Mexican congress officially rejected gay marriage

>Mexican congress officially rejected gay marriage

How are gays seen by your country's government? How are they seen by the people?

It seems like the fucking democratic process became shit in 2016, conservative neanderthals fucked the world badly.

I'm no fag but fuck why not let them be happy?

>faggotry
>love
Pick one and only one.

This kind of crap is why leftists get powerful.

More like this is why catholics get powerful

das rite, fugg gays

same old same old,
most people reject the "christian right" and just go with whatever appears opposing to it.

but you will not see "market friendly, small govermnets" alternatives which oppose the "christian right" hence, they'll go with the anti-catholic left even though it ltierally means turning your country into a bigger shithole than it was before.

fortunately here, most people will abide to whatever the church says. EPN tried to win over the progressive croud but now it seems he just threw thousands of voters to PAN.

as long as they don't go with MORENA I'm good but that would mean more war on drugs.

>marriage
>love
pick one

Who the fuck cares man, happiness is hard enough to do for you to be fucking other people over, we are talking consenting adults mocho idiota

Wtf i love Mexico now

Fags belong in the ground.

in fact it would be hillarious to watch them suing each other on divorce courts because of infidelity and them crying over judges not knowing what to do in those cases because there's no "man" to blame for everything to force pensions on them.

>Excuse me señores, which one of you is the bottom?

Gay marriage is becoming rapidly normalized, even Trump doesn't plan on getting rid of it (not much he can do about it anyway since it's a SCOTUS ruling), within a decade it'll probably become a non-issue like Civil Rights.

>mfw I am happily married and my husband pounds my boypucci every night and there's nothing you can do about it

We have isolated environment in prison for gays. Everyone in prison is gay, there is some hierarchy, active gays are considering as powerfull and authoritative while passive gays are used as dick'e nozzle.

>tfw no qt mexican bf

>Reading political analysts say that the only reason the PRI got BTFO in the last elections was because their support to gays

lel.

Congradulations, best ally

i dont give a shit about gays tbqh

The only thing you've ever fucked was your Applejack plushie.

such a backwards nation

I an a gay man and I never understood the entire SSM thing. I mean, come on. Our lifestyle doesn't lend itself to commitment. It's impossible. There's not a single gay couple I know that's actually monogamous.

Is gay marriage legal in Colombia?

lmao 3rd world countries are falling for the social justice meme thinking it makes them better countries

this is just like the 19th century when every country fell for the democracy meme thinking it magically makes your country better

No, there is definitely not. It's not something the typical gay person even wants, it's something pushed by certain leftist activist groups.

obviously

or maybe just because we have a fucking lot of gay people, atleast Colombia, Brazil and Argentina (the ones with gay marriage in SA)

You can always get a BR bf

what's going on there and why are their feet dirty

How conservative is mexico?

Gays are gross Desu.

gay marriage is still not legal. our governments is a weird mix of conservative and liberal. I swear they pick things at random

Like the US

arriba mi país grandioso Sí porque yo soy 100% mexicano con orgullo Azteca

Wtf I love Mexico now

>he thinks dopamine is love

>democratic process became shit in 2016
How? Just because your views don't align with the what people have been voting doesn't make the process defective. It's working like it's supposed to.