youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survey_methodology
kurultaj.hu/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Portugal

>t. america
hmm..
really made me think

Are you autistic or something?I imagine you being 18-20 years old.
Can't you interpret the fucking question that OP explicitly asked for?

what do americans say we wuz? we dont say we wuz anyone except maybe pilgrims n shiet

>using Sup Forums above the age of 20
im honestly quite sorry for you man

Quebec Actually
>we wuz French and we wuz an empire n shiet and we wuz coureurs des bois and we has had the biggest settlement in North America and we wuz catholic and europeans and shiet

>>we wuz French an empire
literally nobody here says that, you dumb anglo

>we wuz coureurs des bois and we has had the biggest settlement in North America
this part, people actually do

>and we wuz catholic
literally nobody here says that, you dumb anglo; people do nothing but bitch about "muh grande noirceur"

Chechens
WE WUZ REPRESSED FOR NUTTIN'!

T. Louis-Joseph Gagnon Tremblay Roy
Blague sur toi criss je suis québécois aussi

Macedonia

>Blague sur toi
if you're going to pretend to be Québécois at least use something other than google translate

This site is for kids, fucking retard

Muh heritage faggotry is the same thing.

Kek je traduisais de manière littérale comme on fait sur /fr/ essaies pas de faire ton ptit criss de finfineau avec moi

turkey

>j-j-je faisais semblant d'être attardé !!

Koreans maybe?
Korean wewuz is more intense than the Afrocentric kind. Also more amusing. They're also more sincere about it and use actual money to further their claims. It works, too: I've met people who actually believe the printing press is a Corean invention.
Grorious Corea apparently invent all sort of usefur thing, but dirty Japanese pirate steal Corean culture and technorogy.

Polish wewuz is sort of funny but also very sad.
muh Golden Liberty like they invented representative government and rule of law.

>Furthermore, relations between the coureur de bois and the Natives often included a sexual dimension; Marriage 'à la façon du pays' (following local custom) was common between Native women and coureurs, and later voyageurs.[22] As wives, indigenous women played a key role as translators, guides and mediators- becoming "women between".[23] For one thing, Algonquin communities typically had far more women than men, likely as a result of warfare. The remaining marriages between Algonquins tended to be polygamous, with one husband marrying two or more women. Sexual relationships with coureurs des bois therefore offered native women an alternative to polygamy in a society with few available men.[24]

>To French commanders, who were often involved in the fur trade themselves, these marriages were beneficial in that they improved relations between the French and the natives. Native leaders also encouraged such unions, particularly when they formed lasting, permanent bonds. Jesuits and upper level colonial officials, however, viewed these relationships with dislike and disgust.[25] French officials preferred coureurs and voyageurs to settle around Quebec City and Montreal, and saw traders forming lasting relationships with native women as further proof of the lawlessness and perversion of the coureurs des bois.[26]

tfw no native gf

Especially with the Liberum veto rendering it all ineffective in the end.

It wasn't that good. The Spanish fucked native women left and right and ended up creating a disgusting brown reggaton half breed race.

True, but that's with Americans individually rather than the US as a whole, although we do go on about the whole "we wuz democratizers n sheeitt" and Southerners still unironically do "we wuz rebbles n sheet"

>often included a sexual dimension; Marriage 'à la façon du pays' (following local custom) was common between Native women and coureurs

Damn, women love fucking foreign men, no matter which race of people they come from. What the fuck???

>Eventually Louis XIV sponsored a state program known as the "filles du roi" (King's Daughters) to pay for the passage of young girls to New France to provide marriage material for the colonists. Seven hundred girls from the ages of 12 to 25 volunteered, mostly from poor backgrounds, but 300 of them backed out at the last minute. The program was successful; it was reported that most of the girls became pregnant within a year of arriving and within two years, a few hundred children had been born. With that, New France was well on its way to self sufficiency and there was never another need to ship more young women to the colony, although the king sponsored an additional shipment of 60 girls three years after the original one in 1670.

>Hillary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, and Tom Bergernon number among the notable descendants of filles du roi

Read the text more closely. The Indian tribes had a severe shortage of men due to near-constant warfare.

Macedonians and their obsession with Alexander the Great. Macedonians as we know them are Slavs, who came centuries after Alexander.

>women love fucking foreign men
Unironically, youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>The Indian tribes had a severe shortage of men due to near-constant warfare.
>The remaining marriages between Algonquins tended to be polygamous
They could have been polygamous with Native men, if that was the case.

No, I saw that. I was just thinking that it wasn't these Native Canadian women alone who spread their legs to Europeans. Wasn't there a woman in Mexico that was fucking Cortez, and helped him unite the surrounding city states in Mexico in his war against the Aztecs?

It's just an odd thing I've observed, although I'm sure there were other reasons in this as you/your article points out.

WE

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEEEEEIT

tbf the romans did really like britain for some reason

why would anyone complain about turks wanted to be more mongolic than being islamic ottoman arabs?

>Pakis thinking they are Arab
>Americans thinking they are injuns
>Quebecers about their history
>American blacks in general

Watching people meme and green text in another language is surprisingly amusing

Also it's weird how they insist that the Polish system was somehow groundbreaking and unique. Just a short glance at European history would show plenty of cases where similar policies were tried earlier and with more success.

