Why do Italians love black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4
instagram.com/habeshaqueens/?hl=en
instagram.com/toribrixx/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggio_revolt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mamamia

Italians have good taste in everything outside of military related subjects.

Because they colonized the sexiest parts of Africa

>somalia
>sexy

The little boys are at least.

Italians won't let pesky laws get in the way of some dark meat

This is hilarious wtf italy

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4

Apparently jungle fever was one of key tenets of fascist ideology.

Because black women don't mind if you still live with your mom at 45

It's because they are genetic related.
Italians and north africans are brothers. It's simply the same.

>ywn experience ethiopian boipucci

This

Kek What? I prefer a man to these animals.

>No homo

So Somali boys are your preference?

Didn't they have colonies in Africa?

I live in one of the most xenophobic village of the Nort, so no my friend, i really hate niggers.

>And faggots

>t. Portogruaro
Just have fun my friend; I live in the middle of nowhere, province of Vicenza and yet I'm bi. If you let your upbringing dictate your adult self, you'll be repressed your entire life, and not only sexually.
(Spoiler: do not take advice from a 22y/o virgin NEET)

How did this thread still NOT mention De Niro?

I'm not for Lega Nord my friend, and i don't hate faggots for being faggots. I hate people who defend them instead of trying to search a cure for this desease, for me hating a homosexual is like hating a person with disabilities, it isn't fair

>faggotry is a desease
>doesnt vote for lega nord
Ah, so a casapound edgelord?

I don't have a party to vote for now, the old one (Msi) i always voted for died in 1995. I don't want you to think like me, it's just an opinion after all. Neo fascism (Casapound) is a joke, if they all studied a bit of History they will known that they are the opposite of what fascism stendt for.

>msi
>literally friends with mafia
>being this fucking deluded
>"huhh ya'll need to study HISTORY"

kek, KEK

Because Italians are the niggers of Europe.

somewhat caucasoid-mixed blacks like ethiopians and mulattos/quadroons can be very beautiful.

t. das pleb

they're disgusting you paki

Just say brown "people", jeez.

>hmm I hate black women
>*clicks on black women thread*

just embrace it brah

>that feel when you will never be an italian officer in the east african colonies.

instagram.com/habeshaqueens/?hl=en

imagine being an italian woman and finding out your husband spent his military service catching aids from somalians

Eh, it's really impressive how can noone here exchange opinions without going bat shit. But then, i remember that all italians here are either leftist or underage.

I just pointed out how retarded is to think the fucking msi would be "the true heirs of pnf" after all the shady shit they did.

it's very ironic how you accuse others of not knowing history when you hold this opinion.

that would be confusing.

white ->european ancestry (yes some 'white' arabs or armenians exist but they are certainly a lower tier of white and no one reasonable could disagree about native europeans being white)
black ->subsaharan ancestry (negroid)
brown -> non-negroid but still tanned or tawny (indian, arab, mestizo...)

no they aren't
this is the most beautiful woman in the world right now, for example
instagram.com/toribrixx/?hl=en
full blooded negroes are quite disgusting I agree

there was no aids back then, good times.

>super mario costume

ah yes, all according to plan

fucking shitalians its all their fault

aids didn't exist back then bra.

and what STDs did exist would probably be far more common in european city centres than virgin african soil.

you could bareback these nubile somali and ethiopian and eritrean sluts as much as you wanted , give them the gift of your white seed and then be on your way 5 years later with a dozen children bearing your genes

that bitch is ugly

flagrant, shameless falsehood

because Italians have the best taste

Where in the fucking hell i mentioned that Msi was like Pnf? Seriously. At the time the media make them appear like something they weren't, before 1990 they weren't so much corrupted. Anyway, i don't accuse anyone of not knowing history, i just accuse them of being blind thinking that fascism was just violence and riots.

Why was MSI so strong in southern italy ?

>msi
>not having a certain history of violence and riots
>msi in charge of not allying with literal mobsters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggio_revolt

you'rejust betting on the wrong horse m8

so who is paying you guys to shill black women on Sup Forums?

southerners were the only ones to fall for the fascism meme after the war and affiliation of local criminal organizations with extreme right was a thing.

Oh for God sake, i wasn't, neither am i, an Msi fan boy, for me they were the least of the worst. But wait, do you actually think that the right to vote in this ridicolous corrupted Republic means something? And im talking about CasaPound, they're the ones violent and rioters.

The only ones alive in North Italy after war were either liberals or Catholic idiots. This is why Democrazia Cristiana was a thing, and PCI had that number of voters.

>pensioners party

would vote 2bh, more road works to accomodate the needs of every old dude out there.

Ok.
Also WTF happened in Calabria in the 70's ?

read this wikipedia page

Thanks

born in the wrong country and in the wrong generation 2bqhwyf