>his country doesn't have christmas during the height of summer

snownigger scum

how many mall santas die a year from heatstroke in australia

>Implying Australians even celebrate Christmas

>arrived here from UK in October
>leaving in June
>mfw skipping a winter

>not having Christmas during winter
you will never know the feeling of sitting by a fireside with snow pouring outside while you and your family relax and wear comfy sweaters.

Is that really a life you can say you enjoy?

This. I know of no days more comfy than Christmas and Christmas Eve.

this desu

>not having a barbecue with your mates at the beach while a gaggle of hot sheilas run past you with surfboards while an asian tourist drowns in the distance

>UK
>Australia
>"winter"

>his country has Christmas in the SUMMER

>Summer Santa

Sounds bretty summery. I have enough time for that shit in the actual summer. Nothing beats going home after work when the sun starts to set and lighting some candles, Making hot coffee and just watching outside at the snow coming down.

>sand-ta

>northern scum don't play backyard cricket on Christmas Day

>He celebrates a winter holiday during the height of summer

Reminder our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born in a blizzard.

paradise

>not having an asado or dine at night like 10-11 pm, then have a table full of candys and sweet things while everyone waits untill 00:00 to the "brindis" so you can start to drink all type of alcoholic drink while throw fireworks until you go to sleep or go somewhere else to get laid with some drunk girls, or pass out in somewhere else.

Pretty boring 2bh.

>People in the southern hemisphere will never know the comfyness of a white, snowy Christmas.
>They will never gather around the tree in warm, comfy clothing and exchange gifts
>They will never go out with their entire family to build a snowman and get in an impromptu snowball fight with their grandparents
>They will never go back inside and drink hot chocolate with everyone with that indiscernible kind of Christmas cheer

Honestly makes me kind of sad.

>his country has christmas during the height of summer

nigger scum