Then again, wewuzism exists because people don't fucking read.

That's some pretty intense shit, and relies heavily on correlation. Interesting vid, although not entirely scientific.

americans

What are the funniest "we wuzint"s

For example: Greeks saying they don't have Turkish ancestry

>Liberum veto
Worst day of my life

*Ahem*
WE wuz romans n shiet

VERY GOOD POST
t.actual Macedonian

they have oldest movable metal print press

Does FYROMs name trigger Macedonian Greeks?

>flag
Hmmm...

Oldest existing.
Chinese invented it, though

yes im korean
yeah. School teaches the way it is. Movable metal printing press

it used to trigger us alot but now we dont give a shit.
Mainly because we dont call them Macedonians (we call them Skopjians :^) )

"we wuz kievan rus n sheet" - non-ukraine rus

"we wuz rome n sheet" - germanic italianos

"we wuz saxons n sheet" - celtic british

"we wuz alexanders n sheet" - slavic macedon

"we wuz persians n sheet" - turkish iranians

>tfw claiming we wuz roman and the destroyers of rome at the same time

>we wuz montunos n shiet

UK and France are high-level WE WUZ desu

>although not entirely scientific
like what exactly? would love to hear your views.

we wuz empirez an shiet

Turks.
You really can't go anywhere where Mongolia is mentioned without seeing shitty turks going MUH ANCESTORS
It's just sad, really. It also applies to Hungarisns, albeit to a much lesser extent.

His data gathering method. A lot of it was conjecture based on some studies that used correlation. Not saying he doesn't have a point, but I wouldn't teach it in any respectable university.

> used anecdotal evidences and extensive correlational study.
Yes. I agree. But isn't that how you do a social study? Social science ain't an exact science, desu.

you know what I would love to ask a woman for her opinion of this video.

but...

Well, Social Sciences still use data gathering methods (Surveys, archeological digs at modern waste sites, etc.)

They are scientific, but the problem is that with certain research methods, you're not going to get the "clearest" numbers (in terms of data) as you would in, say, Astronomy or Physics).

>Surveys, archeological excavation
>Scientific methods.

Yes, it is scientific if done properly (like any scientific research).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survey_methodology

Also
>Archeological Excavation
>Not scientific

How the hell do you think we know so much of ancient civilizations?

>Brexit
>Trump
Comparing surveys to hard sciences is laughable m8

See
>They are scientific, but the problem is that with certain research methods, you're not going to get the "clearest" numbers (in terms of data) as you would in, say, Astronomy or Physics).

Cheers, was just in the market for a post without substance.

We have a huge we wuz gauls n shiet here.

Polls are right! Especially about american politics!

Go to /his/, there are a few women there
Most likely that you'll get named a Sup Forumstard or a robot and ignored than getting answers though

> Armenians
We wuz genocided and shit

> Turks
We wuz nomads and shit, but we never wuz genociders

> Tamils
Tamils unironically believe that all languages in the world descend from Tamil. We wuz teachers n shiet

> Hungarians
Maybe not as bad as other we-wuz nations, but some Hungarians are convinced that they wuz Attila and shit. Some Bulgarians are also guilty of this but it's not nearly as bad - I've read "Hun-Bulgar empire" a few times already.

> honorary mention: Albania's Enver Hoxha
Hoxha built a whole sociopolitical system around the concept of WE wuz, I cannot think of a better example.

turanism is the most amusing wewuzism I know.

Certainly not Poland because we really wuz sarmats!

Albanian and Romanian

How did Romanians even get that name for their country? Romania was what the Roman Empire/ERE called itself. I could understand if modern Greece was called Romania, but Dacia?

Turanism is based. There is a fun WE WUZ HORSE ARCHERS N SHIET event in Hungary every summer, it's the pinnacle of WE WUZ parties.

kurultaj.hu/english/

are you retards actually implying that turks were not nomads before islam?

"Macedonians" by far.

We are mostly talking about genetic heritage. And turks arentbreally central asian looking

Nomads, yes, but not Mongolians

This

>mu'fugga we wuz Alexander an sheeeeeeit

My ancestors :)

WE WUZ BRAVEHEART AND MIGHTY GLORIOUS CELTIC WARRIORS SLAYING THE EVIL BRITISH NAZIS WITH SWORDS OF GOLD, NEVA 4GET THE POTATO GENOCIDE, FUGGEN COMMIES

türk milletleri ne göt yakti be

>tfw what's left if your culture is obsessed with quebecois

Literally end it now

That's because you know nothing about it.

India in general

We wuz moors and shit

Back the fuck off?!?!
WE wuz romans n dacians n shieeeet

>Canadians
WE WUZ RAZING THE WHITE HOUSE N SHEIT

look, I found one!
Tell me all about how Sarmatism is totally historical.

We Wuz HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and Sheet

:^)

We were neighbors along time ago. Too bad they left for white womins.

BIZ
SAKA
BOLĞANBIZ

You are a retarded fuck, Macedonian may speek a slavic language but egentically they have not changed much

>implications

Us
> We wuz vikings and shieet

They look nothing alike

Not a single turk living in iran thinks they were persians.

Do norwegians do that a lot? With Swedes it feels more like it's other people (like americans of swedish descent) doing the "wuz vikangs" shit.