this is a turkish rapebaby free thread

This

Poor whale

Says the mongol.

We had the largest empire in human history
While the only thing Armenia is known for is getting raped by roaches

>armenia

Yeah, they even moved her team almost ten years ago

Google Mets Hayk. Armenians are not only Aryan but also a great people. Our only mistake was ever trusting Turks

but you've always smelled worse

yah _okay_

I really like Sona in the Conan O'brien bits. I wonder if many armenians are hotties like that

>the potential collapse of what could have been the beginning of a dynasty and a team's first cup
>the potential collapse of arguably the best team in the league with the 2 best player in the NHL
>/hoc/ just wants to talk about stupid race shit

who cares about nhl honestly--

What are you talking about?

stop trying to force this first cup shit, nobody cares

>aryan
>trusting turks

pick one. Armenians are shit, they'd rather side with Turkish kebabs than the Christian Emperor. You and your ilk deserve to rot forever in irrelevance.

I'd tell you to go to hell, but you're already in Armenia.

She is actually average. 50 percent of Armenian girls are hotter than her.

Kek maybe stop watching hockey then

>Literally mad at Armenia
Calm down, fatty. You'll give yourself a heart attack.

I love it in Armenia. Enjoy your Obamacare and living paycheck to paycheck, buddy. :))

>shit cockroach loves his shit hole

really surprising. lmao.

The only poor people in America are the lazy irresponsible ones that still think they are kids in their early 20s.

>Obamacare
>fatty
nice buzzwords there friendo

reminder this is the view from his home. its a favela

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Middle class is becoming smaller and smaller everyday, but you're so slow boiled you don't even feel it anymore. Go and work for Masta, little boy.

So comfy.

wow, really makes you appreciate what we have in our civilized world.

>MUH BUZZWORDS

go back to your eternal Sup Forumsirgintiy, buddy

>GDP per capita: $3535
Lmaoing at your life senpai

Are you retarded? You understand in your shitty country they take 40% of your income before you even see it? The poorest American is still more wealthy than you.

sorry that I like to make fun of something who has no idea what hes making fun of

Canada smells

Hi Canada

your food is strange and unpleasant

>Trans Canada highway
>Trans Canada pipeline
>no bully trannies now

sorry the pipeline wont work :\

we just can frack now so...
i mean, you understand, right?

it doesnt mean we cant still be friends

Jesus christ looks like a shit hole. Have they renovate since the Soviets Union fell? I doubt it. I'd want to say the haze surrounding the city is pollution from cars and industry but it looks like Armenia lacks both of those. I can only assume its from the collective stench of Armenians themselves.

We can just sell to Asia desu

Don't come hopping the border when Shilldawg wins.

>t4lb0t

>strange

Not really.

>unpleasant

Mos def

>rags

please dont be like this

its not you, really. Its me

The whole fracking industry fucking collapsed along with the entire oil market. Those damn Saudis are flooding the market because they know their days are numbered.

You guys almost ready for offseason /hoc/?

>rags

You fucked us both hanging out with mexico.

heh, venezuela and russia get fucked by the saudies

i really resent these americans that unironically say they'll move to canada if trump wins, as if we want their whiny bitch-asses coming here looking for free stuff

sounds like we need a wall too

Yeah you just want sandniggers looking for free shit
Moron

YES
E
S

We need some people committed to being designated meme generators

We have enough brown people looking for handouts

no one is actually moving to your shitty tanking country faggot

I'm going to do my best. It's hard with no smuk

Russia isn't on the level of Venezuela. Venezuela is entering Mad Max territory.

>you live in an age where you can watch the complete societal collapse of a country in minute detail from the comfort of your home

Wait what? You have out countries mixed up. In America they take 40 percent of your income plus sales tax and land tax or whatever.

In Armenia we don't have that bull shit. Which is why some American companies have their headquarters here. To avoid American tax thieves.

It's impossible to calculate that. We don't have a census. But my salary is is six american digits. How much do you make in your mom's basement?

I can't wait 2bh

fag loving homo

nono russia isnt on the level of venezuela but Russia is having rapid inflation without the ability to make a lot of money off oil

>stoked to see how far Venezuela actually goes

smell my nuts

I MEANT YOU'RE THE FAG LOVING HOMO

smuk_frok gave us memes you asshole

bullshit

Fuck off smuk may have been a fag but at least he was a cool guy who made us dank memes

Then why are you bringing in more brown people looking for handouts?

>To avoid American tax thieves.

one great thing about a sanders presidency would be all the american companies moving here after he jacks up wages and taxes

burger king already did, thanks obama

>burger king "leaves"
>we still have based in n out, five guys, etc

Sounds good to me.

You're a dipshit if you think Cuckdreau is going to let something smart like that happen. The tard can't even put out a fucking fire.

he was the guy that decided to hate kane because smuk is a 10/10 SJW

these threads are fucking cancer.

go sharks!

because the only other options were a guy who wanted to import MILLIONS of brown people, and a guy who wanted us to go to jail and get fucked in the ass for downloading an MP3

we made the right choice, and now next election we'll have a conservative candidate option who doesn't hate canadians and love american companies, and free weed as well

you're a tard if you think the prime minister plays a significant role in a company deciding to relocate its headquarters.

I mean that should be illegal and I cant wait for the day the federal government stops allowing these companies that earn all their income in America to outsource their work force. Its like pulling a dollar out of one jar that someone filled up for you and putting it into another jar of a completely different person. It makes no sense at all.

They actually believe trump can and will do the dumb shit that he rambles on about.
We are about a decade away from idiocracy

truth

take your Sup Forums memes and go canadian autist

>capitalism

if >doubles, sharks win the SC

they will win with or without dubs

it's really too bad that about a third of your country's population is a meme

No they wont

>we don't have a census
Maybe it's based on an estimate, retard?

>In America they tax 40% of your income

Lel take an economics class you stupid fuck virtually no one gets taxed that hard in America not even the 1%

Muh free market

Prove it

In Armenian schools all they learn in Econ is how many beans you can trade for a cow

Kek

based on how this stinky faggot talks I think they also brain wash them into thinking the rest of the world is as shit as armenia

I think you might be right