WTF did i just hear

He fell for the meme lol

an epic, massive album

overrated pretentious garbage l m a o

Some good noize brah. . .
It was your first one?

lmao isn't even filtered boyo
I hope not, or else I look like a fool right now

I love Swans but I honestly can't get into this album as much as the ones before or after it.
Some of their best songs are on it (Helpless Child, The Sound, Animus, Final Sacrifice) but there's no cohesiveness at all, and the lack of cohesiveness makes listening to the whole thing in one sitting pretty taxing. It's like for every great song there's at least one semi decent but uninteresting drone track that throws the whole flow off.

i wish Sup Forums had a pleb filter

I like that it's taxing. Other albums that are "easier" to listen to I can overplay the hell out of. I've only listened to this album all the way through a dozen times--and there are so many sounds that stick out. It's really rich and that's okay.

>he uses pleb and patrician unironically

dude you must be a really cool person

I feel like that's the point, like it finds cohesion in discohesion.

>dude you must be a really cool person
you sound like youre underage

its eclectic track listing is its biggest strength

This album is what evil sounds like.

>swans fan
>calling other people plebs
pmsl

HELLA

>all these wrong answers

You just heard "Soundtracks For The Blind" by the experimental rock band "Swans"

more than half of the posts you replied to weren't even in response to op

the only evil about it was putting volcano and yum yab killers on it

bait

Those are fair points. Maybe I need to give it another try with these in mind. Thanks for not brutally killing me for my unpopular opinion lol

@67678238
plebs need to leave

volcano is the third best track on there. after helpless child and how they suffer

I felt like I've seen this thread before.

What if they're legitimately bad tracks

Are Swans fans always this cringe? Leave your cathartic masculine power fantasies at the door you failed metal fans. This place is for discussing music, not for showing your power level.

what kind of 15 year old ranks songs in order of preference, but states their opinion as fact.

literally the cancer of music discussion.

>WTF did i just hear
a meme
how does it feel? tell me, how does it feel?

I'm hardly a swans "Fan" I just really like this album, chill dude.

But they aren't. If Yum Yab was a was a studio track, but had the same yelling that it does in the live version, rather than the way that the actual studio version is actually a bit quiet, everybody would love it. What is it about the songs that you don't like, other than "they're shit"

I was just telling that guy why I thought it was cohesive. Polish up your bait.

>really like this album
probably because of the autism
>I was just telling that guy why I thought it was cohesive
and you made me cringe doing it

>you made me cringe
what a cuck lol

>calls me a cuck
>sends me to Sup Forums
oh the irony

that was the joke bb

Honestly the fact that it's live is a part of why it's a bad track, but the instrumentation and Jarboe's vocals are already bad enough

a soundtrack for the blind
dumbass