last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Grimes.

Cool. Favorite songs?

>Grimes plans to release some new videos this month and MAYBE something special.

>She mentioned about a deluxe edition of Art Angels. We'll see.

>She has also that scrapped album made between Visions and Art Angels that she said she will release it at some point maybe for free. She has so much unreleased music that she could release an album per year for at least 20 years.

>As for a complete new album, 2018 seems more likely.

Halfaxa

ugly skank ass bitch with a weird elf head

Eat paint.

>implying you're not the actual ugly skank ass bitch

>and MAYBE something special.
I don't know how she could surprise us at this point. Maybe it's just to generate hype.

Maybe some Trashique music? (Trashique = her + Hana)

grimy

Doesn't this troglodyte have a website that could function as a containment board for you waifufags?

>Sup Forums - Music

>being this mad

bump

I really hope they do some music together. I bet the could make something special together.

Nice one!

>Beautiful

Is that tattoo a reminder of something she'll never be?

You know, because she literally looks like an old boot?

find me an old boot as beautiful as her.

ill wait.

Grimes is cute! : 3

As a matter of fact, it's quite literally a reminder to ignore people like you.

What is that weeb shit in the back?

>mfw Mariner threads are more popular than Grimes Generals

it's well known that she's a malnourished weeaboo

> be nice to grimes
No.

Only for a while. Wait until Grimesy will release her new music videos.

>prick
You make me ashamed to admit that I like Chvrches.

I should have no influence on the things you like by memeing on Sup Forums. That's your fault. .

instantshirt.biz/product/grimes-is-a-weeaboo/

It's your fault. I like this band but your retarded posting turned this band into a ridiculous meme. Your fault, asshole.

>Captain Obvious - the T-shirt.

No, it's yours.

banned

This thread makes me want to dislike Grimes.

I see the lady is ready for my thecockandpaulballsdiesels now. #clarabukker

>mfw looking through the catalog for said Marinated threads reveals that - not only are there not any currently - there are at least two active Grimes threads going atm.

It's her body pillow (waifu)

O
M
G
(*´ω`*)

i get the impression some of the earlier video interviews happened because grimes was stoned and her friends thought it'd be hilarious to put her in front of a camera

goodnight /grimes/ 4ever

>implying you wouldn't take one for the team

Bad wingbro.

I have a hand tattoo that reads "STD Free". Works to filter out the smart girls.

why should we be nice to grimes? Who is Grimes?

Must get a lot of great responses from your employers at retail stores you peasant.

This is the girl who crashed her vespa into a hay bale trying to give herself an abortion.

remember when frankjavcee posted in these threads

Suck a pen15

>i only fap to 2d old boots

She is so cute that her food gets shat out in exactly the same form it went in as.

lol i didn't know that, he seems like the type

I was making a shitty rpgmaker game that I have since given up on and he told me I could use his 8bit grimes covers ;-;

i'll always remember you and how you dug the "james is animejames" meme, frank-senpai.

I get the impression 90% of people who post in these threads are like frankjavcee in that they all act like they have depression, and are ironic and huge memelords, but aren't necessarily hipsters as it's all super self aware

hey dude sad that you aren't making that game after all, but i didn't help either so it's my fault in a way

is that you frankie boy

no it's another guy who asked what you needed for the game and you told me but i didn't do anything

oh I remember you.

it's not your fault in the slightest, lad. don't be silly.

>Implying Grimes isn't a weeb
Have you seen the cover of Art Angels?

grimu

i really like this gif and I don't really understand why

>Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes
if it weren't for this i would probably respect grimes more, shame she gets such an embarrassing fanbase

nigga fuck you

go away

hi claire

until she calls us all faggots, i'll never feel ashamed of posting in these threads

u think she will be having a version of this in future albums or just for the live sets?
youtube.com/watch?v=9RnyRA6ot1Q

pure sex

holy fuck

despite sounding like she lost her voice, that was fucking amazing

she normally has so much trouble hitting the high notes but she fucking NAILED this.

DELET THIS

grimes is NOT for sexual

INCORRECT

Grimes IS for sexual. Just not for rando internet creeps.

That's reserved for James and only James.

shes actually pretty cute. Its like that awkward but hilarious nerdy girl that you had a crush on in high school that you had to pretend you didn't like when your friend were around.

Grimes wants you to make the first move.

To put your banana in her split as it were.

She is emotionally loyal to james. Her physical body will always find a way to pass out in Jay-Z's mansion and accidentally get stugglefucked.

James is for domestic chores. James is a eunuch maid.

james is actually allowed to ejaculate on her if the full moon is visible and he has injected green food die down his urethra beforehand. Grimeszs fetish is to get green goo covered, nickelodeon style.

Thats a weird fantasy, James. But its never gonna happen.

I have news for you, claire! remember when I always used to wake you up in the middle of the night, having my sneezing fits and apologizing profusely for getting boogers all over the small of the your back... Well, that was actually coconut oil I dribbled on there deliberately.

> implying Claire and James sleep on the same bed

Is Grimes ticklish?

GRIMES PROFILE

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- had some troubles in the past: drugs, 2 friends died because of overdosing drugs, sexual assault, shitty jobs, the professor who got her into a music program killed himself
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

reminder that she's 28

Still looking nice. Grimes doesn't look her age.

She can look more womanly and dramatic when she wants. I think it's great.

>She

has a feminine 'stash

Yes, she. She has also the most feminine voice possible.

Your mother has it too.

I always liked how she sings fwb live, it's loud but soft somehow.

lol she does

baby voices don't count.

I like that one too. Her voice has a lot of character. I dare to say it's unique. Only Liz Fraser is just slightly similar.

Where did you hear a baby singing like that?

when grimes was hitting one with a hammer, and again when she tried to mirror its vocal range.

She looks exactly like 28 in that photo/

I would agree it used to sound more derivative of some others. It got a lot stronger.

Because Grimes buried her voice under lots of vocal effects before. On Art Angels you can hear her real voice loud and clear. And this 2016 live performance of Ave Maria (that started a cappella) proved it to me that her voice is really special: youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4