1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do (first world) urban jungles give you an erection?

Canada
Yes

i haven't reached canadian levels of gayness yet

I'm fascinated by third-world urban jungles. They seem crazy. Imagine you're living in pic related (Makoko, Lagos, Nigeria). Now what?

sometimes you have to realize that no matter how hard you try there's always gonna be someone better at it my bro

Nothing wrong with third world cities m8.

Hey that's where my mama lives

Yes
I also have a fetish for industrial designs and GUIs

You could totally explore this city and pretend it's a video game.

>Walk around with weapons, enter homes unsollicited, steal shit, look for good loot (surely some of them hide interesting shit)
>kill people who attack you

Interesting.

Straya
Apart from the tiny area in the CBD, our "cities" are shit.

Noreg
I do, but we don't have any cities.

And I'm fascinated by second-world urban jungles

is this venice?

maze runner?

Poland I think

Australia

Most European cities I've been to have captured my heart, and giving me a jizzem spitting rock hard meat hammer.

no.even though ive grown in tokyo and love sf/high-tech stuff.

it gets you bored. you can notice most of those buildings are either a restaurant/a bar or some shitty mediocre clothing/luxury store which runs with a boring concept. those are nothing new to be seen and full of global brand trash. i feel suburbs or some rural areas will be a proper setting for sci-fic fictions in coming decade.

You would die in a second and they would use your dick as magic medicine

Rare my nigga

I prefer sim city to real ones tbqh

No, I'm not a post-national globalist, thus I prefer traditional architecture over steel and glass jewry.

isnt merkel gonna arrest you for saying that?

Why should the chancellor be in charge of getting people arrested? Isn't that the job of the justice minister?

Singapore
Yes, i live in a jungle. Both really and figurally.

Yes, there's no such thing in France though.

I believe he means it figuratively since she's the Head of Government and thus the most famous person in the German Government right now, much like one would say Obama is going to get you rather than Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

cities are nice to visit but I would hate living in one desu