The following 3 countries make the best music in the planet:

The following 3 countries make the best music in the planet:

1.- UK
2.- Japan
3.- US

Prove me wrong, btw you can't

>not listing France for their electronic music.

kys weeb

They can't compare to the UK and Japan.

>not listing Germany for their rock music.

You seems over 40

>listening to anime music

If I was over 40 I'd have listed Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin in the UK albums.

nop

>not liking rock or electronic
>liking weeb music
You have no right to be talking about what music is good music.

2/9 albums I listed are electronic, 2 more are largely electronic rock/pop

If you only listen to surface level trash then sure

I get that, but if you really liked the genre you'd see that France has superior electronic music.

>electronic
>pop
into the trash it goes

As much as I wanna give you credit for including My Bloody Valentine in there leaving France out for Japan is fucking meme weeaboo tier, other than Pizzicato Five and the stuff Yuka Honda has done in the West I can't legit think there's a lot of good Japanese music that a Westerner would even know about.

I'm literally listening to Taeko Onuki right now.

>goes to Sup Forums once

this

Great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Taeko Ohnuki wouldn't be up there if not for the future funk city pop meme revival

but yeah, no other countries come close to these three when it comes to Sup Forumscore

the last row are the only good things there

True I only listen to British music and French sometimes when it comes to electronic

>Germany

Wew

those are all dead in the uk. its just all about your nostalgia sticking in your brain.

you cant find out anything like that anymore. theyve fallen into some bizarre insular shit and faced a dead end and now purely become talentless wacky idiots. i can talk a lot about tihs but the main reason why the uk music is completely dead is they failed to comprehend non-western/euro cultures and are too much into only american culture after all..and they cant even realise it.