for nothing?you are absolute KEKS

If I wanted to serve my country I wouldn't do it through the military, would probably get involved in public service or become a doctor. But I am a loser NEET so I'll just make jobs by giving the trashman a bunch of cum stained tissues to bin and give volunteer janitors on anonymous imageboards a feeling of purpose with my shitposts.

>the State as a tool for class oppression, a creation born of a social class’s desire to control the other social classes of its society when politico-economic disputes cannot otherwise be amicably resolved; if adictatorshipor ademocracy, the State remains the social-control means of the ruling class.

Because my country accepts only terroni inside the army

>Joining the underequipped, corrupted, heavily politicized, fucking mess that is the Philippine Armed Forces.

LOL I serve my country just working and paying my fucking taxes
you stupid soldiers who think you're sacrificing something. it's just a fucking job. I hope you all die on the field dumbasses