What does Sup Forums think of women serving in the military? Does your cunt's armed forces have them?

What does Sup Forums think of women serving in the military? Does your cunt's armed forces have them?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-kind-of-toilets-does-the-Indian-Army-use-in-the-Siachen-glacier
army.mod.uk/rolefinder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia
yes

There's a few women in my barracks. Not in my battalion but they seem to put the work in anyway

before anyne goes crazy i just want to point out there is a difference between in the military and the infantry

They shouldn't be serving in combat roles

Other than that I don't care

>work
tell us about theirs

Yes. Mostly seems to be lesbians anyway.

They do the same PT we do and the same duties like 24hr guard duty and shit.

They have the option of doing push ups from the knee but the two I know do regular ones

>cunt
yes
>What do I think
I think they're absolutely butifel

I mean, it's common knowledge that people here who wind up in the army either volounteered for it, or their grades were so shit they didn't know what to do with their life so they went to the army

But the grills are still butifel

Fitness requirements should be by mos/afsc/nec instead of by gender 2bh

Tulsi Gabbard a cute.

Weaponized lesbians

In the paramilitary, air force, but only desk jobs in the army.

Russian women do not serve in the armed forces, they are the ones who are served.

Is there much difference between men and women your military?

Over here they do easier pushups and get more time to finish the 1.5 mile run

Germany, yes we have woman.

I would be against it during ww1 times and before that. People were getting crazy at the front and most woman would be raped by they own man hundred of times over. And they would be fighting over it. Perhaps woman only units? Dunno about that.

But today? We dont fight war in the same way. So yeahh 100% okay with some idiots joining the military.

My reaction? If they're not combat troops? They're probably sluts. If they are combat troops? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(still looking for the version of this where the guy walks calmly by with his pack like it's nothing at the end)

look at her strong jawline.

That's a lesbian flag to me.

>lesbians
no such thing

I've seen that version. He looks like he just started the thing

do you use toilets in the army

Chivalry is still strong in Russia

iirc the average grunt lugs around ~100lbs. Similar to the weight that a knight in full plate mail carries on his body.

Bruh, it's the Indian military's job to create the designated shitting streets.

>yfw she's probably struggling a hundred feet from the starting line

i recall seeing somewhere that this was the end of a 12 mile hike or something

This

quora.com/What-kind-of-toilets-does-the-Indian-Army-use-in-the-Siachen-glacier

Armybro here. They're worthless. Mostly just fucktoys for the entire platoon and 90% of them become pregnant in a few months of enlistment.

Worth mentioning that she's a reporter and not a soldier

14% of our military is female.

I don't have any issue with it, as long as they are kept to the same standard as men I don't see a problem. Basic training is tough enough that any weak spineless bitches are weeded out pretty quickly

She needs a hug

>amerifats posts

It can be alright.

too cute to be a soldier imo

Because the army is typically a boys club and they get their rocks off from having a "NO ICKY GIRLS ALLOWED" approach. Making them look weaker shows them that they aren't just useless brain dead hillbillies.

qt

i bet she does some desk job at best. and the photo was taken to allure ugly losers to serve in the army.

kek, she's an """"actress""""

I think women are good at some roles in the military, but combat units are a big no-no. Not all guys fit for all combat units as well, so nothing is shameful about that.

Military is a big organization, with combatants being only 1/4th of all the personnel. There are a lot of important roles that doesn't require physical prowess.

Motherfucker are you just an idiot or simply trolling? The military is there to kill people, they don't care where you come from or who you are. As for your "useless brain dead hillbillies", those brain dead hillbillies as you call them are one of the largest groups within the military protecting your rights and freedoms.

Would get down and give 20.

>the army is typically a boys club
BECAUSE MALES ARE BETTER AT EVERYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH COMBAT.

This is biological fucking fact. Men are stronger, taller, faster, and socially more ready to endure every bit of bullshit that comes with a military career.

People don't want women in the fucking military because they are a drag on units and doing that in actual combat GETS PEOPLE KILLED. Stop pretending to be a fucking ostrich and get your head out the sand you fucktard.

Why is it only Americans who post stuff like this?

Is it because our military is shit with training women?

