Why are the blacks so devoid of musical talent...

Why are the blacks so devoid of musical talent? Blacks are statistically dumber than other races (no need to argue or refute this, since it's a proven fact) but you would still expect that some intellectual negros would make good music. Why the h*ck are whites the only good race in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chardon_High_School_shooting#Shooter
youtu.be/KsnSf1K5lKw?t=92
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can anyone find the serial killer godtier, midtier, shit-tier, etc. chart, it was similar to this one.

What do you expect from me after seeing this I don't really have the urge to ruminate all the counteragruments again and again.

The only thing you need to know is that the piano was actually a stolen idea from subsaharan africa, niggers are the cultural fuel of this world and there is nothing much to say about.

Without the blues-niggers there wouldn't be any of your beloved music at all.

Piss off already stale white bread.

They've been pretty damn influential in terms of modern music though with all of their jazz, rhythm and blues, rock.

>no need to argue or refute this, since it's a proven fact
>Takes all statistics at face value

2/10, nice try iqcuck.

Blacks invented popular music

Everything good that happened in music since 1920 is directly due to niggers

Why the fuck are you guys replying seriously?

who could be a good Sup Forums killer?

pic not related

Lol and this has to be a joke or something anyway why am I even responding

Aww right, autism

Nigga right try to play piano at least like duke ellington or idk, even tyler the creator or even ME lol hahahahahahaha

where are you delusional fags coming from anyway fucking queer redneck assholes hahahha

>what is blues, jazz, rock, metal, R&B, funk, reggae/dub, samba, hip hop, 90% of all electronic music, etc etc

The only worthwhile white contributions to music are experimental and Western classical, maybe country. Go shitpost somewhere else you retard.

> who could be a good Sup Forums killer?
HEY HEY YOU WANNA PLAY

who

>Sup Forumstards in charge of trying to understand music

unty when he finally does it

Don't you guys remember when fantano snapped?

okay but the Eva OST is pretty legit as far as OSTs go

I have two personalities:
>Nicest Youtuber you'll ever meet
>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

I think you maybe actually retarded
>black people have no musical talent
>slave songs
>blues
>jazz
>Motown
>fucking death grips
Like it has nothing to do with intelligence blacks are notorious for having great music taste

>think blacks are stupid useless animals that should be killed
>listen to some funk, disco, jazz, and afrobeat
>turns out blacks aren't so bad after all

Thanks music!

> who
Crazy grimesfag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chardon_High_School_shooting#Shooter

>2016
>believing you are different from any other human on earth because of "race"
lmao

this. idk why you added death grips though

how the FUCK are the ISIS terrorists who did it in the eagles of death concert aren't Sup Forums killers??????

I swear this fucking site has some grudge against Sup Forums

More of a grudge against ISIS if anything

Man, what's with all the Sup Forumstards on here recently? Of all the boards to have racism, I'd least expect Sup Forums to have it considering the great contributions blacks have made to music in the 20th and 21st century.

fucking racism if they were white autists I bet they would've been on that chart

Elliot Rodger committed suicide

someone put him as Sup Forums killer in the image pls

>the piano was actually a stolen idea from subsaharan africa
source on this part? sounds like some farrakhan shit

I already made that joke, stop stealing shit or I'll kick your head in, alright.

youtu.be/KsnSf1K5lKw?t=92
:^)

The mistake here is that you don't understand music, and you don't understand life. Music doesn't have colors, we all are only one. Imagine if all the people, gathered and lived in peace in this world. In a world without hatred. A world without heaven. And no religion, too.

Hey, someone should write a song about this...

>5000 upvotes were deposited into your pay-pal account

>"race"
>implying racial differences don't exist and don't have major implications in regards to social cohesion