Are you about where you want to be, Sup Forums?

Are you about where you want to be, Sup Forums?

Or at least where you expected to be?

Things could be better, but I'm ok.
>be NEET
>24/7 free time
>have good cash

>No not really
>Its fine, tonight shit is falling apart again but ok hanging in there

No. I graduated at the top of my class. Have 3 degrees including a Masters. Got a bunch of good interships and was on a pretty good path. Then my parents forced me to work for the family business when my dad got sick. Was stuck there for years until they decided to sell it and left me with nothing after all I'd done. Essentially ruined my whole career. Now I'm a NEET who hasn't been able to find a job for 8 months. Life isn't fair.

you serious?

With all those degrees getting a job shouldn't be difficult unless they're degrees in social studies or something retarded like that.

Nah, they are in business. My problem is that I got no official training at the family business and the skills I learned aren't particularly transferable. Everyone would rather hire somebody straight out of college than me, so I get fucked out of every job opening I can find.

>IT job
>want to be neet
kill me

Im more or less fine right now. On the right path and content with the pace. Just doing what I can each day to achieve my goals in due time.

My only problem is that I really want to have sex with a tall asian girl. Or have sex in general. idk ive just been so fucking horny lately. I know it'll pass but it's still bothering me.

>this age
>these numbers
Wtf education?

Same. If I want to get married I've got to become a wageslave, though. Already got that worked out for the most part, but being slow about it.

Yep, i may be a miserable lonely KV fuck with no friends but i have always made sure to be successful in my career, that's the most important thing to me because it's the one thing i can truly work hard for and be proud about

HAHAHA not even close

Who is exactly where they want to be? Well I'm luckier than most so I should def. not complain. I'm glad I was around long enough to see that university professors are overworked and usually don't have so much time to do much research except free time they put in. That probably helped me get over potential sadness of not getting into academia.

There's a fallacy that many recruiters fall for : That if you haven't been in employment all the time they start thinking you are no good.

>That probably helped me get over potential sadness of not getting into academia.
How did you "not get into academia"?

t's not really a one-shot type of career. You could get something published right now, then go back and get your MA or PhD or whatever is your next step.

Where I want to be, how so? In life? I guess so. Physically? Not really.

I quit my graduate studies. That will probably not look so good if I were to try again. And if professors have such tough situations as seems when I was a grad student I actually don't want to either.

Not even close

I'm doing a PhD, because it's the only thing I'm suited for. I don't take orders well, the 9-5 doesn't suit me, I don't like kids.......Academia is all I can do.

Where I want to be

> Successful kickstarter
> Release a novel
> Freelance in web Dev/App Development
> Have a girlfriend
> Be fit

Where I am
> Kickstarter....in progress
> Novel coming slowly
> App/Web Dev on hold
> No gf
> No confidence
> Fat

Maybe one day lads haha

Join the Air Force.

You'll start out with high pay and a cushy job that will land you a great job when you are out of the military.

t. Air Force recruiter.

No, I'm just in a similar situation and have been looking into the airforce to fix it.

I was kidding. From an outsider's perspective, joining the USAF seems like such a sweet deal I don't know why anyone doesn't join.

You get all the considerable benefits of being a veteran, with a far, far smaller chance of dying in a desert, if any. Also, blue is a nicer colour than green or khaki.

I expected myself to be drifting through life putting in the bare minimum effort

Can't say I'm dissapointed

>Are you about where you want to be, Sup Forums?

>Need to write my damn bachelor thesis in a STEM field (stuck with it since a year ago) and do 3 additional >courses (not the hardest ones though).
>Got a girlfriend that I intend to marry. I have been living with her for a year.
>Not working because my dad's business is going through the roof, also got a lot of cash.
>Traveling a lot with my girl.
>my character developed in a very pleasant way, people like me and respect my opinions.

Apart from being very slow with my bachelor's I am very fine. But university really makes me have a hard time when trying to fall asleep. Working on this damn thesis again, step by step I will finish it probably this semester.

yes exactly literally my childhood dream

and i haven't had totally no idea if this is what i really wanted

>bachelor thesis
>hard
you going to submit that in top class journal

>you going to submit that in top class journal
It's about personal motivation. If it was hard it wouldn't be a bachelor thesis.

I expected to be in a sinkhole and looking around seems that I accomplished it with honors