THAT'S ALL BIASED SHIT TAKEN FROM YOUR ASS SO YOU CAN USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO ACT LIKE A FEDORA CHIVALROUS RETARD PROTECTING "WEAK" WOMEN THAT WOULD SHOUT "RAPE" FROM YOU TOUCHING THEM WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.

We have them as frontline medics sometimes. Besides that only non-combat roles

Japan, why?

I don't like it. I wouldn't be able to take an order from a woman in battle, especially a bitchy one on a power trip. Then of course you have the physical and mental inferiority, as well as all the other problems that arise from mixing women with men in military situations.

JGSDF army are nerds

Well, if men would stop being misogynists and quit raping every girl in the platoon...

How is it biased? Are you off your medications or something?

Its not "biased" its literally just Biology.

Testosterone as well as other hormones produced in the male body make them much better at taking stress, pain and everything else that comes with a job in the military.

Women simply are not suited for the conditions of combat because its just how they are built.
Trudi Banning was fucking left infertile after spending too long out in the field during training because of an infection in her vagina that still causes her lasting health problems.
All because she thought she was like one of the boys and could handle being out in the wilderness without taking care of her personal hygiene.

theres more to being in the military than infantry

Nah. Not teaching girls to fight. That's the problem. Every girl should have karate/wrestling/mma/other instead of gym until highschool, where they can choose something else.

>there's more to being in the military than infantry
>or artillery
>or airforce
>or tanks
Literally only navy and helicopters left aside from non-combat roles

Women are so much weaker than men IRL that it's absolutely pathetic.

They need knife and gun training if they're actually serious about staying alive and/or un-raped.

>Women are so much weaker than men IRL that it's absolutely pathetic
In this day and age there are a lot more small, scrawny men.

non combat roles are a huge part of the military, i dont see the problem with women in those

same here in funland

At full capacity we're about the same. That's why it's dumb for women to be exempt from violence. It's their fault for not lifting.

There are numerous roles in the regular army and the likes of the navy other than combat ones. Mechanics, chefs, medic, physio, communications, driver, etc.

See which one you'd like to do m8.

army.mod.uk/rolefinder

Except no, you're retarded.

I don't think that women in non-combat roles is what we're arguing about.

Men might be better than women at combat, but women are better than men at thinking and analysing. What it means is that each sex excels at different aspect within the military. This is literally the laws of physics, one cannot have all advantages and no disadvantages, there's always a trade off.

At full capacity we're about the same. That's why its dumb for women to be exempt from violence. It's their fault for not lifting.

>but women are better than men at thinking and analysing
is that really true though?

>but women are better than men at thinking and analysing

this thread is about women in the military tho

PIC RELATED
>PIC RELATED
PIC RELATED
>PIC RELATED
PIC RELATED
>PIC RELATED

>At full capacity we're about the same

No, they're not. Due to hormones and muscle distribution, a man who is the exact same height, weight, and level of physical fitness of a woman is 3x as strong as her.

>women are better than men at thinking and analysing

There's no fucking way that men are three times as strong as woman. You're just pulling this shit from your ass now, you tryhard macho faggot.

The difference between men and women in terms of strength is why people don't like watching a man and a woman fight. Because in most scenarios if bith only have their fists, the woman is sadly going to get the shit beaten out of her. That's not sexism, men are just biologically designed with more focused muscle mass.

Not to mention that while women on average can take more pain (you need to in order to give birth), men on average can take more damage. Men in general can just live (albeit not easily) through physical damage that women would die sooner from.

Quite, there are more neuron connections between both hemisphere for women than men, while men have more neuron connections within each hemispheres than women. Men's executive function is more closely tied to their motorsensory skills, but women are able to communicate more efficiently between the executive parts of the brain.

3 times seems a bit much but you sound ridiculously upset.

False. The adult male brain averages 60 trillion neurons while the female brain averages 10 trillion.

Take an action movie, how many times have you come away thinking about how cool it would be to go in a room and beat all the bad guys? Your perception of coolness has been affected by the movie, ie, using violence to defeat enemies.

Now imagine you were walking in the park and you saw some dude peeing in the bushes. You'd just think "Eh, it's some dude peeing in the bushes." but if it was a bitch peeing in the bushes, you'd be like brb gotta jack off.

