So I'm gonna go smoke some weed alone for the first time. What music should I listen to...

So I'm gonna go smoke some weed alone for the first time. What music should I listen to? I was thinking pic related maybe

this is an 18+ site

how about whatever you fucking like?

"hey guys I can't think for myself can you guys tell me what to do."

whatever you like, it's not a fucking psychedelic

this album is siiiiiick

just listen to what you like, or if there's a new album around by an artist you're into that you haven't got to yet, listen to that.

Listen to Alien Observer

>Something you never could get into before

It makes you look at things from a different viewpoint

>Something you already like very much

Makes the experience better

>Classical

Nuff said

>Just something new

try it. I recommend whole albums for optimal playing lenght, avoid shallow pop stuff from our time though, it's just a waste. Flood by herbie Hancock or some shit like that is a good pick, you'll feel like you're sitting in the audience lol or also We insist by Max roach. Actual definition of nigger music.

thank you rate and subscribe

>hey guys I can't think for myself can you guys tell me what to do
I did think of Peripheral Vision you fuck. Just wandered if you had any other suggestions

Turnover is fucking great. Try listening to Colin Meloy sings live man

You won't get high your first time, don't bother

cheers m8

Dunnow m8 my friend hooked me up and rolled me some proper weed. Trying to read up on how to propelry hit it the blunt but might fuck it up cause I'm not used to smoking

just make sure you inhale correctly. you will probably cough a lot.

Even if you do everything right sometimes you won't get blazed, FYI. If you don't the first time just do it again and you probably will.

Remember to inhale!

Alright guys gonna find a secluded spot so people don't hear me caough like a madman

>Even if you do everything right sometimes you won't get blazed
I'm smoked with friends a few times and gotten a small buzz but this is supposed to be real good shit so I'm hoping for the best

Gotta pizza leftover in the fridge aswell just in case

>I'm smoked
>Gotta pizza leftover
lol writing like I'm already high

You should be fine. Just chill and have a good time! report back later.

alright then. I wish I could smoke again for the first few times, it was truly magical. giggling like a retard for literally no reason, music enhancement, mad munchies, and masturbating felt so fucking good.
enjoy the good times op

Will do!

>67678471

If you want to have energy while and after being high I suggest you not use tobbacco or blunt wraps, nicotine tightens the vascular system, it hinders the blood from flowing correctly through your body and you kind of waste the high.

I actually really like smoking tobacco and getting high.

It's night time here and the blunt is mixed in tobacco.

The cig that the tobacco was taken from was roasted before hand tough

this dude gets it

I'm about to blaze it myself and feeling like listening to Dopesmoker tonight. But then again, that's what I feel like every time.

>avoid shallow pop stuff from our time though, it's just a waste

Wanna get high and listen to Carly Bae B sides some time desu

Idk I started to smoke weed with tobbacco back then because I was told so and after some years I like autmatically went towards smoking weed with no additives because it diminishes the effects of weed when you don't. First time I smoked weed pure in an amount people make three joints of at least my fucking head flew off and I was walking around the city enjoying the cinematic buzz.

Like I said, it tightens the vascular system and you'll look thinner as you are when looking in the mirror and stuff but also the weed won't deposit properly all over your body like it should. I mean you still can hang while high when you don't use any tobbacco but you have got more energy stored and actually go out spontaneously and shit, your brain feels also kind of more "open" and "light". One Bonus more: The craving after one more consumption unit is gone, because tobbacco is responsible for the addiction-effect. Nowadays I'm just buying from 1-5 grams per month, smoke it all at once and have enough for the rest of the month ( a tip for those who aren't millionaires)

It's just my personal preference though, but I'm also a very experienced "stoner".

that's liquor music senpai

get a bowl man, way better for newcomers

Again this dude gets it. Get rid of the tobacco in your weed. Weed reinforces the sedative effects of nicotine. Consuming cannabis "pure" is much more rewarding.
Also, get a proper dry herb vaporizer if you consume that much regularly, you will need even less grass to get you high and thus save money in the long run.

Keep us updated OP. I'd like to know what your first time experience was like.

Love this album.

since getting to college ive been smoking alone almost every night, my go to is ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space. another good one was depression cherry by beach house.

Okay so I finished the blunt (coughed as a motherfucker). Went walking listining to Peripheral View and now at home eating pizza

I got a bit high but would prob have been better if I didn't cough as much

No one ever gets high smoking weed for the first time (assuming you smoked a blunt or spliff). The third to fourth time is when it'll hit you the hardest.

Yea got a bit lightheaded and music sounded somewhat better. Gonna see if I can roll another one

Camembert Electrique

>I got a bit high but would prob have been better if I didn't cough as much
the more you cough the better. You need to take larger, deeper hits and just more hits in general
nah that's not always true. I got super clapped the first time I smoked but I was with people who made sure I did it right

If your not coughing your not doing it right, if your not uncomfortable inhaling smoke then your not hitting it hard enough

Also if you feel like you're going to cough try to exhale all the smoke in your lungs before you start coughing, it'll hurt less. But you're going to end up coughing a lot if you smoke enough to really get baked.

Coughing gets you higher. Its probably blood flow + the fact that you must have hit it deep enough to cough a lot. The highest i've ever been i coughed my lungs out (it was a dab, so lots hotter but you get the idea)

Thanks guys I'm gonna try to roll another one (first time) and get even more secluded so I can cough in peace

if it's your first time rolling then watch a few videos on it first, it's harder than it seems. Make sure you take your time, go slowly and try not to get frustrated if it doesn't come out right. Tbh you might be better off with an apple pipe or something but good luck.

Have fun my dude, I'm gonna get high and listen to Splendor and Misery now. It's so fucking good.

weed is kind of gay man I would just move straight to dope and the needle

GET LIT!!!