I'm just sick of women getting a free pass in life opportunities and from conflict, just because they're "weaker". True equality is when we can punch women and set the standards for them up to men's, and if they cant reach said standards then tough shit for them.

Women aren't given a free pass from conflict because they're weaker, it's because they're less expendable.

It's just logic. A woman can only get pregnant once every 9 months and has to carry it to term, a man can impregnate as much as he wants. A woman is only able to create children for how many eggs she has of which she can never produce more of, she's born with all of them. More importantly, she's fertile for only 20-25 years. A man produces literally millions of sperm daily and in theory can reproduce his entire life.

Far less men are required to maintain the species than women, we have the easy side of the baby making.

>these retarded-ass """""""facts"""""""
There is no goddamn study on the planet that can make me believe that a man and woman at equal levels of strength are in any way different. All these "studies" I assume you're pulling this information from are most likely unfounded idiocy created by beta males who wanted to get back at the "mean bitches" who didn't agree to suck their dicks just because they got a doctorate in being a shithead. Fuck your shitty studies and live in the goddamn real world, where men and women are actually fucking equal to everyone who isn't a pretentious cock.

Men and women are physically different in terms of strength in ways that can't be overcome with training.

>There is no goddamn study on the planet that can make me believe that a man and woman at equal levels of strength are in any way different
You're ignoring that they're NOT stated at equal levels of strength. Merely equal height, weight, and physical fitness (meaning either neither are out of shape, or both are). That does NOT take into effect that one produces a lot of testosterone while the other produces a lot of estrogen. One of them is the muscle-gaining hormone, the other actively weakens you. It doesn't take into effect that men's bodies distribute body fat and muscle naturally in different places than women do.

Like what? Name one fucking thing that men can do that women just fucking can't that can be OBJECTIVELY proven (i.e. no rigged-ass studies).

>muh estrogen makes you weaker meme
If you did any research, dumbass, you'd realize that estrogen is what lets you BUILD muscle. Both it and testosterone do, you only lose strength when testosterone becomes estrogen because of cancer or some shit, and even then it only makes you less capable of muscle building, NOT that you can never get to the level of someone who has more testosterone. Look things up before spouting shit you know nothing about, you fucking infant.

>Name one fucking thing that men can do that women just fucking can't that can be OBJECTIVELY proven
Throw a 100 mph fastball.

Write their name in the snow? Sit on their balls? Be raped by a woman and not only go to jail for it, but have to pay child support if she gets knocked up.

Just because it HASN'T been done yet doesn't mean it CAN'T be done. Invalid.

Provided they don't get a lower set of standards I'm fine with it.
Yes.

Your information is incorrect. Perhap you're thinking about male using about 6 times more dentrites than female?

Let me explain. A typical male neuron collects more information through multiple active dendrites, but the trade off is it sends fewer information through the use of fewer active axom terminals. Female's neuron is quite the opposite. So no, male does not have more neuron than female, it's just that each sex uses neurons differently.

Get back to us when it has been done then, bby.

Argument from ignorance faggot.

It's not a "NO ICKY GIRLS ALLOWED" thing, it's a matter of making sure that the soldiers pass the minimum physical standards. Women have lower physical standards because the vast majority of them, even with training, can't meet and/or maintain the men's level of standards.

I'm not saying its impossible for women to be up to men's standards but on average they are not.

However, you're neglecting the psychological components which, while much harder to study, are every bit as important as physical. Not just how women respond to high stress environments but also the esprit de corps and how the presence of women affects the mentality of "mission first" when men are predisposed to want to protect women.

There's also the matter of the field day media would have when the first female PoWs are heard about and all the shit that would likely come from that.

Because the army hates women. End of story. There are a lot of buff beefcake women out their that can fucking kick your ass. Its not that women are weaker, its that you enlist fucking barbie dolls in their instead, and the fact that all of your """charts""" are from the army means they are worthless.

>It's not that women are weaker

Then why does women's pitching speed top out at 69 mph?

The average man can beat the average woman, the strongest man can beat the strongest woman. It's a biological fact, down to the chemical composition of our bodies.

Your projecting your own hatred and insecurity onto the big mean hillbilly men.